Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hi, i am squirchy from s4. The reason I believe I am at the top is that I always am able to get help from my higher ups and my playing skill is pretty decent. I play an archer that is lvl 68 with 54k br with the blessing wheel. I am working on getting the 60 set like most of the higher ups in my guild. My guild is actually the strong one here, we help each other, people sometimes give up their MPD runs to help those lower, other times if it is a normal MPD they ask if the people can wait for them to do theirs and help them out even more. most of the people in my guild are over lvl 60 and we play it like it should, a game for casual enjoyment. We win nearly every guild battle on our server, and my glorious leader and his right hand group are all 82k br up to 89k br all with the 60 set, all with every nearly or completely legendary.

My guilds achievements are:
    1. Winning the guild battles on a regular basis
    2. Surviving and coming back after every time we fall down
    3. Helping player of all sorts of levels in our guild.
    4. Having fun with this game

W.E. Family

Comment

• testing 123
      Last edited by R21809558; 09-23-2013, 12:50 PM.

Comment

• As far as I know this 'event' is now closed, please refrain from posting until I've found out, thank you.
        Want to file a ticket? Click .
        Please read the rules: &

Comment

• Okay my name is.. wait.. who cares.. am gonna go smoke joint..

Comment

• Hello, I’m Cyrienne, playing the characters of Inno (S40) and Mirajane (S362). I may be a semi-casher but that’s not the reason why I deserve the spotlight… no not me, but all the girls playing this game. In-game, people fuss about their BRs, Talents, how many they killed, their ranks, their achievements – seemed that they got too proud of their selves. But not all players were like that =P !GIRLS – players who value things more than the character’s attributes - friendships, bonds, LOVE, and who acts the motherly side of the guild, players who are willing to lose attempts on MPD just to reach those one’s seeking help, disregarding their selves for a moment; players who doesn’t care if they die in game, just that they enjoy fighting; Players who value the attachment of the guild other than anything; players who can go wild just to protect those important to them. Guys might not understand this – that’s because you are guys and we are girls. The difference between us is that you guys got Raw Power while we got Raw Love. Even if this wouldn’t be chosen to the spotlight stream, still I’m happy. I’m happy reaching out those girls sitting there, playing silently ^_^
            We may be girls but we’re strong players, I’m sure of it; not because of the balens we purchased, no. of people we killed, but rather because of the bonds we wanted to protect.
            So girls, keep holding and happy gaming ^_^

Comment

• Hello, I’m Cyrienne, playing the characters of Inno (S40) and Mirajane (S362). I may be a semi-casher but that’s not the reason why I deserve the spotlight… no not me, but all the girls playing this game. In-game, people fuss about their BRs, Talents, how many they killed, their ranks, their achievements – seemed that they got too proud of their selves. But not all players were like that =P !GIRLS – players who value things more than the character’s attributes - friendships, bonds, LOVE, and who acts the motherly side of the guild, players who are willing to lose attempts on MPD just to reach those one’s seeking help, disregarding their selves for a moment; players who doesn’t care if they die in game, just that they enjoy fighting; Players who value the attachment of the guild other than anything; players who can go wild just to protect those important to them. Guys might not understand this – that’s because you are guys and we are girls. The difference between us is that you guys got Raw Power while we got Raw Love. Even if this wouldn’t be chosen to the spotlight stream, still I’m happy. I’m happy reaching out those girls sitting there, playing silently ^_^
              We may be girls but we’re strong players, I’m sure of it; not because of the balens we purchased, no. of people we killed, but rather because of the bonds we wanted to protect.
              So girls, keep holding and happy gaming ^_^

Comment

• hi im dragon..i recharge so i can buy transposer lvl 6..the end...
                CHAR=dragonslayer
                SERVER=S137(shadowdell)
                CLASS=archer(level 71)
                BR=63K
                GUILD=valiance
                :rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

