No announcement yet.

Gods Descent Begins on September 20th!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Gods Descent Begins on September 20th!

Gods Descent is upon us! Discover what it truly means to battle the BOSSes and be rewarded! The servers listed below will be able to participate in the event from September 20th - September 21st.
    • R2Games: S1 – S524
    • Kabam: S1 – S105
    • Armor Games: S1 – S8

Not sure what Gods Descent is or curious to find out more? Then just click here!

Edit: Changed dates
    Last edited by liquid_oxygen; 09-19-2014, 09:16 AM.

guess its time to get lvl 60 lol

Comment

for those of you not locked out from DNS errors.

Comment

Originally posted by plancha View Post
        guess its time to get lvl 60 lol
        Don't rush, its a bonus for the biggest casher (highest BR) on your server that's about it.

Comment

cool, its start 2 days later

Comment

Why not be FAIR? you had it on a weekend first, then a weekday for the 2nd one. Then back to a weekend for the 3rd. Now on the 4th... its weekend? what about the players who cannot play on weekends much? Keep it consistent and fair. Oh yeah, I forget this is lagtune$$$
            Archer hoarder

Comment

Originally posted by HumbleSlayer View Post
              Why not be FAIR? you had it on a weekend first, then a weekday for the 2nd one. Then back to a weekend for the 3rd. Now on the 4th... its weekend? what about the players who cannot play on weekends much? Keep it consistent and fair. Oh yeah, I forget this is lagtune$$$
              YES R2 WHY don't you ask this player when he wants it, how he wants it?
              Why isn't the game all addapted to this individual player?

Comment

19th sounds like friday to me. So it's friday-saturday? was a similar typo last time as well, hope its sat-sun again.
                My blog about how to build the strongest character in Wartune using a minimum amount of balens:

Comment

had the same trouble last time : first it was 22 - 23, than 23 - 24
                  http://forum.r2games.com/showthread....n-August-23rd!

so I'm waiting for a edit of the post to change the dates
                  RETIRED. Too much bugs, too time consuming, too few listening from Wartune
                  Wartune : NonoBoulot : S181 : Archer

Comment

yeah might change the year to 2015. First part of the event is looking at the icon they display before it starts.

DarkMeph
                    Willow. RIP 30/10/14 you will be missed.

Comment

Originally posted by Nox03 View Post
                      YES R2 WHY don't you ask this player when he wants it, how he wants it?
                      Why isn't the game all addapted to this individual player?
                      you Cupcake LOL. I am trying to help the other players. would only make sense to alternate like they STARTED DOING. The weekend works great for me. I end up in the top few for nothing. I was looking out for some of you other people. What an idiot. lol
                      Last edited by EsmeWeatherwax; 09-17-2014, 03:40 AM.
                      Archer hoarder

Comment

pointless event unless you spend spend spend spend and become the strongest on your sever other wise do a few fights and get the same rewards as 10 fights which is my case for being a low level noob and then ignore it till it finishes..problem solved
                        ''No body wants to play the game,Everybody just wants to win!"

Comment

forget this event..

Comment

you Cupcake LOL. I am trying to help the other players. would only make sense to alternate like they STARTED DOING. The weekend works great for me. I end up in the top few for nothing. I was looking out for some of you other people. What an idiot. lol
                            I didnt use any power language, whats up with you?
                            You build up rage and de-rage in forum?

BUT yes i am a DONT CUPCAKE IT .. and an idiot.
                            Last edited by Nox03; 09-17-2014, 03:50 AM.

Comment

LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL
                              now.. right there are maybe a lot of things wrong in this game.. but you can't just say that..
                              look at your "full of rage" and "oow what is the world doing to me" post

cry me a river
                              Last edited by papashai; 09-17-2014, 03:48 AM.

Comment

Working...
                              X