Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

Wartune Weekly Maintenance 9/17 @ 3:30 AM EDT

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Is this for all servers?

Comment

Here's an idea to all the people that constantly complain everyday on these forums about the moderators. Archeage came out today, free to play, pay to win just like this........

Comment

Wow ty for bringing back signet trainings since not all of us can play that much, and i am excited to see the new wilds shop
        "With great power comes great responsibility"
        "Live to love, Love to live"

Name: XTrueShotX
        Class: Male Archer
        Server: S461 - Unearthly Grave
        Guild: ☜Omega☞
        Level: 80
        Battle Rating: 1.18m with Eudaemon

Comment

seriously shove all these "fixes" up your cupcake and fix the cache.. WTH is the problem???????

Comment

Originally posted by Caballero1321 View Post
            I guess, you should learn a bit about DNS.
            In 99% of all issues the problem is on the client DNS server side.
            Most of ISPs have their DNS servers (which either their own servers or some preferred by them). Those DNS servers might've not updated the records, thus the domain seems to be unreachable.
            I digged into the problem and the R2 NS infrastructure is the problem. Or better said: dnspod.com has problems (im an ISP too...)

Comment

It's a start. It's nice to see some things being corrected besides sylph names and typos. There are a few significant fixes here.

Hoping that they can tackle the real serious issues here in the next maintenance or two.
              Lvl 80 Crit Mage, 298K BR, Aegis ***** G.M. Hells-Gate

Comment

Originally posted by sixtusfreebyte View Post
                I digged into the problem and the R2 NS infrastructure is the problem. Or better said: dnspod.com has problems (im an ISP too...)
                Please help r2 fix this! they seem absolutely clueless.. Spend with confidence??

Comment

you should be use the "Hotspot Shield VPN" for get DNS server
                  it can help any problem for DNS error
                  hope this comment can help you

Nick : NonaHatsune
                  server : S272 (Silver Throne) gmt+8

Comment

i gave up on cache and talents fix by now you guys better gave up on it too

Comment

Where's the fix for bugs? infinite loading? lag? and DNS problem here?
                      I've been waiting for sometime, and I don't see anything you've done to address this problem so far... congrats, keep adding stuff, give us more bugs, and lose more players.. because I'm about to quit thanks to the infinite loading time.
                      so, once again... PLEASE, mind those stuff

Comment

Originally posted by KwicK View Post
                        Here's an idea to all the people that constantly complain everyday on these forums about the moderators. Archeage came out today, free to play, pay to win just like this........
                        XL Games and Trion Worlds > Proficient City and R2

Comment

I am a player who is not too much to pay .... I agree with the above opinion ... here just to buy a license from china .... so they do not know how to solve this problem ... and how stupid we all if this game continues without clarity .... we take the example game saga mystic whose case is almost the same with this game just buy the license ... and when there is a problem they can not handle it ..... and all the players leave the game ....cos look g m not care to player.... when gm does not know what he should do....

Comment

I hope they hide the wilds shop so people have to search the map every few hours to find it.
                            Lvl 80 Crit Mage, 298K BR, Aegis ***** G.M. Hells-Gate

Comment

nice good job

Comment

Originally posted by sunshinε View Post
                                Do you have any clue how cache storage can be fixed, because i doubt you do otherwise this would have been fixed. Everything loads over and over and its very annyoing. Actually, does R2 programmers have any clue to fix anything ?
                                It's actually pretty simple. In flash, the programmer can set for content to be reloaded every time or cached. When they have a new patch, they always set to reload to ensure people get the newest version of everything. Thats why people moan about patch for a week, then, when they set it back to cache, it goes away. Problem is that now they forgot to do that
                                My blog about how to build the strongest character in Wartune using a minimum amount of balens:

Comment

Working...
                                X