No announcement yet.

[Announcement] Wartune Server Merges for 9/19 @ 3:00 AM EDT

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

WTH!!! what about old servers, old servers are dying out with no active players and people are going to quit soon.

Comment

let merge all server in to ,, no one to complain about nt enough players,,, frm s2 to s542,,, a big family happy family,,,so many to ****

Comment

why is tht ,,i see so many saying we r goin to quit,, but then i see their comments in other threads,,, no one will quit wartune for sure,,,, if u r saying we r goin to quit, please be better then r2 n provide time frame........

Comment

Dragonstone (S234), Lurching Caverns (S238), Mortem Cave (S245), Brittlemere (S249), Gladeshore (S252), Frost Highlands (S254), Fallen Sanctuary (S257), Tower of Ruin (S260), The Precipice (S263), Jade Altar (S266), Hellstorm (S269), Wyvern Hills (S312), Valley of Fear (S316), and Greyhold (S319) will be merging together.
          We do not need a server merge. We have a great deal of active players and have no interest at all in merging with servers that are a full year older then ours.
          Name: Phoenixia
          Server: R2 S-319
          Class: Mage
          BR: 911k
          Last CW Ranking: Didn't participate
          Cupcakes? R2 can keep them, I want rumcakes.

Comment

Once again the newer servers get merged while we on the older servers HAVEN'T HAD A MERGER GOING ON 1 YEAR+

Comment

as i am see sever dead many ppl quit and etc etc its because big casher not nice to other so don't blame r2 for that

Comment

*sighs*

my server not on the list again... i should have given up the hope, they never listens anyway.
                Originally posted by Wraithraiser
                Welcome to R2 forums. Where quality is nonexistent and quantity is only measured in the number of whines a single day can produce.

Comment

LOL you all are being too harsh on R2Games, you don't know how hard it is to develop a game... its time process it just don't happen over night. and every1 should be thankful there are cashers in game. because without cashers there wouldn't be a wartune for you to play on... like have you ever play a game without cashers? NO i bet you haven't so just be thankful there are cashers cashing to help keep Wartune alive.
                  ShadowBound
                  Server 55
                  IGN:Reflex
                  Level 70
                  BR 1.27M (VIP 5)
                  Server 58
                  IGN: You
                  Level 75
                  BR 2.32M (VIP 8)

Comment

Two mornings? In the same week? Why no respect at all for Europeans on a European server? A question still unanswered!

Comment

******* 9 servers together gotta hurt ya folks in cross gb

Comment

Originally posted by Ricco70 View Post
                        well i hope none of the guilds from merging servers signed up yet for xgb.. and if there is any guild that getting merged with s160 would like to join "theElite" then contact me in game..

Rico 309k br guildmaster of theElite
                        309k br! just too funny

Comment

***All Wartune servers are currently undergoing maintenance. Downtime for servers will be 4-6 hours.
                          See what's new with Wartune this week!*** which alll server r whole of wartune server geting merged,, so all wartune server under maintenance

Comment

for the guys here who say they are now still one year on a dead server and need a merge.

is simple - look that you have enough cashers on your server and r2 will you quickly merge with a server who have cashers too. why? simple when you merge two server who are on both 1-2 strongh guild with cashers and big characters what you think what they will make after merge? right all want stay as number 1 and it give a big cash battle. the laughing 3 - ofc r2 games.

so it will bring nothing to write here that you need a merge - r2 will look at you when you bring enough money. hard but so is it.

Comment

Originally posted by --Sunshine-- View Post
                              for the guys here who say they are now still one year on a dead server and need a merge.

is simple - look that you have enough cashers on your server and r2 will you quickly merge with a server who have cashers too. why? simple when you merge two server who are on both 1-2 strongh guild with cashers and big characters what you think what they will make after merge? right all want stay as number 1 and it give a big cash battle. the laughing 3 - ofc r2 games.

so it will bring nothing to write here that you need a merge - r2 will look at you when you bring enough money. hard but so is it.
                              Point taken.

Comment

Originally posted by --Sunshine-- View Post

or just start on a new server, just think of the knowledge already learnt

Comment

Working...
                                X