No announcement yet.

Wartune Weekly Maintenance 9/17 @ 3:30 AM EDT

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

need go to work in 15 minutes so if it wont start will loose time for restoring stiupid stamina why we have ** like that when is so many things to do now of course you can spend balens to avoid it soon you need pay if you want to logg in why not

Comment

servers up
      S166 BloodStone
      MAGE 76lvl 130613 BR
      Welcome to the fire land.
      Sylphs. A.Q, Hades, Iris, Pan, Gaia......... by this order.

Comment

Originally posted by Katjuza View Post
        I really hope they mean dark succuba.. the bugged one and that they wont take away fire or light boss...
        Dark Succuba working as intended. She even did some overtime and screwed Spirit of Fire. Now they work together on Spirit of Light who's a little tougher...

Comment

Thank you for reporting whats new,please disregard all the whiners with no life other then Wartune.I fortunately have a life and this is a mere distraction from life, as such it is not that important to me.Here is a pro-tip kiddies,get a real life then you will not worry about a game as much and maybe you can enjoy it like it was designed, or keep spending mommies money to prove you are the best gamer ever(yawns).

Comment

aye, servers working again

Comment

Originally posted by kimwong View Post
              I don't mind if you don't have any new content. pls fix the cache problem first. it really affects our gaming experience
              finaly a decent comment,
              agreed devs, we need this fix.

Comment

Yes, R2 are useless at sorting out bugs and problems. But let's not forget they don't own the game. It's 7 Roads who dream up the stupid patches. Why no new solo dungeons for level 70+? Surely that would be a simple task!!! Get rid of marriage system and give us all more farm land. I am running one of my noobs accounts whilst he is in hospital. He has only one page of inventory. Even with increased stacks and vault space it is hard to manage with all the different items we have to collect. To be honest I would sell/recycle some of the stuff he has but I wont make that decision for him.

I enjoyed this game more when I first started nearly 2 years ago and I think many people feel the same. Virtually everything that has been added in the last 12 months has made life more unequal between cashers and non-cashers. Most of my server group are headed towards level 80 and the difference in BR between the two is massive.

Will I stay with the game? Of course I will cos I am an idiot!!!!
                Jherek
                Guild Master TheCore

Comment

Balen greedy wilds SHOP is NOT an exchange...

#r2sgreedyfails

yall wanna help me start a list?

Comment

Originally posted by R235844426 View Post
                    Balen greedy wilds SHOP is NOT an exchange...

#r2sgreedyfails

yall wanna help me start a list?
                    Ah yes it is exchange..i just watched someone on my server exchanging fate stones, mahra, bounty scrolls.

A pretty good add to the game, a pretty good maintenance.

Comment

• It is not exchange. Most of stuff costs Balens and Mystery Stones. If you refresh (costs Daru) you might find a good deal.
                      Jherek
                      Guild Master TheCore

Comment

• Further patch note to know about
                        -ToK Exp raised
                        -Spire exp raised

Not a happy cookie, beat level 18 in spire, 21 mil exp, scary bananas when it nearly leveled me xD
                        Wartune's Cookie is retired. In game drama and Cashing is outrageous. Enjoy peeps!

Server: [S242] Whitecrown- IGN: Cookie - Guild: DevilsGate - Class: Sorcerer - VIP: level 7 - Set: Heroic/Imperial - level: 71 - BR: 2.06 mil - Angel: lvl 80 Eostre

Comment

• Originally posted by DeathTh3Kid View Post
                          Further patch note to know about
                          -ToK Exp raised
                          -Spire exp raised

Not a happy cookie, beat level 18 in spire, 21 mil exp, scary bananas when it nearly leveled me xD
                          I think they just made double exp world buff work on spire/tok

Comment

• Originally posted by happyhopper View Post
                            right clik when in game..u see options, clear cache, clik clear..i have simler issues also i have done refreash pc to earlyer date..noticed it speeds alot up..hope this helped u
                            done that, aware of that, and not making it better... and lots of people are having the same issues. Is it just me or is it about this game instead?
                            I'm more than happy to wait till end of this month, if there's no fix by then, I guess bye bye wartune and I'll cash somewhere else instead

Comment

• Originally posted by R23103862 View Post
                              Thank you for reporting whats new,please disregard all the whiners with no life other then Wartune.I fortunately have a life and this is a mere distraction from life, as such it is not that important to me.Here is a pro-tip kiddies,get a real life then you will not worry about a game as much and maybe you can enjoy it like it was designed, or keep spending mommies money to prove you are the best gamer ever(yawns).
                              This guy is really a ****** bag in life. You have no life worrying about what we say why you gotta lie and say you have a life when really you don't lol

Comment

• Originally posted by AceDeMaximus View Post
                                Slyph Evolve System is available for everyone, if u dont have balens, u can be patience..u have chance to get free mahra from event, and also from skytrail. dont asking something that not realy necessary for us. Fixing cache, and bug is more important. Work herder if u want your slyph get evolved.

and for tears exchange, make it as event, not regular as regular system, so this game still have something interesting not boring stuff coz u can exchange everything..
                                I can only Agree 10 days ago i could Evolve my Gaia (Never where Lucky to get a Hades or Apollo from events) I had the star-tears and star-sand even good 3 months before i hat enough Mahra to go purpel, together.And i never invested more then VIP in the game (8 months VIP) but since all the "Extrem good Customer SERVICE" of R² i do not even buy VIP anymore.
                                Just patience, doing gods Decent with Good timing (Read Guides) and Skytrail as far you can, collect the right things for events , its all (It helps a bit beeing archer )
                                Last edited by Wittekind; 09-17-2014, 06:52 PM.
                                “Being in a minority, even in a minority of one, did not make you mad. There was truth and there was untruth, and if you clung to the truth even against the whole world, you were not mad.”

"Freedom is the right to tell people what they do not want to hear."
                                George Orwell

“Education is not only the learning of facts, but the training of the mind to think.” – Albert Einstein

Latest Server
                                S416 - Whispering Hills
                                Wittekind

And a Few more Servers from S80 onwards

Comment

Working...
                                X