Wartune Weekly Maintenance 9/17 @ 3:30 AM EDT

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wartune Weekly Maintenance 9/17 @ 3:30 AM EDT

Wartune will be having its weekly Maintenance on Wednesday, the 17th of September at 3:30 AM EDT, (0:30 PDT, 8:30 AM GMT, and 3:30 PM GMT +8). Maintenance is expected to take approximately 4 to 6 hours, but could be longer. Please keep an eye on this thread for any updates or changes.

NOTE: Please be aware that Astrals Captured, but not claimed or sold will be lost during maintenance. If you have Astrals left unclaimed, please claim them before maintenance starts. Thank you.

Patch notes:
    • Added Signet Training to the monthly log-in rewards.
    • Added the Wilds Shop where players can exchange for rare items using both Balens and Mystery Stones.
    • Resolved an issue where the Astral system did not unlock upon reaching the required level.
    • Replaced the Lvl. 70 BOSS in the Wilds.
    • Fixed an issue where there was no hint for a learned skill in the item Shop.
    • Fixed an issue with the marriage skill.
    • Resolved various typographical errors.

Wow, can exchange items!

Comment

server button rarely works when logging in, still black box's in world boss, major lag when being around other players in cloud city, battleground, amethyst mines, and guild battle. wilds teleport still glitchy, return to hero button won't work, change map button don't work, entire server 23 lag (its not just me) how about fixing some of the bugs that have been reported for months? when have we finally paid enough to get some customer service? have noticed the recharge button works great, no bugs there, go figure !!!
      Last edited by jeremiah36; 09-16-2014, 07:00 AM. Reason: cause i wanted to

Comment

really wish the infinite loading problem can be addressed

Comment

Do you have any clue how cache storage can be fixed, because i doubt you do otherwise this would have been fixed. Everything loads over and over and its very annyoing. Actually, does R2 programmers have any clue to fix anything ?
          Player: sunshinε
          Server: US West - S354 Crystal Well
          Guild: LostSouls

Class: Knight
          Level: 80
          Battle Rating: 498k

Not antisocial, just anti-stupidity.

Comment

I don't mind if you don't have any new content. pls fix the cache problem first. it really affects our gaming experience
            SERVER: Kong Server 4 Oceanic (others see us as Kong-S6)
            IGN: Kimwong
            CLASS: Knight
            PLAYER TYPE: Light casher
            BATTLE RATING: 300K - 420K range
            Casual playing now, not gonna spend too much time

Comment

yeah and getting a black screen often when doing treasure maps doesn't really help!!!

Comment

I don't actually mind having the load over screen, but it's doing it too much. It should load once when you enter some instance ie spire/tok etc..... but it should remain loaded until you have completed that instance .... then unload. It's doing it way too much, but otherwise this is a GOOD thing, as this leads to LESS refreshing if they get it right.
                Death comes when you hear the Banshee.....

Comment

When a battle ends in wilds or Atol screen stop on victory for around 30 seconds,please fix this

Comment

are you wont to fix your DNS problem? no more new player from country with dns problem and much of us has quit.

more easy to access po rn site than wartune!

Comment

Originally posted by SaladinS44 View Post
                      are you wont to fix your DNS problem? no more new player from country with dns problem and much of us has quit.

more easy to access po rn site than wartune!
                      I guess, you should learn a bit about DNS.
                      In 99% of all issues the problem is on the client DNS server side.
                      Most of ISPs have their DNS servers (which either their own servers or some preferred by them). Those DNS servers might've not updated the records, thus the domain seems to be unreachable.

Comment

I wish you would remove those annoying exp books from guild altar
                        IGN: princestewii
                        Class: Archer
                        Server: Kabam 86

Comment

Originally posted by Caballero1321 View Post
                          I guess, you should learn a bit about DNS.
                          In 99% of all issues the problem is on the client DNS server side.
                          Most of ISPs have their DNS servers (which either their own servers or some preferred by them). Those DNS servers might've not updated the records, thus the domain seems to be unreachable.
                          we just playing game. don't/wont to know how or why. we just want to easy access like last year. not much

Comment

i was hoping for S534 Whisperwind to give a compensation for lost attempts on mpd's because of the bug and removed recaching on the game. if recaching is your best solution to avoid black screening you are wrong. i am using mini client but still got black screen during mpd's and etc.

Comment

i cannt connect with server. mad

Comment

Working...
                              X