Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

[Announcement] Wartune Shining

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by R22982204 View Post
    Oh yes.... YESSSSS... be..irritated... this is SPARTA!!!

Thank You for Choosing my story Whoever You Are... God Bless U... God of Troll Bless U... Mother of All Trolls Proud of U... LOL
    in wartune dot comm they give players prizes for their spry experiences but here no prize & your story is just used to attract more players to play this game

Maybe you need a award for stupidity or something..

Comment

My Story:

I have play on many different server,
      S5 - Mage lvl 32
      S18 - Archer lvl 34
      S20 - Mage lvl 29
      S28 - Knight lvl 30
      S32 - Archer lvl 15
      S38 - Archer lvl 35
      S39 - Mage lvl 32

So Far i am non cash player.

But I realized now,i have to be cash player if i want to be high rank player

So i wait for the third oceanic server.And i am ready to buy balens for that.

Remember my Nickname on the third oceanic server.
      "LetsPlay®"

happy gaming.

Comment

First one to reach 3 lvl5 Oranges before lvl45 . I get more purples than blues.
        The Last Remnant OSTs Go!!!

{OuO**

Comment

Whew.. well.. can't say I have great stories of war to tell..

52 Mage (dedicated healer). I level fast and play hard. I guess my best achievement would have to be getting past everyone's expectations. I love games, they bring out something in me that just wants to excel. Do I care about being the best? Not in duels or battlegrounds.. not even in arena. But I do care about the team. I love being able to be counted on.. to make sure everyone lives through the battles. When I say dedicated healer, I do mean it. I see mages who tag themselves healer but still put more points into their attacks. That's not me.. My hotbar consists of nothing but healer's touch and my lightening bolt (have to have rage to heal).

So, no great stories of winning battles here, just a medic wanting to make sure she plays her part.

Side note: I did invest in the duel spec.. found it rather annoying to be a healer and not be able to do solo dungeons or when another mage wants to heal.. I'll flip to dps, but first and foremost, I am a healer.

Now my pinkie toe, on the other hand (no pun intended), has awesome stories.. it's shunned off more predators than I ever could.. but that's another story........
          May the sun warm your soul, the moon light your eyes, the fog mystify your mind and the wind carry your spirit

Comment

Need to fix the bug in arena related to knight....knight takes hit and dies but originally the character is not dead but in the screen its shown that he/she has fallen but takes hit and hits back in that sitting condition. Its kinda funny....other than this ...this game consists of attributes of most online game and am loving it. Everyday there is a story, of victory and story of defeat, a story of joy we share in the guild panel and everyday we make new friends while we play in this outstanding game. So there is a lot of stories to tell and many to be heard..........I am Loving it LoL
            FREEDOM IS THE RIGHT OF ALL SENTIENT BEINGS

Comment

As an archer with the astral "Enhanced illusion" lvl 4 so far, it is always so nice to be hit by a higher lvl player at the last of a duel and he/she hits with only 1hp and I retaliate and win.

Comment

my story...hmm but i dont think it can be called story lol

first time i played crystal saga but only for some weeks, i dont play it again for long time.
                then i know the WARTUNE from advertisement on a website. when i look that advrtsmnt, the picture was the man archer. and i just said "Aww sooo handsome!!" XDD
                then i play wartune until now lol
                im an archer (but girl) and now lv43 XDD
                and im non cash player )

thats all my story thnks
                Last edited by anarashii; 10-28-2012, 09:45 AM.
                WARTUNE
                Name : Zerith
                Server : (S11) Banshee Wetlands
                Class : Archer

Guild : Pride

im just a student sooo i dont have money

Comment

Originally posted by R21114127 View Post
                  in wartune dot comm they give players prizes for their spry experiences but here no prize & your story is just used to attract more players to play this game

Maybe you need a award for stupidity or something..
                  Well, what do you want to achieve with upgrading character and evs? To be known, to put ur name on somewhere to be acknowledged, admit it. And there's my name on the spotlight, with all players not only in my server, but all of wartune gazing upon it. Some with higher intellect will just pass by, but the rest such as u r, pay some time to feed me. Thank u for the meal .

