[Event] Soul Engraving Bonus

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [Event] Soul Engraving Bonus

Duration: 9/20 - 9/21 23:59 (Server Time)

Servers:
    • R2Games: S1 - S524
    • Kabam: S1 - S105
    • Armor Games: S1 - S8

Description: Engrave your Soul with the required amount of Soul Crystal to be rewarded.
    • Soul Engraving (100): Soul Crystal x50, Lvl. 1-5 Gem Pack x1

Note: This quest has unlimited attempts.

and where is the event for those of us who have finished sc engraving?
    ♥♥Hugs and Hearts♥♥
    SquishyFoxy
    S1 resident Gently fragile mage
    (a tad on the delicate side)

Comment

Why no 527 ?... **** ... When will be rune event on 527 .. ? Or this event . ?

Comment

where's our gold ? -_- there used to be a gold as an award of doing this event :3

Comment

Budget cuts :-\

Comment

its totally **, no event for us who have maxed engraving

Comment

yeah westala absolutely right, seriously, R2 take one step forward and 2 steps back. So frustrating, I guess the accountants are wondering why their income stream is falling, maybe they should read these forum posts and get the R2 programmers ( if there even are any) working. Well I have not quit yet, but I have stopped recharging and I am looking for another game to invest my hard earned dollars in. Seems it is more important to increase the bugs in game than increase customer satisfaction, aerai games appears to know how to win customers and maybe that's where I need to invest, Did you see what the next gem event on their servers gives? well this post will prob be deleted since I mentioned another wartunes provider, but I don't fn care!

Comment

Originally posted by westala View Post
                its totally **, no event for us who have maxed engraving
                stop thinking only about you,, most of the players are not finished engraving yet so .. for us. is best engraving bonus..good job r2

Comment

I enjoyed this event went from 40-64 Soul Engraving, but really could have used the gold for converting gems and daru for enlightenment/wilds shop refresh. Still nice job. (Sorry to those with max SE who got the short end of the stick)

Comment

Originally posted by Virtualu View Post
                    stop thinking only about you,, most of the players are not finished engraving yet so .. for us. is best engraving bonus..good job r2
                    In his defense, your SC engrave event wouldn't have been affected with a exchange event, so what's the matter?
                    I need a hammer to whack the BG nutcases.

Comment

to you guys telling us asking for sc exchange to stop being so greedy i put it back at you, they give you a 50% return rate of your sc thats the best one EVER and your greedy enough to cry over not getting gold and daru too? I think your worse than us cos your at least getting SOMETHING while we are getting nothing and your asking for more

Comment

I loved this SC event. Went from 62 to 76 and gained roughly 7K BR. Can't complain about that.

(Gold would of been nice for my 80 jewel, or upcoming gem event - but I almost maxed my SC which is nice.)

Comment

Everyone who has max engraving already should file a ticket.. this is ** that there no event for those of us already done engraving.

Comment

lol why the complaints guys? you are getting something else for your maxed soul engraving soon. I do agree that there should be an exchange but remember there was one a couple weeks ago.
                            IGN: princestewii
                            Class: Archer
                            Server: Kabam 86

Comment

Wow game also have inflation. Gold reward is missing.

Comment

Working...
                              X