Class Wars Return August 28th!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Class Wars Return August 28th!

Destroy or be destroyed! Heroes of Balenor, take up your weapons and show the world who’s worthy of ruling your class in Wartune’s latest Class War on August 28th! Get ready to prove your might against all others in this single-class, cross-server event! Can you make it through to the Finals and be victorious?

Click image for larger version

Name:	class war3.jpg
Views:	7
Size:	50.1 KB
ID:	1755775

Click here to see the previous Class War winners!

NOTE: Placing a losing wager will earn the player Glory Crystals equal to half the number of Balens used towards the losing wager (players will not receive Balens back). Example, a player spends 500 Balens but loses the wager, in return s/he will receive a total of 250 Glory Crystals.

first comment btw, yay i was looking forward for this

Comment

your having issues with you site every morning it seems. Please consider compensation.

Comment

This should be fun

Comment

just wish that the game can be opened at class war -_-
          IGN: Kill Me
          S-385 (West Coast) - Crimson Lair

Comment

yay cash wars.... r2's favorite time of the month! its like Christmas every 30 days. Make sure they can take a 29 day vacation & cash your rear off! Cause you know they don't fix the problems they got on the game already.

Comment

guys there are much issues with ga (group arena) aswell, nowone can kills people who has orrange sylph, and person with orrange sylph is doing his atemt with his permanent team having 15 win and after he is helping 3 noob with ga and they have 15 win again, its totally not fair ..... matching in ga can put you against same team 10 times in a row, so if someone with orrange sylph (apolo) will helps weak players it means that normal teams has to lose all the time ? I see sinner is playing 2 hour in ga very often, he is not stoping playing, he done his atemts long time but he is still helping lowbies so with that my team is losing all the time, I am talking not only about sinner.... we need points and insignias aswell and why 1 person has to take my reward all the time expecially when he dont need that? can you do ga limited? for those who done ga he don’t have to be able to do ga anymore that’s will be more fair with my opinion.....
              Last edited by usaqmuri; 08-26-2014, 07:18 AM.

Comment

Finally xD. CW is coming :0
                Money only serves the superficial things in life.

I'm Silentx3Step, originaly from 477, which was later merged with a few others and i'm not a dude!

Comment

Why havent Class War shop being updated? those who play long time - already have all mounts.. to exchange some other thing there - waste of thing really.
                  If u want that people spend money on class war wager - then do something about it- give some mounts what is not there. mount hoofs. dragon essences. etc.

sometimes it seems that R2 is based on big cashers- really big - and not on midlle cashers who can spend 20-50$ weekly. We want talk to R2 finance manager for that he doing crappy bussiness- and make stagnation on those shops.
                  [B]Server : S1 Temple of Ibalize
                  Character: Lanankuras
                  Class: Archer
                  Lv:80
                  Guild : Havoc

well real good games arent so much there.
                  And wartune is not rpg - its more Political game

Life is like an Ilusion , what you perceive depends on you

Comment

so i cant post pics of how your greedy (you removed signets solely to further line your own pockets) new lucky draw spinner is broken and glitchy?

i will say i like the current boxes though, hallowed clothes on first pull was great, thx.
                    Last edited by R235844426; 08-26-2014, 02:36 PM.

Comment

hi i cannt open server 5 its server me

Comment

Why is the Warlord on US west CW "Pending"?? And the archer is wrong, Azrican didnt win, TheThrell did.. Confused

http://prntscr.com/4gww3i
                        Princess
                        Knight, LVL 80
                        Kabam Us West 2

Comment

Originally posted by Lanankuras View Post
                          Why havent Class War shop being updated? those who play long time - already have all mounts.. to exchange some other thing there - waste of thing really.
                          If u want that people spend money on class war wager - then do something about it- give some mounts what is not there. mount hoofs. dragon essences. etc.

sometimes it seems that R2 is based on big cashers- really big - and not on midlle cashers who can spend 20-50$ weekly. We want talk to R2 finance manager for that he doing crappy bussiness- and make stagnation on those shops.

i dont have the grizzly or the frost lynx or the wildfire so dont say that and if they take them away how the hell can i get them eventually then ?
                          Server S16 - Immortal Ruins

Class = Archer

Lvl = 80

Br = 1.883742

IGN = ♫MoonBranch♫

Guild = TheLegends

Stable Mount Strenght 21200

Sylphs = Zuez - Orange 3 stars- br ( 123K ) lvl 80 Hecate 1 Star Orange = (86K) lvl 80
                          Medusa 4 Star purple Br = (41 K) lvl 80 Athena 2 Star Purple Br = (77K) lvl 80

Comment

I think they should rename it to download wars as every time you enter you going have to watch characters download.

Mad Waking Bat
                            Last edited by madwakingbat; 08-27-2014, 01:32 PM.

Comment

I'll just have fun (being beated, i know) till all the whales get bored (may nevet happen, i know)... but hell, they are not guilty i cant spend more than them to keep this game running ( laggy, bugged and things). So i hope they gat what they payed for while.i just see how better i've got.
                              R2-S426 Redwicky (merged)
                              Archer Linkoneusc
                              Legion Guild

1+1=3

Comment

Working...
                              X