Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

[Announcement] 10/11/2012 Wartune Server Maintenance @ 3:00 AM EDT

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• more power. . . thanks for taking care of our problem at s30..

Comment

• bah it fixed login problem for some ppl, but in the process it booted me out of hall of heroes
      you could at least announce u gona do that and give us time to finish our dungeon and park it somewhere safe.....
      /facepalm

Comment

• I don't know what happened but finally I can play! THANKYOU!!!

Comment

• thanks! hehehe can now play.. )

Comment

• er m i the only one in sever 32 that can still run only 2 times in catabomb ? my other char from other severs can do 4 times but in 32 only 2 times

Comment

• Okay, looks like the issue with S30 has been fixed, and it seems I've got a few confirmations above. Can anyone else who was getting stuck with S30 also confirm they are able to login now? Per the techs seems the issue was tied to specific accounts, and the login process had somehow been suspended for those accounts. BTW, a shout out to some very helpful players who submitted tickets giving detailed descriptions of the problem. You were a big help in steering the techs in the right direction and helped cut down the time it would have taken them to find the solution.
              This Forum Admin is no more. He has ceased to be. He's expired and gone on to other work. He's a stiff. If R2 hadn't ignored him he'd still be employed. Bereft of work he lives in peace. His forum duties are now history. He's off the twig, he's kicked the bucket, he's shuffled off these forums, run down the thread count, and joined the ex-R2Games Employees Club. This is an ex-Forum Admin.

Comment

• maybe now ya'll find out having too many servers can be a hassle!!!!! stop making servers, get rid of the bugs, give us more content!!!!!!!!
                giving game one last chance :

guild leader : endangered
                server 164 brighthollow
                class : archer
                current level : 54
                favorite title : Balenor's Number One Guild Master

Comment

• I previously was not able to get into server 30 but now I can. Thank you. My account did not receive the 2 extra chances at catacombs though. It still says 1/1 Free and 1/1 Equipment attempt.

Comment

• so i have to lost my PDEF 500 point... right now my PDEF 1782, because guild skill,, but not same with my hope to be a tank.... i play hard to be a beast of tank,,but now i lost 500 point PDEF.. ohh... i think i will like this game again,,, i do't know until when,, if my PDEF not back

name: Fans33City
                    sever name : (S26)Baylon Plains

please GM R2CS_Stormaggedon , pleaaaase check my Account,, and i hope my PDEF stat back to normaly before maintenance,,,,,thanks

Comment

• Any news on why the event "[Activity] Forget Me Not" is not applying to my account on server 30? I am one of the few that had problems with logging into the game earlier.

Comment

• So, we can not complete any of the daily quests until tomorrow? As I have 5 of them that need collecting, including guild blessings, and attack hostile city, these are my main two and are very important to me and more importantly our guild.
                        Deschain Leader of the Dragon Dogs Guild. DD has its sixth anniversary as a gaming family in May.
                        Suggestion #1. Actually enforce your rules so tickets regarding cheaters are not just round filed.
                        #2. There are 5k Threads regarding bugs. Click to see 101 pages worth of stuff that needs fixing.
                        #3. Read the suggestions forums where you will find 5k threads on ways to make it better. Click for 101 pages worth of free suggestions.

Comment

• Originally posted by R2CS_Stormaggedon View Post
                          Wartune's weekly Maintenance will be occurring on Thursday, October 11th @ 3:00 AM Eastern, 12 Midnight for Pacific, and 7:00 AM for GMT. Maintenance is expected to take 2-3 hours. Please keep an eye on this thread for any changes or status updates concerning the Maintenance.

UPDATE: This week’s Wartune server maintenance will include the following updates and activity:
                          • Fixed a lot of language problems.
                          • Reduced HP of the monsters in the first dungeon: Worg Lair.
                          • Items in the Mystery Shop will have better prices (reduced costs).

[Activity] Forget Me Not

Duration: From 10/11 to 23:59 PM (Server Time) 10/17
                          Description: Can't get enough of the Forgotten Catacombs? For the following week, all players will receive two additional attempts to challenge the Forgotten Catacombs each day. One additional attempt can be done for free while the second additional attempt will require a crypt key.

UPDATE 2: Daily quests are unable to be completed at this time for East Coast and GMT Servers. However, testing on the issue has show that once daily quests reset on the server (at 5:00 AM Server Time), the issue corrects itself and Daily Quests are once again able to be completed. At this time West Coast Servers are operating normally. East Coast and GMT Servers should have the issue resolve at 5:00 AM on 10/12.
                          Where's The Gem Conversion? ._.
                          'Cuz I'ma CandyMan~
                          ☣CAIN☣

Comment

• Its Not letting me log in.

S7: serpents den

Its not just server 30.
                            Please fix it fast, i dont want to lose my spot in the honor rankings. I'm the lowest lv warrior on the server.

EDIT: the problem magically fixed itself again, even though this happens to me nearly every server maintenance......
                            Last edited by alucard21893; 10-11-2012, 02:58 PM.

Comment

• your server maintenance messed up ,first when log back on a quest glitch was occurring many quest appeared as if ready to accept,then as i was in the catacombs during the 5 am reset some reason i only got 2 runs today instead of the 4 i am suppose to get as well as my quest 3 solo campaign runs was among the flashing quest i did not get to cash in till reset as i did not see it among the other 10 flashing so i did not even receive today's 3 solo campaign quest can you fix this or something and i know it wasn't just on me this happened.

Comment

• hey! DoctorWho from Server 26 here, tried to find any news of someone reporting our issues, Not seeing any.

Many of my guild members are having purely visual issues with not having gear equipped, as well as having an empty inventory.
                                I can only see my catacombs runs about 10% of the times I refresh the page. The other 90% it says Free attempts: 0/0 Equipment challenge 0/0 and acts like I've never been in the catacombs ever as far as the chest reward lightups on the left are concerned, only level 10 is lit up.

Also during the 11:00 world boss, every time I died i would have to refresh the page in order to move my character from the deadspawn point.

So, server 26 is having some issues, if they could be looked into. =)
                                IGN: DoctorWho
                                Server: 26
                                Guild:Ghosts
                                Class: Archer
                                Level: 53

Comment

Working...
                                X