Wartune Weekly Server Launches 8/25 - 8/31

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wartune Weekly Server Launches 8/25 - 8/31

For those of you looking to start out on a brand new server, here is the list of servers opening up for this week:

On Monday the 25th of August at 10:00 AM GMT+8, we'll be releasing S526 Ghostwood Downs, an Oceanic Server.

On Tuesday the 26th of August at 5:00 PM GMT, we'll be releasing S527 Sicklemoor, an European Server.

On Thursday the 28th of August at 12:00 PM EDT, we'll be releasing S528 Fangwood Forest, an East Coast Server.

On Saturday the 30th of August at 5:00 PM GMT, we'll be releasing S529 Harmonic Coast, an European Server.

You can check out all the activities and promotions for new servers here in this thread and access the current list of servers right here.

Stay tuned for our Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/wartuneonline and forums to have the access to the latest Wartune news!

thank you for weekly server lunchers.

Comment

Wai what ?

Comment

more server , more lag and bug, fix what you have first please

Comment

why dont u stop the server lunches and fix the one u already have? it seams u wanna get rid of old players and bring new one

Comment

dude ..... i duno why R2 did this marriage *** and all new things .... the game goes *** ... so much bugs + lag that ruin the game ... dont do things that u not sure 100% will work on server omg..... pls fix things before u doin events and some things to take our money

Comment

Even the money recharge is not working. Been trying for 3 days and nada lol.
              Before you embark on a journey of revenge, dig 2 graves.

Comment

Originally posted by Gogo_Yubari View Post
                why dont u stop the server lunches and fix the one u already have? it seams u wanna get rid of old players and bring new one

Sorry but if i see old players like this, i can understand why they want to get rid of them..

I would really recommend to close these threads instantly.. it's annoying how EACH Server-Release Topic is beeing spammed with the same QQ:

- why more servers, fix old ones
                - you just want money
                - plzzz Oceanic Servers

New Servers, because new Players deserve to have a fresh Start. Playing on old ones simply forbids new players to compete with others + they miss tons of rewards.

They want Money.. guess what, ALL Game Developers want Money. It's their Job, it's the Industry. Noone will host 500+ Game Servers for free. Everyone needs to earn Money and R2 is no Exception.

Oceanic Servers oh dear.. i've joined one once and what can i say.. maybe 10 active Players after 3rd Day, no Balen Users, no english language.. heck.

Comment

S479 have a few more active players that speak english and buy balens

Comment

Originally posted by lolyman View Post
                    Sorry but if i see old players like this, i can understand why they want to get rid of them..

I would really recommend to close these threads instantly.. it's annoying how EACH Server-Release Topic is beeing spammed with the same QQ:

- you just want money
                    - plzzz Oceanic Servers

New Servers, because new Players deserve to have a fresh Start. Playing on old ones simply forbids new players to compete with others + they miss tons of rewards.

They want Money.. guess what, ALL Game Developers want Money. It's their Job, it's the Industry. Noone will host 500+ Game Servers for free. Everyone needs to earn Money and R2 is no Exception.

Oceanic Servers oh dear.. i've joined one once and what can i say.. maybe 10 active Players after 3rd Day, no Balen Users, no english language.. heck.
                    well maybe r2 needs to do both release new servers but also FIX the old ones cause clearly 1 thing thats not done is fix problems

Comment

- you just want money
                      - plzzz Oceanic Servers

Ofc you are right, but 2 europe servers in 4 days? really no need for that. Fresh start is worthless when the server is dead again after 2 weeks, like ours (504) was. But as long as people are desperate to feel like they accomplish something by being ontop of a list in a game the servers will keep getting thrown out like candy. MONTHLY release would still guarantee a chance for a fresh start without long wait for everyone and maybe cut the mass exodus on every server when ppl realize there are always ppl spending/playing more and have them beat in every aspect anyway.

Comment

- you just want money
                        - plzzz Oceanic Servers

1. You're right about that point. However, ppl complain about fixing old ones because it really needs to get fixed. If they don't fix it, then the new players will become one of those who whine this stuff on posts like this and quit eventually because of bugs and stuff. Especially the caching thing. So annoying everything loads again every time.

While I'm on it, R2 please fix the game. Everything loads every time. zzzzz -_-

2. No comment. I'm non-cash.

3. Ppl whine about this because a new oceanic server rarely pops up. No balen users? In oceanic, there's at least 1 very heavy casher and quite a number of medium and light cashers, but yes many are free players. No active players? You must've played on hours when most players sleep. No english language? Join a non-indo guild and u'll find many english there. xD
                        S292 Archer level 46
                        35k BR (with blessing wheel)
                        August 23, 2013 - November 3, 2013 (R.I.P)

S479 Knight Level 80
                        283k BR (blessed), 40k from sylph (02-28-15)
                        May 23, 2014 - March 16, 2015 (will return later on)

Proud non-casher non-VIP

Comment

Originally posted by ComingCurse View Post
                          Ofc you are right, but 2 europe servers in 4 days? really no need for that. Fresh start is worthless when the server is dead again after 2 weeks, like ours (504) was. But as long as people are desperate to feel like they accomplish something by being ontop of a list in a game the servers will keep getting thrown out like candy. MONTHLY release would still guarantee a chance for a fresh start without long wait for everyone and maybe cut the mass exodus on every server when ppl realize there are always ppl spending/playing more and have them beat in every aspect anyway.
                          well same with my server 515, almost dead after 2 weeks- would be great with a server merge.

Comment

i just want to know why s524 hasn't received the level guild rush, and legends of balenors rewards yet. Specifically States 5 days then wait 24-72 hours upon receiving. its been way longer than that now. They put in a Legends 40 quest to get the pieces in 16 days, yet no rewards for level rush. That would be helpful to receive these awards to help with that quest. Some people do not spend on here. So. Mke stuff on time for once.

Comment

when is server 529 gonna come? i wanna join it its 30th aldready and i dont understand why i has not come

Comment

Working...
                              X