Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

use autoclicker lel

Comment

Thank you for this event I love it!!! You guys, get a gaming keyboard that can repeat a keystroke, macro "enter" over the claim button 5,000 times while you brew your coffee lol!

Comment

Please put claim all. Hard to click 3k+!!

Comment

lol, 2 hrs of clicking here

Comment

Originally posted by Azachiel View Post
            devs! we want u to take away this event. or limit redeem attempts to 10. we dont have all day to click one button! we will cry any way, so better not to have any events!
            After u guys train more than 10k whips now they should never make this event just because u don't wanna click?so what? after u train your whips it's ok to take away this event, but how about the rest of us? *** us right? if u dont like the event don't play...

Comment

Originally posted by Fherlayt View Post
              I love this event and I'm willing to click the button all day if necessary

However, the way the confirm button works is really a dishonorable feature. The confirm comes up even if you have enough whips. So naturally, you turn it off, and when u have no whip left and accidentally click once more, it takes away 1750 balens. Stealing 17 USD due to an accidental click is not nice. They should change the cnfirm so it comes up ONLY when a balens are going to be subtracted. But they will not do that, since the way it works is intentional.
              then its ur own foult for u can just wing the use balens off before pressing ok is its okay that they make money on STUPID ppl.

Comment

I downoaded an autoclicker and set it to click redeem while I am taking a dump or sleeping

Comment

when there is an event mount thy love again
                  please responsible

Comment

Originally posted by Mbegedutz1 View Post
                    when there is an event mount thy love again
                    please responsible
                    lol pls responsible? whats that? nice english

Comment

Working...
                    X