This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [Announcement] Wartune Shining

Warlords and Warriors alike we would like to hear from you. If you believe you are above the rest tell us why. We want to hear of your great victories, your stories, or even your stats that set you apart from the rest either it be by your skill level or your player level. Let us know about you and what you think with things you have done. Show us your spirit of WAR in WARTUNE.

Note:The player with his/her best story might have a chance to appear on the official website-spotlight section!

Hello, I am ≧◔◡◔≦. Or Smiles. 's. I am not certain I think I am above everyone. Getting there though. Or at least trying, haha. My great victories? Well, I'm co-leader of "Home" Guild on S29. Not like it counts for much, my sister is the leader and a lot stronger than me. This is my second character and first time being an Archer. I was more for the Knights at first. I am nearly friend lvl 4 with Nitara. Does that count for much? Haha, I think it's quite good. Someone is probably going to beat me and say they're friend lvl is over 9000 or something. :P

My real name is Darla. I am waiting to get into University in January and sort of just chill at home and play on here. I'm quite dedicated but I have not gotten VIP status. Not like I'm against it or anything, I mean, my gosh, things would be a lot easier. I just haven't decided if it's worth it yet. xP Servers die out fairly quickly. I think I have accomplished quite a bit, I'm one of the top contributors and I'm making a lot of friends in our Guild. I am glad to have found this game.

I look forward to reading other's stories as mine is fairly boring in terms of being a good read. I mean, I'd be a lot greater if I could say I'm slaughtering thousands and 1st in Arena. I am the greatest of all Archers, striking my enemies down with the might of my bow! >D I bathe in the blood of my victims daily, mwahahahahaa! Or something dramatic like that. Haha, well anyhow, this was fun to write while I AFK'd in Catacombs. :P Oh, yeah. I'm lvl 33 atm. x3 Working on getting that lvl 35 soon.

~ ≧◔◡◔≦
    Last edited by R23639935; 10-10-2012, 05:42 AM.

Comment

any rewards writing this?
      ☣CAIN☣

Comment

hello guys ... iam ELDOC and iam one of the most repceted and loved characters in my server ....... at least i guess... i had early an account on s6 and reached lvl 40 but i made many mistakes and wrong time of entering after events have gone.....so i decided to avoid those mistakes ...and waited for another shot till i found it in s 28 ,,, from the beginning i started as archer and archer iam ...a very balanced character and can be deadly both for knight or mage according to what u prefer
        ... i may be not the best ..but yesterday was a turning point ,,, i lvled 35 and put all my pvp set all +12 ... i recharged very early in game ...after about 36 hours and all invested in sockets and money on guild skills and astral..... purchasing early is more benefitial than late.... iam now among highest 10 in ranks of pvp i get 400k gold and daru each 3 days ...and still lvl 35,,, that's because i made a fast sprint with those early balens and more important the trinkets.... ....very important for starters and of no use if u recharged at lvl 35++,,,, now i only need to purchase 1k balens each .... 15 lvls that's not high and i will remain among the best,,, call it casher or professional,, i loved this game and decided to excell in it ( sry for bad language ),,, the funniest thing is that yesterday i barely win 10 matches in the whole hour of arena .... today i barely lost 10 matches in the whole hour of arena ,,,, what a difference for a 24 hours ,,,one i was preparing for for ab out 3 days ,,, 30 lvls ,,, let's hope it lasts for long ,,,,i don't know but i guess iam finished here ,,, only remain that i should thank all my guild mates and each of them as a friend of me and also other friends not among my guild ,,, won't say names so i don't forget one ,,, and last ... if u gonna play ,, then play and don't calculate it ,,, and if u won't then go make use of your time in whatever u like and don't hesitate inbetween .....thx all bye

Comment

(This is ≧◔◡◔≦ from earlier) I seem to have broke that account. Haha, so yeah. Over here now. >.< -Waves-

Comment

I am a fighter and as befits a soldier, I'm not looking for easy ways, VIP for the weak, and all events too. This is my story.

Comment

Hi, My Character's name Brandianne of server 10, I am a warrior, and in my opion the best offensive warrior on the server ( there is one better defensive warrior). I play as i can around work and such. I love running with my 3 v 3 group Boo, and Rosst. I also love iupsetting the big balen spenders in the duel section of the game. "If we don't stand together we all shall fall together"

Comment

Hi, I'm KING. I bought a lot of balens so I deserve to be in the spotlight. Thanks, PS. I will buy a lot more balens if you put me on spotlight. Thanks again
                Fuujin - Deputy of Crusaders - S2 - Level 66

Comment

My Name's Regulus Leo I'm an Archer Currently lvl 41 (probably 42 at the time u read this) in Roaring Wetlands. First I was playing in Ibalize Server as Grimreaper, then my Guildmates suggest to move together to S5 and we did.

Why I said I'm above others in my server? I'm a Free-Player and still kickin' ***. I'm striving to be an exemplary model of Free-Player to all those whiner out there. I'm here to prove that if u work hard and be resilient u can still (at least) compete with balens user, to prove that this game has that thing called BALANCE. I CAN buy Balens, but chose not to. I have a good life, I have a job and finishing my lawschool and paying for it myself. My Motto is: One considered succeed if One can complete One's mission while holding tight to what One believe.