Comment

• Hiya, I'm LunerHive I play on S93 Bundor Stronghold, I'll tell my story and truly I don't care if I do get spotlight at least some will read this and might help them out to keep trying. I am a semi casher I believe is not how much you spend is how much you want to be the top and how much you work for it. I may not be rank 1 in my server, heck I'm not even top 10 or 20 in my server but I keep trying to be strong. I love to kill so much in the game and that's with rarely using my Holy Stun. I am only a lvl 70 archer with 60 set half legendary with only 66k br but I still try my best. I help out all my mates in my guild and give them advice how to grow strong and even help out on another guilds. My guild was rank 1 for a long time but fell down to rank 4 when the servers merged, I was only a member but worked my way up to officer then Asst. guild master and when our 6th guild master was leaving I ask to be Guild Master. Now even if my Guild might not be rank 1 but at least I tried and with my mate's help we are rank 2. I am grateful that i have a wonderful family guild and I don't care if I'm not strong or rank 1 in Guild Battle or even get this spotlight I'm happy i get to share some of my story!
                  (P.S sorry if my english is just a little off hehe XD)
                  ONE RULE: Stun me, I will stun you back. DONT stun me, I wouldn't stun you *hate holy seal only use it when I have to. Holy Seal - high level*

Sex: Female
                  In Game Name: LunerHive
                  Server: [S93]Bundor Stronghold
                  Level: 74
                  Class: Archer
                  BR: 94278
                  Honor: High Commander
                  Guild: EpicFail
                  Position: Officer

Comment

• Originally posted by MiHyun View Post
                    Hi, I'm KING. I bought a lot of balens so I deserve to be in the spotlight. Thanks, PS. I will buy a lot more balens if you put me on spotlight. Thanks again
                    thats the spirit LOL!!!

Comment

• Hi, I'm InFlames from S2 and S42. Now playing more actively on S324. Old player and still enjoying this game.
                      I have 2 points that i would like to talk about. The support should be more active and specially Accurate and the rewards better for those who can "invest" at this game.`
                      We're experiencing a big issue cause our server (null-324) didn't get rewards of Legends of Balenor after merge (which occurred at 09/27 @ 3:00 am

Thank You
                      Name: Flames
                      Server: [S324] Hidden Grove
                      Class: Mage
                      Level: 74
                      Battle Rating: 123k

Comment

• Since i cant logg ingame today (stck on 80% loading ) i might write smth on forums
                        Id like to give some advice for ppl that ply like me so you could skip some of my mistakes.
                        I made few character just to check em out but play only 1 character, knight Ratnik on S190. Today im 70k br. I still havent used any cash but being stuck on lvl 5 gems is a little frustrating, for months now , so if I do use some cash it will be for gem transpoder scrolls and since they cost a decent amount of balens probably just patk scrolls and use gem converting to get other gems i would use.. U should try that free balens option but for my country its too much pain for too little gain. I did manage painfully to get some but i spent it ages ago on dual skill (that worked for me great but if i had to do it again i would go for gem scrolls)
                        1st u need alot of patience, 2nd u should w8 on soul engraving and mount training for events, even clothing syntheisis cause in my experinence fashion cores drop very rarely - today i have couple of thousands soul crystalls (thanks to saving those i got phantom yeti mount in a recent event), 500+ mount whips ( on event u 25% more for what you use, at least in my exp), 5 fashion cores which i could use to make apollos wing lvl2 (u can get wings from br event which i think is once a year if u have 62k br) but ill w8 for clothing event since those fashion stuff dropped very rarely for me so far, ive began collecting spire chests (little under 200 now) hoping to maybe increase my gain of fashion cores.
                        Also if you like pulling your own weight, which I do, you shouldnt rush lvling, as for camping i dont think is neccessary since we that dont have vip can burn alot of experience before going lvl 70 on 76 talents, so i think is much better to go for lord divine cause you wont have to avoid getting experience, and i think its much better then earlier because full 60 legendary isnt that easy to get.
                        Im currently elite crusader, 3/4 legendary 60 gear with 50 legendary rings. Before going 70 i hope to be full 60 legendary and lord divine, and its gonna take me months
                        Take this as advice not as a must to, this is my first charater so im a noob too xD
                        Have fun and I hope u guys make alot less mistakes than me

Comment

• ps dont waste skeleton keys xD

Comment

• free player newer by equal with balens users players, and wartune newer wil able balance this 2 thing, balens make +strong players, if you not use balens you never can same with balens users

Comment

• so much lag.. plz make a remedies.. tnx. im R2□ÐȧȓĶ□PH from [S552] scarlet path.

Comment

Working...
                              X