No announcement yet.

[Guide] Cross-server Guild Battle

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Everything I see in forums says the cross server gb is going to be the 21st...Sunday...but in game..it says THE 20th! That means a lot of people who had planned to be there might not be able to make it because the game can't decide what day it's going to be on!
    Saeltraume
    Kabam S12
    Crit Mage
    **Hercules 72k
    Sacred Knight 225k
    TheGuild

Comment

LOL nicely done R2, many ppl screaming now since in game interface said 20/9 the 1st round in GB. guess tech made same typo huh? a fatal 1 if i might add LMFAO xD

Comment

http://forum.r2games.com/showthread....e-Confirmation

Comment

Originally posted by X_O™® View Post
          wat if we already on guild when register then ask got kick n re join again ( so tatvault items go to mail ), do we still get the reward?
          The easy answer is no. The game doesn't know why someone was removed, it just knows they were. So after registering... no one should leave guild for any reason, unless they don't want xserver gb rewards.
          Kalydia - Level 80 - 1.98k br Archer - Kabam 57 WEST
          Guild: Paradox
          Eudaemon: Eddie - Lvl 8 Oracle Mage - 1.3k br
          Syphs: 80 Herc - Flashpoint- 127k br
          80 Triton - Undertow 93k br
          80 Venus - Precision 113k br
          80 Gaia - Judgenjury
          80 Medusa - Backdraft

Comment

[QUOTE=R2_Emma;1108112]
            King's Seal: Used to exchange for items (materials for the Holy Forge, mount cards, Mount Training Whips, Mahra, Gold Chests, Daru Pearls and Kyanite) in the Cross-server Guild Battle Shop. King's Seal will reset after the following cross-server battle and cannot be accumulated across various battles.

What does this means? We have to spent the King's Seal on a weekly basis? Or can we wait for prelims and finals to be over and use it together?

Comment

why today info about started at the game????

Comment

Totems

Ok so with the totems i'm confused where it says 1 totem and 1 guardian tower, is the guardian tower what we actually protect or? wth this is really poorly explained..
                Every girl is capable of murder, if you hurt her
                Watch out you don't push me any further, any further
                You're not the only one walking 'round with a loaded gun
                This little girl is capable of murder, cause you hurt her

Comment

Originally posted by sithlin View Post
                  Ok so with the totems i'm confused where it says 1 totem and 1 guardian tower, is the guardian tower what we actually protect or? wth this is really poorly explained..
                  Maybe you are qualified to work for R2Games

Comment

sunday night on US server is monday midnight or morning for lots of ppl in the world, cases of missing events will be massive-->failed events... can't we schedule the X-server battle on saturday night? so ppl can make it during the weekends regardless or time zone thus, missing the events will be minimized

Comment

Do the rewards reset each week or can we save them throughout event? Someone please help me clarify that for my guild. Thank you

Comment

how long do u have to spend ur kings will do the stack

Comment

Originally posted by R278932801 View Post
                          sunday night on US server is monday midnight or morning for lots of ppl in the world, cases of missing events will be massive-->failed events... can't we schedule the X-server battle on saturday night? so ppl can make it during the weekends regardless or time zone thus, missing the events will be minimized
                          Sorry but if you play on a server that is not close to your own timezone then that is not r2´s fault. I agree there are many things you can blame them for and they mess up pretty easy things that with some effort and motivation would be easy solved but this problem of yours is not their problem...

Comment

I would like my 900 kings seal refunded on 407. This forum post said they would not stack, prompting me to spend them. Now it is changed and you can save them for 7 weeks. Because of your mistake I didn't save like I wanted to originally.

Comment

I did not get any your lucky was not enough room in the guild to take part so those that do not take part due to low BR in the guild get nothing until the END how is this fair?
                              WARTUNE KABAM PLAYER S12

In-game Name: ♥Rainbow♥

Guild Name: Legends

Class : Archer

Comment

you get them at the end of the event...and the BETTER your guild do in CSBG, the MORE you get at the END. so you WANT to have the strongest members of your guild there.
                                Lunay - Knighted knight
                                23.25M BR
                                Guild : SHIELD
                                West coast server r2 S38

Comment

Working...
                                X