No announcement yet.

[Coming Soon] Troop Specialties

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

dunno how some ppl tell mages get 600k daru each run. i cant. only get around 150k... 100k from total run + 50k for 1%. but ok.
    the problem is the top 3 players, that in some servers are allways the same almost of the time, still get more bonus from that... more easy to upgrade troops and now that. all the others sux.
    and knights.. show mercy. they need daru to. cant be allways the top3 WB get all daru.

Comment

YEAH !!!I 'm new on this game but I can't wait to reach lvl 40 right now I'm lvl 31 nearly 32 ,not so strong , but I 'll be .I'm an archer named LUDD!S16 or mage S7

Comment

give socket gm thanks you

Comment

btw can u make ur guild officer??
          coz am warlords member,and i fast contribution for the guild

Comment

can i got it,im lev 42

Comment

Allow me to take a few moments to answer some questions, as well as make some important corrections!

Originally posted by Teralitha View Post
              Need more info on what these specialties do for you... what is possible?
              Troop specialties typically add a small buff to one of your stats. Typically Physical or Magic Attack, Defense, or a bonus to your Health. The bonus starts out at 1 percent of the troops stat. As the level increases, so does the percent rating.

Originally posted by Xspada View Post
              so everything is 1m daru is fixed? or it will increase at every skill upgrade?
              Its always costs 1m daru. What increases with level is how high you need to get the Blessed Rating up in order to guarantee an increase in the level of the troop specialty.

Originally posted by R23182618 View Post
              There is an argument goin on in my guild right now about how the description is worded. The question in general is when you hit enlightenment, will there always be a random specialty displayed, or will it come up blank as no option as its seemingly worded??? Or is it really saying, "If the favored specialty option is not given, the Blessed Rating will increase instead"??? Cause they are saying that when you hit enlightenment, that there will be at random times that nothing will show up and will give a point to the Blessed Rating bar. I see it as well as a few others that options will be displayed, but if it isn't one you favor that it will add a point to the Blessed Rating bar unless you hit swap. Please help clarify this.

"Should your Enlightenment attempt not give you an option, the Blessed Rating will increase instead."
              And welcome to our corrections section of this post. Allow me to repost the article, but the changes will be in bold.

Originally posted by R2CS_Stormaggedon;253552
              Each time you select Enlightenment, you have a rare chance to upgrade your troop's ability.[B
              If you do not get the option to upgrade your troop's ability, then you'll get the chance to swap out your troops current specialty for a different one of the same level.[/B] If you like the option given, click Swap to confirm the change or upgrade.

Should your Enlightenment attempt not give you an option you like, don't worry. Your Blessed Rating will increase and upon reaching the maximum, the next Enlightenment attempt will automatically be a level increase of their current specialty. Once you increase your troops specialty level, your Blessed Rating will reset to zero. Also, as you Upgrade your troop's specialty, the Blessed Rating's maximum will also increase. You can see that for Level 1, the maximum is 5, but for Level 3, the maximum is 20.
              So lets do an example. Our Lancers are level 10 and currently have the level 1 Specialty of giving you a bonus to your Physical Attack equal to 1% of their Physical Attack. But we're a Mage! We don't use Physical Attack at all. So you click Enlightenment. At this point we'll get a rare chance to have Physical Attack Level 2 to come up. If it doesn't then a different specialty will show up. In this instance, we get a Magic Attack Specialty. If we click Swap, our Lancers will now give a Magic Attack bonus equal to 1% of their Magic Attack. This sounds great, because we're a Mage....except Lancers have a really poor Magic Attack score. Our Current Blessed Rating is 1/5, and we click Enlightenment again for something better.