My Prize, oh I've earned it. BIG TIME.
                  Server: [S5] Roaring Wetlands <---Sounds kinda...lewd
                  Nick : Regulus Leo
                  Job : Archer
                  Guild : Courage

Comment

waaaaaaaaaaaaaa
                    O

Comment

do you know when third server oceanic will come?
                      i'm wait also...

Comment

Hello all, I am YellowLink95, I don't know where everything is but if you could help me that would be great! And by the way, I seem to have lost my character, YellowLink95. Can anyone help me? I want to get it back. Thanks!

Comment

Greetings everyone.

I am Crucia, an Archer that is seeking for glory and fame. And this is my story.
                          Because i was born from a blacksmith i always loved to use weapons, and especially crossbows, that's why i always wanted to hunt evil beasts to make this land more peaceful. My mother? I never knew her, she died when giving me life. As a gift, my father told me she gave me her strong will, and i always do my best to achieve my goals. One day, when I was still young, some strange beasts went out of the forest to hunt down some sheep and cows, the farmers said that their eyes were glowing with a red evil aura. So i went there to check it out, and it was true. My tale started that day.

The sun was going to sleep, and the stars began to shine in the sky. The moon was so shiny that i had a really good vision of the sheptel that i was protecting. Then, i heard that the pack was moving right after a little noise coming from the forest in front of me. I took my crossbow, and waited silently. Suddenly, shadows went out of that forest and was approaching silently of the sheptel, and even if i was so far from them, i saw their glowing red eyes. It was true. I waited until the last moment before revealing myself. Right before they began to attack the cows, i jumped out and started to fight. The two first beasts died without knowing what happened, a bolt was already in their brain through the eyes. Then, the 4 others started to circle me to have the better chance to get me down. I knew it, and my traps were settled. The one that was in front of me, wanted to draw my attention, but i let him there, watching my left. Good. That beast died in the little hole and spikes that i've let around, right out of the sheptel. So they are only 3, at my right the 2 others was out of my sight, so i aimed the only one i could kill, and touch his flank, it was yapping. And i was thinking that the 2 others will track me, but i saw them running back to the forest, maybe they'll come more next time. So i had to do something.

The next day, i went to the town and asked if there were some people to come with me and hunt their nest to rid out of this evilness. I gathered 3 more people with me, and we started our tale that'll bring everything I always wanted : fame and glory.
                          This tale brings me to a new isle, named Narlington Field, where there were a lot of work to do for saving this world against the Void. So much adventurer gathered to save this land, that i bring the strongest under my banner : Tempest.

And our tale is not finished yet, but i swear that you'll hear about us.

Crucia, [S57] Narlington Field.

(Highest battle rating, 1st arena rank, highest level, highest honor... and felt roleplaying ^^)

Comment

hmmmmm.. i'm still a noob... can anyone guide me please???? i play at s13undead swamps..

Comment

PUNCHING ABOVE YOUR WEIGHT!
                              I am a level 48 Archer on S8 YoJiMbOeXe (YoJi)
                              I am consistently in the top 10 duel rank in my server even though there are about 30 players at level 53+
                              I am a free player aswell! I don't spend to win.. I just win!
                              Players have lots of trouble dealing with me in arena and BG due to my build and willingness to CHANGE MY GEMS!
                              I only have one orange astral for PATK which is only level 3 and to be honest my academy isn't the best but I know how to fight anyone put infront to cause them as much trouble as possible :P

Is this not the true story of the hero underdog?
                              I think we all know it is .

Comment

Good Evening I am From (S1)Temple Of ibalize ,CHar_ VOldemort- i am a mage Never lost in duel yet.. not a good ranking like everyone else but yea i am powerful to kill them or would be soon. I am 30+ level. My victory WOuld be that when i was a even smaller level many players attacked me. but now all players who ever attacked are now defeated some even 3-4 level higher still. I love the new patch 1.45.. Hope u would bring alot better updates.. Keep up the good work R2 team..

PS: still hate that no event is CRYSTAL SAGA...

Comment

Working...
                                X