This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• best gear for a lvl 30 mage

im a lvl 28 mage really working towards 30 i've noticed in the arena my MATK is sometimes no where near as good as there's what gear would be best to improve this at lvl 30?

lorekeeper sets for lvl 30 is better but i never even got any lorekeeper sets i still have glorian lol but whats better for lv 30 mage is epic lorekeeper sets
    :S40emareld31: Server:S40Rinulka Peninsula level:90 Eidolon : Honor:Emperor: Hybrid Mage

Comment

Originally posted by bigguy31 View Post
      lorekeeper sets for lvl 30 is better but i never even got any lorekeeper sets i still have glorian lol but whats better for lv 30 mage is epic lorekeeper sets
      where do i get the lorekeeper sets?

Comment

if your talking about crystal saga or wartune please tell me but at wartune by doing multiplayer dungeons you need lv 2 crystaiod 50 of them which is alot xD and worn gear for excample if you have worn helmet and 50 lv 2 crystaliod you get lorekeeper helmet you get worn gear from multiplayer dungeon's as well and from crypt shop. and for crystal saga if your lv 33-39 then you need ethereal phantom sets until you ready to wear savage pvp set if you want hope it helps
        :S40emareld31: Server:S40Rinulka Peninsula level:90 Eidolon : Honor:Emperor: Hybrid Mage

Comment

if your talking about crystal saga or wartune please tell me but at wartune by doing multiplayer dungeons you need lv 2 crystaiod 50 of them which is alot xD and worn gear for excample if you have worn helmet and 50 lv 2 crystaliod you get lorekeeper helmet you get worn gear from multiplayer dungeon's as well and from crypt shop. and for crystal saga if your lv 33-39 then you need ethereal phantom sets until you ready to wear savage pvp set if you want hope it helps
          wartune lol sorry forgot the forums are combined XD

and thanks alot very helpful

Comment

Originally posted by R23986635 View Post
            wartune lol sorry forgot the forums are combined XD

and thanks alot very helpful
            No problem

Comment

for more info ask your guildmates or friends for help if your on temple of ibalize feel free to add me xD that means you memorylane xD

Comment

just hold ur lvl 20 set till u have pvp set. its much much better than 30 set.
                Now Playing ~ Shadowbound [S13] - Hunter

played games so far (in many different account) ~ Crystal Saga, Wartune, Broken Realm, Eternal Saga, Dragon Pals, Yitien, Blade Hunter (alpha), Lunaria Story, League of Angels, Monkey King Online, Crusader of Solaris, Shadowbound, Mythborne (alpha), Stormthrone (alpha) more list to come

Comment

^ Ignore What "HE" Said

Originally posted by XrosSlash View Post
                  just hold ur lvl 20 set till u have pvp set. its much much better than 30 set.
                  ^ +1 To What "HE" Said
                  'Cuz I'ma CandyMan~
                  ☣CAIN☣

Comment

Originally posted by ProNab View Post
                    ^ Ignore What "HE" Said

^ +1 To What "HE" Said
                    you jerk i was just trying to help and where did is the pvp set anyway?:confused

Comment

if your talking about crystal saga theni am trying to help its up to you to wear lv 30 ethereal phantom sets or wear random sets until you wear the pvp sets yeesh no need to tell them to ignore me how do you like it i tell you to ignore what you said:mad

Comment

if your talking about crystal saga theni am trying to help its up to you to wear lv 30 ethereal phantom sets or wear random sets until you wear the pvp sets yeesh no need to tell them to ignore me how do you like it i tell you to ignore what you said:mad
                        This is the Wartune sectionof the forums...kinda think he'd be talking about wartune? -.- so im the big bad wolf now?
                        'Cuz I'ma CandyMan~
                        ☣CAIN☣

Comment

pvp set............ u can buy from arena use insignia from 3v3 arena or BATTLEGROUND its for lv 35 though. why( initial rage 30 from beginning, mdef ignore 1000 )

Comment

Working...
                          X