Clear All

• Dear Game Master
    After new update today, I seem to lost all my daily quests and VIP quest

why have this happen?

the server im playing is S8

Comment

• better the second time for a battleground introduced

Comment

• got the same problem her in S12... daily quest is full of bugs... cant use the harvest in resources quarry

Comment

• got same problem...daily quest mising....server S8

Comment

• fix s30 please

Comment

• same please game master [S10] Termini Cliff
              daily quest mising

Comment

• my character has stuck,,.
                i can't logged in,,.

Comment

• would be nice if someone would update us on weather or not they care enogu hto fix the current problems

Comment

• Too many bugs after Maintenance
                    IGN: newzombie
                    server: Roaring Wetlands
                    Guild: Việt.Nam

Pls vote here:

Comment

• S30 is Doomed no one can log in it's stuck in 99%..it's been 3 hours after finishing the maintenance and i can't even play a single minute.

Comment

• its liek they dont care enoug hto keep us informed on whats casueing issues or timeframe before its fixed

Comment

• Daily quests are unable to be completed at this time for East Coast and GMT Servers. However, testing on the issue has show that once daily quests reset on the server (at 5:00 AM Server Time), the issue corrects itself and Daily Quests are once again able to be completed. At this time West Coast Servers are operating normally. East Coast and GMT Servers should have the issue resolve at 5:00 AM on 10/12.
                          This Forum Admin is no more. He has ceased to be. He's expired and gone on to other work. He's a stiff. If R2 hadn't ignored him he'd still be employed. Bereft of work he lives in peace. His forum duties are now history. He's off the twig, he's kicked the bucket, he's shuffled off these forums, run down the thread count, and joined the ex-R2Games Employees Club. This is an ex-Forum Admin.

Comment

• i think it's a whole day maintenance...they started it on s30 time at 3:00 ,.it's now 9:00 in the server and still nothing has happened..still can't log in..

Comment

• stor mwhat about s30 stuck at 99 percent on laoding screen

Comment

• Sir how about the log in issue?,.it's stuck at 99%..tried to wait for 30 minutes still nothing..

Comment

Working...
                                X