Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

First Date for Cross Server Guild Battle Confirmation

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

adjusting all dates on saturday night will be much better so that the players in the earlier time zone can still particpate. so they don't miss it cus it is an monday morning for them. an event without best particpation is a failed event, just saying.

Comment

this is also during working hours in Australia, Singapore Phillipines and New Zealand. not a very thought out time for a world game.

Originally posted by MKotare View Post
      Congrats. You just made it pretty impossible for people in Europe to play since after all, 'SOME' people have to work for a living.

Comment

Why we have to suffer always with this type of problem? why not you guys correct your error timely? I take off my all workings for the first round and now u saying that its tomorrow. who will going to pay my losses of time for today and again i have to lose time tomorrow? thats insane.... dammit you guys are running a 24x7 game and behaving like a ..............

Comment

Originally posted by MKotare View Post
          Congrats. You just made it pretty impossible for people in Europe to play since after all, 'SOME' people have to work for a living.
          Dont bother me, I play from work..Im payed to play WT lol.

Comment

r2 screwed the pooch again with the dates lol

Comment

Good job. 21st is my working day.

Comment

How do you place your business in the hands of people so idiotic they can't manage a concept as simple as a calendar? Grade school kids manage life better than this. How bad will this game get messed up before people get fired?

Comment

forum is right sometimes, game is right sometimes
                  R2games really like gamble. each time, you have to follow one of the two, hoping it's the one who is right
                  next stop : a event where forum and game are wrong
                  RETIRED. Too much bugs, too time consuming, too few listening from Wartune
                  Wartune : NonoBoulot : S181 : Archer

Comment

Yuhuuuuuu!!! Compensation!!!!!
                    Starts from the Heart, Do it with Sincerity, and Enjoy the Fun

Comment

abt CSGB team

how teams work for CSGB? do they move together, can move together by following but don't need to, or what? are they the only ones who can defend a tower together? drive a tank together? The only ones who can join each other in battle? or do they do nothing and are just a neater way to organize the participants?

Comment

Can we have SERver GUILD BATTLE THE SAME WAY PLZ would be so much more fun than it is now

Comment

Sweet roll out! I see players in the same guild attacking each other in cross server battles.... another 1 well done r2.

Don trump says it best.. You're Fired!

you couldn't be worse at this if you tried.

Comment

worst event ever. OMG the bugs people freezeing couldn't move the entire time. One of our towers was bugged and wouldn't damage anyone. and on and on worst ever
                            I don't care about your BR. I am the best go fish player there ever was!

Comment

black screen after guarding tower. refresh or not?

Comment

Working...
                              X