My Achievements:
                  + Giving a hard time to ppl 3-4 level above me when I'm lvl 36 not to mention the Balens-user,
                  + Overlapping some players that used to bullied me,
                  + Currently Rank 15 in Honor stand (4 Days Ago Ranked 6th),
                  + Sometimes in Top 10 in WB Fight (once #8th and the rest is 10th ^^),
                  + Constantly breaking my own personal achievements (mostly in WB Fights: 23k Critical Damage, 16990 Gold/Daru 1 hit. BG: Killing one of people that I looked up to by using delphic-roulette in 1:2 chance)
                  + Constantly staying in top 100 in PVP Rank (50 if I don't hold back, and probably more once I reached lvl 45),
                  + Irritated some of the Balens-User reading this (oh Yes, this troll is fed by ur irritation).

Oh yes, I'm Proud of these things. Try not using a single Balens and do what I did.
                  I don't know how long I can maintain this, but as long as the developer care about balance, I will achieve my goal. That'll be all.

PS: My skill build is not meant to be shared thank you
                  Server: [S5] Roaring Wetlands <---Sounds kinda...lewd
                  Nick : Regulus Leo
                  Job : Archer
                  Guild : Courage

Comment

hi to all normal players and pure cash shop players

i dont care is they use balen whe need dame for the game dont go to the trash
                    is very nice
                    i am GODTANK and i play on server forest of doom warrior class
                    and game master have done very good job in this game bot they need to pot more hp on WB in forest of doom is the same hp from 1 week lol

MORE STUFF WHE NEED IN FOREST OF DOOM:

+WB NEED MORE HP
                    +OPEN THE LAST 3 FARM SLOTS
                    +MORE QUEST PLZ FROM LVL 38 TO 41-48 TO 51
                    + FIX THE MATCHING IN ARENA ( LOW BR ARE MATCHING WHEED HIGH BR )
                    +FIX ARCHER BUG IN WB
                    +FIX PVP BUG (ATTACKING DEATH PLAYERS)
                    +FIX CLOCK TIME ( CLOCK GET DELAY SAME MIN) AND IS (GMT IS IN WINTER TIME ZONE) NOT GONE BI A PROBLEM IN MORE DAYS
                    +FIX FARM BUG (TELL YOU TO COLECT SEEDS WAND IS NOT READY FOR IT)
                    +FIX BOUNTY QUEST ( SAME TIME THE TIMER GET STUCK ON 00:00 HAVE TO RELOG THE GAME FOR IT TO RESET)
                    +NEED TO NO WAT IS THE CORECT TIME TO GET THE PVP REWARD 3/3 DAYS

this game is 1 of best browser game i have play 100 % the best
                    warrior for is 1 of best class sorry for all the players o are archers hehehe

ps: sorry for me bad english and caps

***: GODTANK

Comment

Always in Top 1-3 WB
                      Always MVP in BattleGround
                      Always Friendly
                      Always top 1-3 in Arena
                      Always top 1-3 in Player Str
                      Always top 1-3 Player Exp
                      Always top 1-3 in Honor
                      Always gonna be good as always

IM an Archer ^__^ and my Build? OFF TANK! 4.5k mdef 4.5k Pdef 7.7k P.Atak 21k HP its awesome
                      Last edited by Jshorty; 10-10-2012, 10:59 PM.
                      IGN - â€*Chewyâ€*
                      CLS - Archer
                      LVL - 4X ^_^
                      GLD - Warlords
                      SVR - [S16] Immortal Ruins

Comment

Originally posted by MiHyun View Post
                        Hi, I'm KING. I bought a lot of balens so I deserve to be in the spotlight. Thanks, PS. I will buy a lot more balens if you put me on spotlight. Thanks again
                        EPIC post lol
                        Server: S3 WORG LAIR
                        IGN: LordFireMage
                        LVL: 4X

Comment

Originally posted by LordFireMage View Post
                          EPIC post lol
                          hahaha indeed~!
                          IGN - â€*Chewyâ€*
                          CLS - Archer
                          LVL - 4X ^_^
                          GLD - Warlords
                          SVR - [S16] Immortal Ruins

Comment

I am LordFireMage master of FIRE MAGIC.
                            Wariors with the same level FEAR my MAGIC.
                            I never back down to any challenge no matter how Strong the FOE the more I HUNGER for power.
                            I burn MONSTERS into DUST.
                            Warriors Kneel Before me.
                            Archers cant escape my FLAMES.
                            My combo is IMMEASUREABLE!
                            RAIN OF FIRE-THUNDER RUNE-METROIC DESTROYER-RAIN OF FIRE

AND I LOVE IT WHEN I DO THIS
                            Click image for larger version

Name:	3plekill.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	571.2 KB
ID:	1661768
                            FEEL THE POWER

BUUURNN
                            THEM ALL TO
                            ASHES
                            Last edited by LordFireMage; 10-11-2012, 10:30 AM.
                            Server: S3 WORG LAIR
                            IGN: LordFireMage
                            LVL: 4X

Comment

Originally posted by MiHyun View Post
                              We have a winner

Comment

Working...
                              X