Wartune Weekly Server Launches 9/8 - 9/14

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wartune Weekly Server Launches 9/8 - 9/14

For those of you looking to start out on a brand new server, here is the list of servers opening up for this week:

On Wednesday the 10th of September at 12:00 PM EDT, we'll be releasing S533 Witchlight Moor, an East Coast Server.

On Sunday the 14th of September at 10:00 AM GMT+8, we'll be releasing S534 Whisperwind, an Oceanic Server.

You can check out all the activities and promotions for new servers here in this thread and access the current list of servers right here.

Stay tuned for our Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/wartuneonline and forums to have the access to the latest Wartune news!

when is the Hall Of Fame event and what is the rewards?

Comment

ahh thats what i was waiting for an oceanic server thnx

Comment

when start europe server, because i no see that ?

Comment

you wanna join a europe server go on server 153 west den its exactly the same time then europe , enjoy

Comment

Originally posted by altheon View Post
            you wanna join a europe server go on server 153 west den its exactly the same time then europe , enjoy
            i no want to start a older server ... me and my team want to move on a new server ...

Comment

again gz for r2 and thx idiot for gem bug
              ♥ Cupcake Cupcakes
              Last edited by EsmeWeatherwax; 09-26-2014, 08:34 AM.

Comment

name johan88,,, s114,,, can't play,,,,can't find server why

Comment

the undead ruins, s397 dosent relod the game or its my internet fault?

Comment

the Gem packs arent stacking like yall said EVERYTHING would either.

Comment

can not login

Comment

S 347 can not login

Comment

Originally posted by altheon View Post
                          look a european server was just released a few days ago its S532.

Comment

Dns problem start to be again one big problem , what the hell your staff department of it? Lol lazy ppl ther or they dont know how to do fire them for real your lossing lot's of money cos of that , get ppl competetnt ther and fire tose dumb staff from it cos they are 0 it knoleg

Comment

Originally posted by r2_emma View Post
                              for those of you looking to start out on a brand new server, here is the list of servers opening up for this week:

On wednesday the 10th of september at 12:00 pm edt, we'll be releasing s533 witchlight moor, an east coast server.

On sunday the 14th of september at 10:00 am gmt+8, we'll be releasing s534 whisperwind, an oceanic server.

You can check out all the activities and promotions for new servers here in this thread and access the current list of servers right here.

Stay tuned for our facebook: https://www.facebook.com/wartuneonline and forums to have the access to the latest wartune news!
                              repair your site be good to login and play...
                              Still more bugs dont only opening newserver....
                              Make me enjoy playing this toon...

Wish all be good... Ty

Comment

Working...
                              X