[Event] Cross-server Battle - Sylph Upgrade

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [Event] Cross-server Battle - Sylph Upgrade

Duration: 9/28 - 9/30 23:59 (Server Time)

Servers:
    • R2Games: S1 - S528
    • Kabam: S1 - S106
    • Armor Games: S1 - S8

Description: During the event, upgrade Sylph 20 times to be rewarded.

Rewards:
    • 100,000 EXP
    • Mahra x5
    • Sylph EXP Scroll x5

Note: This quest has unlimited attempts.

Please stop it with giving out EXP in these hot events. This is a great event but just quit trying to make us level up. You can get enough EXP by doing everything else like the Spire, TOK, etc... Even with upgrading Holy Seal, you will eventually get that maxed.

Comment

would be happier without the exp. got around 300 mahra and sepul unspent.. please remove exp, or make them into EXP BOOKS.
      S292 Archer level 46
      35k BR (with blessing wheel)
      August 23, 2013 - November 3, 2013 (R.I.P)

S479 Knight Level 80
      283k BR (blessed), 40k from sylph (02-28-15)
      May 23, 2014 - March 16, 2015 (will return later on)

Proud non-casher non-VIP

Comment

Originally posted by R262181389 View Post
        Please stop it with giving out EXP in these hot events. This is a great event but just quit trying to make us level up. You can get enough EXP by doing everything else like the Spire, TOK, etc... Even with upgrading Holy Seal, you will eventually get that maxed.
        then dont use them for most of the ppl in game dont camp and they need alot of xp

Comment

Originally posted by CrazyDude9 View Post
          would be happier without the exp. got around 300 mahra and sepul unspent.. please remove exp, or make them into EXP BOOKS.
          Stop trying to cheat the game by camping, problem solved.
          THERE IS NO JUSTICE, THERE'S JUST ME.

Comment

Originally posted by daunapu View Post
            Stop trying to cheat the game by camping, problem solved.
            agreed.
            its ur decision to camp and ** urselves over. with so many things needing exp now and new stuff for lvl 80s i would complain that they are not giving us enough exp lol.
            events arent made for u campers anyways so theres no reason to change it to make them convenient for you campers.

Comment

There's no reason why not to give EXP books for the EXP I for once get enough EXP at level 80. I like to sell the EXP books for gold so more gold better then this EXP.
              WARTUNE KABAM PLAYER S12

In-game Name: ♥Rainbow♥

Guild Name: Legends

Class : Archer

Comment

Like other people have said, give the EXP out in those EXP books. That way people can choose to take the EXP or sell them. But that is the problem, the company is trying to force people to do what they do not want to do.

Comment

just stop camping the problem will be solve...a minority only camp and they are mostly no cashers so cash or stop complaining on event

Comment

Just for the record not everyone is against the exp part of the reward. Personaly I love getting that little bit of extra exp. And trust me after lv80 when your trying to get the bonus levels for the extra skill points, 100k exp is a tiny amount so please keep the exp. comming

Comment

Just give out EXP books, problem solved. You should be able to play the game as you like and not have the company force you to do stuff you don't want to do. Why not just give out EXP books? And I will not stop complaining.

Comment

Just give out EXP books, problem solved. You should be able to play the game as you like and not have the company force you to do stuff you don't want to do. Why not just give out EXP books? And I will not stop complaining.
                        Since giving out EXP book will not stop you from complaining, then why should they give EXP book?

Comment

Working...
                        X