[Promotion] Enhanced Bounty Scroll Pack

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [Promotion] Enhanced Bounty Scroll Pack

Duration: 9/22 - 9/24 23:59 (Server Time)

Servers:
    • R2Games: S1 - S525
    • Kabam: S1- S105
    • Armor Games: S1 - S8

Description: Available for only a short period of time, select Enhanced Bounty Scroll Packs will be on sale in the Shop!

Enhanced Bounty Scroll x2, Mount Training Whip x10
    Price: 149 Balens. Limit of 100 per day.

Enhanced Bounty Scroll x10, Mount Training Whip x50
    Price: 699 Balens. Limit of 20 per day.

umm you can get these free from everywhere
    Last edited by Holyhaters; 09-24-2014, 12:36 AM. Reason: idk

Comment

So i was choosing the thread where to post, and found this the best since your Nickname is "holyhaters"

I want to ask, what the hell are you guys trying to reach by QQing under EVERY SINGLE (!!) Event-Thread on this Forum? Seriously, look at the last 10 Event/Sale Topics.. they are full and filled with Complains, Whinings and Rants.

R2 is one of the biggest Game Hosters.. HOSTERS!!
      If you don't know what a Hoster ist, please read the following carefully. (I'll explain in my own Words)

A Hoster, e.g. of Games, is NOT the Developer or Publisher of the Games they have. All they do is make the Game available on their Servers.
      In simple Words, they take the Work of other Companies and let you connect to them on their Servers.

This beeing said, R2 is NOT the one who decides how Wartune works. In Fact, it's 7Road who developes Wartune.

If you guys are unhappy with the Way Wartune works, you have 2 simple Options:
      1. Quit the Game.. noone will even feel that you are gone, R2 by far not.
      2. Stay calm, turn your Brain on and Contact either R2 or 7Road with your Issues, Suggestions and Ideas.

BUT ACCEPT A "NO". Not every single Wish can be made true.
      This is the same like the neverstopping "Oceanic Server plzz" under every server-launch Thread.

And yes i do realize that this is another QQ, a long one. But heck.. i open the Forum and under each new Thread i read..
      "Bad event"
      "Noone needs"
      "Too much Lag"
      "The items are ****"

my god.. if you think so negative about all, why don't you just quit and find a game with 550 Servers, less lag, better Events, better Administration and of course daily free Casher-Stuff.
      And if you find a Game that got all that, please tell me i will instantly forget Wartune.

cheers

Comment

Deleted wrong thread.
        WARTUNE KABAM PLAYER S12

In-game Name: ♥Rainbow♥

Guild Name: Legends

Class : Archer

Comment

Working...
        X