Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

In china the whole guild receives the reward , that's what I know

Comment

So when does it really start? On this thread you say at 20:00, on the other thread it says 20:30.

Comment

do all people in the can in guild get the rewards to or just them takeing part in it if so it not fair on them that not on the team of 40

Comment

Originally posted by Kalyrific View Post
          The 'war' lasts for 7 weeks, if you leave a registered guild during that time, you are no longer eligible to receive xserver gb rewards. so the short answer to your question is no.
          Can you site your source for this? I would love for it to be true. As one of the top cashers who pilots several other toons, that were given to him, normally moves between three to four guilds a week. I am not going to speculate on why he does this. But if what you say is true, then he either has to quit the guild hopping or lose out on cross server guild rewards.
          Deschain Leader of the Dragon Dogs Guild. DD has its sixth anniversary as a gaming family in May.
          Suggestion #1. Actually enforce your rules so tickets regarding cheaters are not just round filed.
          #2. There are 5k Threads regarding bugs. Click to see 101 pages worth of stuff that needs fixing.
          #3. Read the suggestions forums where you will find 5k threads on ways to make it better. Click for 101 pages worth of free suggestions.

Comment

so im in a guild who has signed up..got a oppertunity to take part but now im now stuck as i can not leave guild A to join guild B as i wont get rewards?...hahahahaha think im loosing the plot
            ''No body wants to play the game,Everybody just wants to win!"

Comment

Hopefully this will help clear up some of the confusion.
              • All Cross-server Guild Battle participants can receive single battle rewards.
              • All Cross-server Guild Battle participants + guild members of participating guilds can receive preliminary and finals rewards based on the guild's placement in the battle.

Comment

People that join after registration won´t be able to participate/get rewards right?

Edit: To be exact, I mean players that haven´t been in a guild that signed up before. Asking as I have ppl asking to join because we are the only guild on the server that meets the requirements but we registered this morning.

So if they join now can they still benefit?
                Last edited by ComingCurse; 09-19-2014, 06:45 AM.

Comment

If you already registered and then they will not get rewards from what I understand happens. To be honest there is lot of information flying around which will only found out once the CSGB starts.

DarkMeph
                  Willow. RIP 30/10/14 you will be missed.

Comment

wat if we already on guild when register then ask got kick n re join again ( so tatvault items go to mail ), do we still get the reward?

Comment

Sadly the truth is they can not answer the questions we are asking because they do not have a freaking clue. The developers of this game rent it to R2. The people at R2 do not know anything because the developers dont feel like or are unable to tell R2. Add to that all R2 wants is more money and they do not really care about if the game works or not, and you get a broken game that gets worse with every patch.
                      Deschain Leader of the Dragon Dogs Guild. DD has its sixth anniversary as a gaming family in May.
                      Suggestion #1. Actually enforce your rules so tickets regarding cheaters are not just round filed.
                      #2. There are 5k Threads regarding bugs. Click to see 101 pages worth of stuff that needs fixing.
                      #3. Read the suggestions forums where you will find 5k threads on ways to make it better. Click for 101 pages worth of free suggestions.

Comment

Guild leaders can divide their members into 10 teams through the Manage list. okay where is the manage list

Comment

probably will not see that until the day of the event

Comment

Originally posted by StevenDeschain View Post
                            So what about players that are in 4 different guilds each week. You know the ones who have to win every guild battle for points then join their favorite guild to get the massive rewards for that guild getting top prizes? Or is it just whichever guild you pay to be in for then you get to be in?
                            Considering that a player cannot leave a guild once registered or they will lose all their rewards in Cross server gb, it wouldn't matter about any of that other than that they need to stay in the guild that they are registered with. Those that jump guilds like that throughout the week will not prosper from this event at all and only in their server gbs weekly. Soo if you need vault space or bag space you will need to use things to have more room, cuz getting kicked from guild to put the extra in your mail, is going to lose your cross server gb rewards. Its a pitfall R2 installed I guess. Nice hidden SC event coming tho
                            Server 391-Snow Fortress
                            Minx Lvl 80
                            Guild: Eternity, Guild Master

Comment

Originally posted by CrizzyB View Post
                              Please define what a "participant" is for rewards. Entire guild is listed as a participant in some cases. Does this also count for all members of guild?
                              Those participating in the gb itself will get additonal individual rewards compared to what will be handed out from the rankings in prelim and finals. At least that is what I am getting from this structure. Ultimately though I believe the larger amounts of kings seal will be distributed to entire guild as stated, so there may only be 40 participants but everyone prospers. Can't be sure until we go through this new gb as its the first time for this as far as I know. Will be interesting for sure
                              Server 391-Snow Fortress
                              Minx Lvl 80

Comment

Originally posted by R226845154 View Post
                                Guild leaders can divide their members into 10 teams through the Manage list. okay where is the manage list
                                You won't see that until the day of event. Would be good to make those teams prior with alternatives, in case someone doesn't show up. Just my thoughts.
                                Server 391-Snow Fortress
                                Minx Lvl 80

Comment

Working...
                                X