• Show
Clear All

• [Promotion] Limited Mount Training Whip Pack

Duration: 9/4 – 9/5 23:59 (Server Time)

Servers:
    • R2Games S1 – S516
    • Kabam S1 – S103
    • Armor Games S1 – S8

Description: Available for only a short period of time, the Mount Training Whip will be on super sale in the Shop!

Mount Training Whip x1
    Price: 1 Balens.
    Note: Daily limit of 100 per server. Limit of 2 per person every 4 hours.

Mount Training Whip x100
    Price: 999 Balens.
    Note: Daily limit of 10 per server. Limit of 1 per person every 4 hours.

this is the weirdest event ever who the hell needs 2 whips and 100 for 999 balens is way too expensive.

Comment

I'd prefer to make a L6 gem lol
      Spamming the forums with many threads will not make you wise.

Comment

hmm whip event next?
        IGN: princestewii
        Class: Archer
        Server: Kabam 86

Comment

dont now if whips event will be soon , next week SC event

Comment

Where is the mtw event ? if you sell this packs ? and where is the Hall Of Fame event ?

Comment

this game is very expensive so i dont spend money but R2 will u let me win something good ffrom those boxes ? :@ i have never won anything *** is going on who has apollo and hades only they win apollo or hades or both at the time why they need it :@ care about non-vip players too :@ dont make us to hate this game

Comment

Nice event...
                I'm waiting this event
                And hope SC event coming with fast too

^_^
                Last edited by devpromnas; 09-04-2014, 06:22 AM.

Comment

Well as far as price goes from R2 999 for 100 Whips is cheap. Last event on my present server was 10 whips for 199 and 100 whips for 1599 balens. The price in the world of R2 is reasonable. Should you pay that much is strictly your decision

Comment

i guess whip event tomorrow ^ ^

Comment

Odd event, after all the whips I got from the gem ..would have been 8000 balens worth.....
                      Server: Armor S6
                      IGN: Xanthralla
                      Guild: Samurai

Comment

Originally posted by sprog View Post
                        Well as far as price goes from R2 999 for 100 Whips is cheap. Last event on my present server was 10 whips for 199 and 100 whips for 1599 balens. The price in the world of R2 is reasonable. Should you pay that much is strictly your decision
                        1 balen per whip is reasonable, 10 is not
                        My blog about how to build the strongest character in Wartune using a minimum amount of balens:

Comment

it seems stupid just to get 2 whips, but for 2 balens, I definitely take them. And again after 4 hours until the event ends or I am not online hehe

Comment

Originally posted by Fherlayt View Post
                            1 balen per whip is reasonable, 10 is not
                            mtw pack contain whipx100 prized 99 balens and i will surely recharge LOL
                            Mellisan of S3 Worg Lair out ( for good i hope..no more fun in arena 4v4 mean no more fun in wartune* since in patch 5.1 R2 decide to match campers with lvl 70++ ( win some-lose some* still no fun at all). Cya our beloved friends ( and dont expect meeting ANY of us in any other R2 games*WILL NEVER HAPPENED )

Comment

so 1x 1 whip is 1 balen
                              But 100x whips is 999 Balens?? shouldn`t it be 99 balens? Who will buy 100 whips for 1000 balens when they can buy 1x100 for 100 balens :/

Edit....... just noticed u can only buy 2 whips every 4 hours for 1 balen each :/
                              Last edited by DemonRockstar; 09-04-2014, 01:37 PM.

Comment

Working...
                              X