Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

[Coming Soon] Troop Specialties

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by lance137 View Post
    yay for archers and mages that get 600-700k gold and daru from world boss each time three times a day.boo for knights that get around 100-150k daru and gold from wb

lol , should r2 do something about this ?

Comment

Originally posted by dethmatic View Post
      well..you announced the gems...but we still don't have that yet....so now this....maybe a month down the road .....gonna be a long wait for mounts and homestead....next year????
      it will be implemented when a maintenance occur ..
      Server: S3 WORG LAIR
      IGN: LordFireMage
      LVL: 4X

Comment

better release homestead and market

Comment

1million, it will better if half of it, how about players who don't spent lots of hours ingame, half of it will be better!

Comment

Why server [S2] Edena Vilage slow and hard to get in?

Comment

THats really nice...Hats off...Guess have to work hard from now on for Daru
              FREEDOM IS THE RIGHT OF ALL SENTIENT BEINGS

Comment

really cost lots of daru...
                No Sign

Comment

hanggang ilang server dito sa wartune....?

wala na bang katapusan ang mga server na yan...?

marami na masyado...

Comment

Originally posted by Dzaki2010 View Post
                    Why server [S2] Edena Vilage slow and hard to get in?
                    Not that hard, I made a new account for my friend and it's doing well
                    No Sign

Comment

yeah hard to searching more daru ~_~ maybe one day full 24hour

Comment

is server down edena village ?

Comment

this game is becoming a totally pay to win....or it is already..pff

Comment

My question is if different troop types start with specialities. I presume they do though there is no clear indication. Also as mentioned, the 1 mil Daru cost is a little too steep, especially to start. At least 100k sounds more reasonable then increase the cost as the skill levels. Hopefully this balance will be addressed in the final release.

Comment

oh man thats too much 1 mil per lvl
                              IGN: MackeeTheGreat
                              Server: Luna Tribe
                              Class: Hunter
                              Guild: Uncharted
                              Position: Guild Master

Comment

There is an argument goin on in my guild right now about how the description is worded. The question in general is when you hit enlightenment, will there always be a random specialty displayed, or will it come up blank as no option as its seemingly worded??? Or is it really saying, "If the favored specialty option is not given, the Blessed Rating will increase instead"??? Cause they are saying that when you hit enlightenment, that there will be at random times that nothing will show up and will give a point to the Blessed Rating bar. I see it as well as a few others that options will be displayed, but if it isn't one you favor that it will add a point to the Blessed Rating bar unless you hit swap. Please help clarify this.

"Should your Enlightenment attempt not give you an option, the Blessed Rating will increase instead."

Comment

Working...
                                X