No announcement yet.

Wartune Holy Forging Celebration!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hello I have an bug in game because i didn't get any rewards in multiplier dungeon

Comment

Hallo
      Ich bin schwer entäuscht vom neuen Spiel,ich kann nicht Unterbruch spielen immer wieder stürzt es ab und muss neu laden .Macht dass es wieder normal läuft,nemmt bugs und anderen Scheiss raus,damit es wieder normal laden kann.Ist doch nicht normal,wen man in einem Battle oder sonst einfach aus dem Spiel rausgeworfen wird.Ansonsten muss ich mir überlegen das Spiel zu löschen,auch wenn ich schon 2Jahre darin investiert habe.

Comment

this is to all dnt cash anymore for the English wartune they think they can take libertys and it out of order I have played the china server and the price on sum of the things there is outstanding mount whips 5balans socketing rods 50 balans that just for example but wen u come to English servers socketing rods are 185 balans n mount whips aint even in the shop yet I think that r2 are realy taking the mik out of us players n cashers and I think its about time this stops so I urge all u heavy casher n light cashers to plz think twice about this b4 u spend anymore I think if we all pull togethere n stand up to r2 then they may pull the heads from there *** n do sumthing about this sorry if I sound like I am on a rant but this needs to be sed u ask for things that shud change wel this is wat I think needs to be dun and changed
        Last edited by blade301983; 09-13-2014, 06:32 PM.
        IGN xKing Arthur BR 2.48 mill lvl 80

Guild Valints guild master

Server S471

Comment

what about a crystal shards events? about 2-3 months since the last one

Comment

hi

Hi how are u

Comment

why does the events are getting fewer and fewer?

Comment

Originally posted by blade301983 View Post
                this is to all dnt cash anymore for the English wartune they think they can take libertys and it out of order I have played the china server and the price on sum of the things there is outstanding mount whips 5balans socketing rods 50 balans that just for example but wen u come to English servers socketing rods are 185 balans n mount whips aint even in the shop yet I think that r2 are realy taking the mik out of us players n cashers and I think its about time this stops so I urge all u heavy casher n light cashers to plz think twice about this b4 u spend anymore I think if we all pull togethere n stand up to r2 then they may pull the heads from there *** n do sumthing about this sorry if I sound like I am on a rant but this needs to be sed u ask for things that shud change wel this is wat I think needs to be dun and changed
                hell... i'm not a full english speaker but this grammar amaze me (and my grammar is bad), well... from what i could understand you are complaning about the prize of items in balens... i had the same concern before so i opened an acount in 3 diferents hosters, and im not talking the others asociated with PC, but Indian, Latin American and German and realized that all depend on the Currency-balen prize, for axample: in wartune you get 1k balen per $10 but on those hosters you 400-600 balens per $10, so is razonable somethings are cheaper in balens cost, but i made the math and there were not things that really mean that are real cheap in currency-balen cost, in fact there were things that costed even more on those client.

Im not a math wizz, so i may be wrong, but that was just my impression.
                R2-S426 Redwicky (merged)
                Archer Linkoneusc
                Legion Guild

1+1=3

Comment

when is R2 going to fix the talens exp since they dropped the exp between levels they didnt fix the talens to do the same we now have to level up to do more talents and are still way behind on doing them for our level

Comment

This is not broken. Its ment to be that way. So u have to lvl faster and the only way to keep up with BR is to spend balens.

Comment

Working...
                    X