This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by R25899313 View Post
    lvl 20 fishing give refining locks but all players can get that in jewel hunt...may be if you change it to lvl4 refining crystal...
    if they just could add a 80 campaign ...
    RETIRED. Too much bugs, too time consuming, too few listening from Wartune
    Wartune : NonoBoulot : S181 : Archer

Comment

I just think all the exercise my finger is doing. Probably more than the rest of my body altogether. I do think a redeem all button would be better. Maybe R2 getting funding on the number of clicks.

DarkMeph
      Willow. RIP 30/10/14 you will be missed.

Comment

Originally posted by DarkMeph View Post
        I just think all the exercise my finger is doing. Probably more than the rest of my body altogether. I do think a redeem all button would be better. Maybe R2 getting funding on the number of clicks.

DarkMeph
        Mod's have submitted polls to the R2 team in massive favor of either a collect all button, or at least option to exchange 100 sc at a time. However it seems that R2 are not going to do anything about it, or at least not in the short term! Personally I think it is something that R2 should deal with much sooner rather then later! Do you think it is fun to having to spend 2/3 hours clicking thousands of sc????
        Last edited by Howie1; 09-08-2014, 06:18 AM.

Comment

How about a text/input box with the amount of items that players want to exchange and a button "Exchange"/"Claim" next to it?
          Validation would happen after having pressed the button. This would require way less connections/communicates sent to the database* and would not only make that function work faster, but also would make it way more convenient for the users.

* Now with every user click you perform the transaction, wchich applies changes on the database.
          Doing it my awy, one function/procedure would validate the data and make changes on the database or return some errbuff. Creating and maintaining connection per every single click is way more ineffective than making just one connection for the bulk request.

Comment

Include Exp Scrolls next time also.
            Character - Taggen
            Server - S100 Goulpass Keep
            Class - Archer
            Battle Rating -2.4M BR
            Slyph - Orange Electro, Light, Dark
            Highest CW ranking - 26th

Comment

Clicks to redeem the sc awards are nothing compared to the clicks needed to buy astrals with the gold this event awards. What are you all whining about?
              Server: Armor S6
              IGN: Xanthralla
              Guild: Samurai

Comment

Originally posted by jbyram2 View Post
                Clicks to redeem the sc awards are nothing compared to the clicks needed to buy astrals with the gold this event awards. What are you all whining about?
                At least, clicking on astrals doesn't cause such a huge lag, which is caused by clicking "Exchange".
                Clicking 3-4k times at that damn button takes around 40 mins.

And well, at least one can buy VIP and get the "One click capture" option, while Exchanging in bulk is just impossible.

Comment

thanks again R2 for a great SC event

Comment

+1 R2, nice event..
                    “Men trust God by risking rejection. Women trust God by waiting.”

Comment

Finaly done with stable XD and finaly soul engraving lvl 60 its going forward now
                      Server S16 - Immortal Ruins

Class = Archer

Lvl = 80

Br = 1.883742

IGN = ♫MoonBranch♫

Guild = TheLegends

Stable Mount Strenght 21200

Sylphs = Zuez - Orange 3 stars- br ( 123K ) lvl 80 Hecate 1 Star Orange = (86K) lvl 80
                      Medusa 4 Star purple Br = (41 K) lvl 80 Athena 2 Star Purple Br = (77K) lvl 80

Comment

I get sore from the single clicking..

Comment

includes R525 server please

Comment

Working...
                          X