Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

expensive im tired' lolz

Comment

the whole marriage system is a big money pit. Its rather quite sneaky how they did it with little to no information released on it. I didn't mind buying a engagement ring and then spending 14999 balens on the wedding. But I guess its no big surprise about the eternal hearts. I was the first on my server one patch took place (wedding option added) and quickly ran to the marriage hall. I think since the date we have missed only 2 full enchants on our marriage tree so basically we have been getting max chests daily 10 per day total. They have a chance at dropping eternal hearts as well. Unfortunatly the drop rate is random and rare so as is I have over 12k satisfaction yet no way to upgrade my rings. I have 180 on my 5k enchant for lvl 4 ring. I figured I would have to put a bit of money into it but the thing that irks me is that each person has to enchant there rings seperatly to 5k for the upgrade. Making money is ok, and I agree the revive skill is amazing but it feels a bit like price gouging. Its not the fact it costs so much its the shady way information is released. Its like one little trick after another to get you spending.

Comment

Yes I agree crafting should upgrade the ring for both. Also eternal heart should drop more often from the chests. In it's current form, it doesn't worth upgrading.
        My blog about how to build the strongest character in Wartune using a minimum amount of balens:

Comment

Working...
        X