No announcement yet.

Wartune Weekly Maintenance 09/10 @ 3:30 AM EDT

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Why do we still have Bound and Unbound items. the trading was never implemented so whats the point. Also why now under the new system spinny wheel is there no tokens to collect Adv Experience?

Comment

Any chance the Succuba boss will be fixed? What about archers DF and SS shots fixed?

Comment

Originally posted by R230028138 View Post
        how about fixing the df for archers instead of making it useless skill that people put there points into it

Archers=dps which means we are to defend and kill
        meaning when you gave them that skill it's there's to use to defend themselves against players,bosses,monsters
        now it's useless against anything but players it was working as intended there was no need in putting where we can't use it on monsters and bosses all because knights and mages whined cause they felt that it wasn't fair to them, well now since one of our skills have been taken away why don't you take a major skill of theirs away or make it where it doesn't work on their skills since we got it done to us??
        It indicates that u have 128k BR at level 70 hmmm. why u need df then? with ur BR u dont have to equip DF. it will be easy for u to finish LL.

if u ask me. i like it this way. its is more challenging.[/QUOTE]

actually i have 128k br at 73 not 70 and i haven't changed that in a few weeks
        IGN: Wickked
        Level: 80
        Class: Archer
        Guild: Skypea
        Server: 186 Windhollow
        Br- 308 M

Comment

pleese give a good mantainance pack full of gold for lvl 20

Comment

dwa wadafg etge

Comment

Originally posted by Wickkedfoxy View Post
              decrease your crit base and boost your Defs if you realy need defs. There is nothing free. Its in your hand to fix your defs and no one else.
              For your info i know exact that nothing is free hence why i spend every week in here supporting this game so others that do not can still play not only that i also know how to build my toon ty it's the point of the whole thing until ppl started whine about all these skills and such to R2 is why stuff has been nerfed stop whining at something that is working as intended and leave the freaking skills alone they were built that way.[/QUOTE]

He does have a point you know. Knights got their block heal nerfed, we got our DF nerfed...what did mages got nerfed? They have been the ones getting the most advantage so far...an Archer can only boost his def up to a certain limit even if you cash hard. At the higher lvls, you need an exponential increase in def to see any slight difference in the PVE like sky trial or necro lv 30 or spire. Even in WB with balen buffed up, it seemed the WB does more dmg to you and still kills you with its ulti (i had survived it without buff before but needed to dodge 1 hit and block 3 hits in sylph form and balen buff gives me double my stats and hp yet the ulti still kills me in normal form and in sylph form leaves me barely alive) making me believe it's pegged to some of your stats multiplied by a %.

In fact us archers are supposed to have excel at PVE anyway so why did they even had to nerf our DF on sky trial and spire...at least for things like gods descent since it's a ranked competition with other classes I can understand the need to keep it fair, but sky trial is individual. How well one performs doesn't deprive others of getting the reward had they cashed as hard as you and build their toons properly and know how to maximize their damage potential for their class.
              IGN: Athena
              Guild: Warriors
              Server: S5 - Roaring Wetlands
              Class: Archer
              Difficulty Level: Noob
              BR: 176k / 180k (with block and hp astral instead of illusion and deflect =P)

Comment

Originally posted by Wickkedfoxy View Post
                actually i have 128k br at 73 not 70 and i haven't changed that in a few weeks
                128k is enough to pass Nirvana.
                But player need to know how to play.
                S324 - Kamitergh
                Guild - Defiance
                BR - around 360k

Comment

ima thinkin... maybe they have these long MT cuz they wanna show how active their forum iz lmao

Comment

Finally upper slot limit...I just hope that maint will not be long again
                    ᴄʜᴀʀᴀᴄᴛᴇʀ:M3f3dr0N (560k+)
                    ᴘᴇᴛ:ᴀᴛʜᴇɴᴀ (TiAmmazzo;120k+)
                    ᴘʀɵᵳᴇᴤᴤɪɵɴ:ᴛᴀɴᴋ
                    ʟᴇʊᴇʟ:80
                    ɢᴜɪʟᴆ:ÊŸá´‡á´*ᴇʟ81

Comment

Originally posted by Kamitergh View Post
                      128k is enough to pass Nirvana.
                      But player need to know how to play.
                      i bet u r right. i dont understand why he complains of DF thing.

Comment

Originally posted by R230028138 View Post
                        i bet u r right. i dont understand why he complains of DF thing.
                        think he complains coz he can't progress in sky trail anymore

Comment

Yes, Sky Trail was bad. Now is more balanced and archers cant be 5 lv higher than other classes at same BR.
                          S324 - Kamitergh
                          Guild - Defiance
                          BR - around 360k

Comment

i dont care how far you got in skytrail i just like it when i get past where i am stuck, its a big buzz for me to build and try and build and try and pass,it makes the game more of a game i would hate to just kill everything quick and make it one more less important thing to do.
                            ''No body wants to play the game,Everybody just wants to win!"

Comment

Hate how my internet provider and wartune plan to do maintaince in the 9 hours of my day being home after each other. going work again in 1 hour hope its back up soon so i can atleast rush a few things.

Comment

a bug on saturday in wich i get 40k br my frend luse all mails wit daviniti shards etc soul cristals all clotes wilds shards tok shards boxes wit gems so ...................he made a tiket but no result until now
                                Last edited by R24796711; 09-10-2014, 03:58 AM.
                                ❤PaTeNcE❤
                                Even the future has an end

Comment

Working...
                                X