No announcement yet.

[Announcement] 10/11/2012 Wartune Server Maintenance @ 3:00 AM EDT

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Weird, i got the missing quests from reset up again, and the one completed after reset appear again in quest log as completed, even i already claim prize ^_^
    IGN: Vrabo
    Server: [S43] Temple of Saliora
    Guild: Elite
    Class: Archer

Comment

• i got that quest bug early it fixed i just refresh but for others its still bug help them plz.. s15

Comment

• My wife misses today all quests... she cant do any atm. And next Maintenace next week? thats a joke.
        We need a emergency maintenance.
        Many member from my guild have the same problem.

Comment

• Activity Forget Me Not
          Is this event working on you guys? This event not working to me my crypt Daily Free attempts still show 1/1 and today's Equipment Challenge 1/1
          R2 Staff please kindly check this looks like I'm not only the one experiencing this..thanks

IGN: Sprite Lvl 31
          Server: S33 Undead Pit
          Class: Archer

Comment

• Originally posted by R2CS_Stormaggedon View Post
            We've learned that the problem is daily quests are re-appearing on the Quest panel before the reset time. As such you can do the quest and complete it, but because the quests haven't actually reset, you can't collect the rewards until after the server reset time. We currently suspect that time the Daily Quests reappear on your Quest Panel was flipped from 5:00 AM to 5:00 PM server time, creating a 12 hour window where you can complete quests you collected during the last 12 hours, but won't be able to collect again for another 12.
            No solution ? in my case, today i login and there are only 3 daily quest. They are energize friends tree, harvest copper, and plunder a city. So where are the others quest?? I have to wait until tomorrow?? Wow so basically i lost many experience for today? About hundred experience ? Great....

Comment

• the lock to maintain stat in refine in blacksmith is not working i got balens and lock a stat but still it is being swapped.

Comment

• bug again with daily quest and now dc and cant login with stuck at 1% on 7/16
                Arcocieco-Server 2 Edena Village-

Comment

• Well, yesterday had daily quests bugged....today again cant claim my daily quests done.
                  Fix this and fast or will quit. My bugged quests just disapered...
                  Not using support ticket since they dont work as you can see in the ticket i posted in froum to all see how the r2 team support work.
                  Keep opening servers and dont try work to fix bugs in older ones, try simple keeping opening new servers in row and focus your work in creating new servers and trying keep them stable, that way you get more money, and maybe you could have 1 active player in each server, what is great so active players can be always top 1.
                  You should make more maintenances, cause they are aweasome...no new features add, no bugs fixed and you can always add more bugs during maintenances what is aweasome.
                  Ty r2, you are the best team (kiling aweasome games).
                  Last edited by Lockkill; 10-12-2012, 08:08 AM.

Comment

• Awesome sauce . Now this is worth the wait.

Comment

• Fuuuuuuuuuuuuuu!!!!! Loading **~!!!!! Again?? During arena time?? Fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu this game is getting worst every minute!!! Fix the f!! Lagggggggggggggggggg >=(
                      ....Black Rock Shooter where have you been....hopelessly...aimlessly....wandering to a vast future of uncertainty...

IGN: Teresaâ„¢ - of the faint smile -
                      Class: arse kick'in damage suckin knighty!!
                      server: 8 the promise land lol

Comment

• Hey don't talk like that do you know how hard running a game is. The r2 staff is kicking butts trying to solve bugs the least you can do is to thank them

Comment

• thank what for? go ask my server if they are in a thankful mood....they are busy making new servers now that they screw up big time! all the people there in s8 are very angry ye want me to thank them? lol
                          Last edited by AnarchyPSG; 10-12-2012, 09:14 AM. Reason: sentence correction
                          ....Black Rock Shooter where have you been....hopelessly...aimlessly....wandering to a vast future of uncertainty...

IGN: Teresaâ„¢ - of the faint smile -
                          Class: arse kick'in damage suckin knighty!!
                          server: 8 the promise land lol

Comment

• Srsly. The game now is full of bugs. The last maintenance didn't do any good.. AnarchyPSG and I are both from the same server. Instead of creating new servers, why don't you focus in improving the condition of the old servers? IMHO, you're killing the game. We do invest in this game and with our characters, so we just wanted to get our money's worth. Thank them, you say? For what? For doing their job? Hahaha! Humor me, please. Yeah, maintaining a game can be quite a handful, specially with 35+ and counting servers. LOL

Fix the bugs first instead of creating new servers. If you want the players to keep on donating to this game, that is.

Cheers.
                            Last edited by Kurea; 10-16-2012, 08:22 AM.
                            "We're all in the same game, just different levels. Dealing with the same Hell, just different devils."

Guild: <FairyTail>

Comment

• Originally posted by R23726085 View Post
                              the lock to maintain stat in refine in blacksmith is not working i got balens and lock a stat but still it is being swapped.
                              ya i lost the stat i want to keep and it is swap with new stats..fortunately no balens were eaten during the process but my eq rating is drop from being swap T T

Comment

• Hey! Is the server still maintenance? Window said No Data Receive when i entered to the server [S22]Desert of Despair.
                                Here: Error 324 (net::ERR_EMPTY_RESPONSE): The server closed the connection without sending any data.

Comment

Working...
                                X