Now we the HP Boost. Adding 1% of the Lancer's HP to our HP is certainly better than the Physical Attack bonus. So we click Swap. Now we have the HP bonus, and our Blessing Rating is 2/5 since we haven't actually increased a specialty's rating. To do that we keep going. Maybe we'll get lucky and get an increase in level. But once the Blessed Rating becomes 5/5, our next Enlightenment will be an increase in the specialty's level. Once we click swap, our Troop's specialty goes up, our Blessed Rating goes back to zero, and its maximum increases.
              This Forum Admin is no more. He has ceased to be. He's expired and gone on to other work. He's a stiff. If R2 hadn't ignored him he'd still be employed. Bereft of work he lives in peace. His forum duties are now history. He's off the twig, he's kicked the bucket, he's shuffled off these forums, run down the thread count, and joined the ex-R2Games Employees Club. This is an ex-Forum Admin.

Comment

ty thats was very helpfull. guess as a mage with knights pdef probably best bet. ofc 1% seems a bit low, my knights have 3400 pdef thats means 34 more pdef to my stats? better then nothing i guess

Comment

ok so is..

lv1 = 1% bonus, lv2 = 2 or 3% bonus & lv3 = 3 or 5%?

ETA on lv40 Mounts, lv50 Talents & epic equipment from hard/heroic campaign/dungeon modes.. is when?

Comment

Originally posted by R21114127 View Post
                    ok so is..

lv1 = 1% bonus, lv2 = 2 or 3% bonus & lv3 = 3 or 5%?

ETA on lv40 Mounts, lv50 Talents & epic equipment from hard/heroic campaign/dungeon modes.. is when?
                    yeah is it a fixed 1% each lvl or does it jump more later if its fixed 1% thers not much of a bonus and a waist of pumping in millions of daru at this point (might be different when the final troops get implemented)
                    eta probably not soon although we rly rly need them cause the necropolis is not doable without them (or strongest guy lvl 59 35k BR gets one shotted in there)

Comment

Originally posted by bladewarior View Post
                      yeah is it a fixed 1% each lvl or does it jump more later if its fixed 1% thers not much of a bonus and a waist of pumping in millions of daru at this point (might be different when the final troops get implemented)
                      eta probably not soon although we rly rly need them cause the necropolis is not doable without them (or strongest guy lvl 59 35k BR gets one shotted in there)
                      10% max i believe

& yes its a late game feature for when your troops are (very) high level, to give you a boost in stats, when you have spare daru

Comment

Need A guide For this new update.

Cmon Veteran Players,

Make one and post it here.

Comment

Originally posted by R2CS_Stormaggedon View Post
                          Allow me to take a few moments to answer some questions, as well as make some important corrections!

Troop specialties typically add a small buff to one of your stats. Typically Physical or Magic Attack, Defense, or a bonus to your Health. The bonus starts out at 1 percent of the troops stat. As the level increases, so does the percent rating.

Its always costs 1m daru. What increases with level is how high you need to get the Blessed Rating up in order to guarantee an increase in the level of the troop specialty.

And welcome to our corrections section of this post. Allow me to repost the article, but the changes will be in bold.

So lets do an example. Our Lancers are level 10 and currently have the level 1 Specialty of giving you a bonus to your Physical Attack equal to 1% of their Physical Attack. But we're a Mage! We don't use Physical Attack at all. So you click Enlightenment. At this point we'll get a rare chance to have Physical Attack Level 2 to come up. If it doesn't then a different specialty will show up. In this instance, we get a Magic Attack Specialty. If we click Swap, our Lancers will now give a Magic Attack bonus equal to 1% of their Magic Attack. This sounds great, because we're a Mage....except Lancers have a really poor Magic Attack score. Our Current Blessed Rating is 1/5, and we click Enlightenment again for something better.

Now we the HP Boost. Adding 1% of the Lancer's HP to our HP is certainly better than the Physical Attack bonus. So we click Swap. Now we have the HP bonus, and our Blessing Rating is 2/5 since we haven't actually increased a specialty's rating. To do that we keep going. Maybe we'll get lucky and get an increase in level. But once the Blessed Rating becomes 5/5, our next Enlightenment will be an increase in the specialty's level. Once we click swap, our Troop's specialty goes up, our Blessed Rating goes back to zero, and its maximum increases.
                          Angel didnt have patk.. Knight didnt have Matk too... but i still get patk from my angel.. how to calculate this thing???

Comment

Working...
                          X