Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Wartune Sylph Atoll Events - New Arrives 10/11!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wartune Sylph Atoll Events - New Arrives 10/11!

[Event] Sylph Atoll - Sylph Enchant

Duration: 2014/10/11 - 2014/10/13 23:59 (Server Time)

Servers:
    • R2Games: S1 – S533
    • Kabam: S1 – S107
    • Armor: S1 – S8

Description: During the event, enchant Sylph with 20 Sepulcrums to be rewarded.

Rewards:
    • 100,000 EXP
    • Sylph Sepulcrum x5
    • Sylph EXP Scroll x5

Note: This quest has unlimited attempts.

[Event] Sylph Atoll - Sylph Upgrade

Servers:

Description: During the event, upgrade Sylph 20 times to be rewarded.

Rewards:
    • 100,000 EXP
    • Mahra x5
    • Sylph EXP Scroll x5

Note: This quest has unlimited attempts.

[Event] Sylph Atoll - Big Spender

Servers:

Description: During the event, spend the required amount Balens (Bound Balens excluded) and be rewarded.

Rewards:
    • Spend 1,000 Balens to receive:100,000 Gold, 50,000 Daru, Insignia x40, Mount Training Whip x10, Atoll Conqueror's Pack x1
    • Spend 2,000 Balens to receive: 200,000 Gold, 200,000 Daru, Dragon Essence x30, Mahra x5, Sylph Sepulcrum x5, Mount Hoof x5, Atoll Conqueror's Pack x2
    • Spend 5,000 Balens to receive: 400,000 Gold, 200,000 Daru, Dragon Essence x50, Mount Training Whip x80, Sylph Sepulcrum x20, Mount Hoof x20, Atoll Conqueror's Pack x3, Ember Halo x1
    • Spend 10,000 Balens to receive: 800,000 Gold, 400,000 Daru, Dragon Essence x80, Mahra x40, Soul Crystal x800, Mount Hoof x40, Atoll Conqueror's Pack x5, Ember Destroyer x1
    • Spend 20,000 Balens to receive: 1600,000 Gold, 800,000 Daru, Dragon Essence x120, Mount Training Whip x200, Sylph Sepulcrum x70, Mount Hoof x70, Lvl. 6 HP Gem x2, Atoll Conqueror's Pack x10, Ember Robes x1
    • Spend 30,000 Balens to receive: 3,200,000 Gold, 1,600,000 Daru, Lvl. 80 Legendary Stone x80, Mahra x100, Soul Crystal x2,000, Mount Hoof x100,Lvl. 7 HP Gem x2, Atoll Conqueror's Pack x20, Burning Ember Wings x1
    • Spend 50,000 Balens to receive: 4,000,000 Gold, 2,000,000 Daru, Lvl. 80 Legendary Stone x120, Mahra x200, Sylph Sepulcrum x200, Mount Hoof x150, Lvl. 8 HP Gem x1, Atoll Conqueror's Pack x30

Rules:
    • Rewards are based on total Balens Spent during the promotion – NOT total Balens purchased.
    • Bound Balens DO NOT count for this event.
    • Each reward can only be redeemed once.

[Promotion] Mahra Pack

Duration: 2014/10/11 - 2014/10/13 23:59(Server Time)

Servers:

Description: Available through the next few days, the Mahra Packs will be on sale in the Shop!

Mahra Pack I:
    Mahra x10, Sylph EXP Scroll x2
    Price: 269 Balens. Limit of 50 per day.

Mahra Pack II:
    Mahra x100, Sylph EXP Scroll x20
    Price: 2,499 Balens. Limit of 10 per day.

[Promotion] Discounted Sylph Sepulcrum Pack

Servers:

Description: We'll be having special Sylph Sepulcrum packs on sale for a limited time! Be sure to take advantage of the special packs before they ends!

Sylph Sepulcrum Pack I:
    Sylph Sepulcrum x5, Sylph EXP Scroll x1
    Price: 119 Balens. Limit of 200 per day.

Sylph Sepulcrum Pack II:
    Sylph Sepulcrum x50, Sylph EXP Scroll x10
    Price: 999 Balens. Limit of 20 per day.

Why don't you just run this every freaking week till everyone is maxed out.. Where is the runestone, whip, events... What about divinity shards??

Comment

whip event is on the 15

Comment

IMHO sep is horribly overpriced just like whips and SC. Until we have divinity shards there is no point in buying marha for my hades so yet another meh promotion. The 5 star tear shards and 10 sands is the only one that is decent this month so far but once again without divinity shards it's useless(and no I am spending money to upgrade more of the free sylphs when I'll get those tear shards eventually anyway).

Comment

including s533, but not 535 once again.. new server events are mostly helpful for cashers..

Comment

Originally posted by Raven0077 View Post
            Why don't you just run this every freaking week till everyone is maxed out.. Where is the runestone, whip, events... What about divinity shards??
            U can have divinity shard by opening secret chest. 25 balens. check it.

Comment

yea, opened 40 secret chests, got 0 divinity shards, the drop rate sucks !!! need an actual event for divinity shards or a way to collect them in sky trail, dragon invasion or somewhere. i think it's complete **** we're not able to catch up to the big time cashers who have refined there apollo and hades already. not all of us had purple sylphs when those shards came out and i only managed to collect 200 shards then. been waiting long enough
              Last edited by jeremiah36; 10-11-2014, 08:44 AM. Reason: because i can

Comment

Clothing exchange event

Can you tell me when is clothing exchange event

Comment

Originally posted by Tiaa View Post
                  Can you tell me when is clothing exchange event
                  Sure! As soon as they announce there will be one!

Do you really have that much extra clothing that you can't use? I'm impressed if that's the case. Maybe pop your suggestion for such an event into the suggestion forum, and they might put one in one day!

Comment

ok i just asked because i have to exchange my set and i would love it to be soon

Comment

Originally posted by Tiaa View Post
                      ok i just asked because i have to exchange my set and i would love it to be soon
                      Clothing? Or gear??

We've never had a clothing exchange, and once everyone has all lvl 10 clothing, I think it would be a nice addition to events.

As to gear exchanges.. you'll have to keep your eye on the forum if they ever do another.

Comment

Exp Exp Exp
                        Kabam 49 - Low Br Knight

Comment

Here is my usual analysis of the current big spender event:

http://wartune-balens.blogspot.com/2...-analysis.html

And yes, I'm curious too, where are the divinity shards???
                          My blog about how to build the strongest character in Wartune using a minimum amount of balens:

Comment

Originally posted by Greenfireflygirl View Post
                            Clothing? Or gear??

We've never had a clothing exchange, and once everyone has all lvl 10 clothing, I think it would be a nice addition to events.

As to gear exchanges.. you'll have to keep your eye on the forum if they ever do another.
                            It has been done once? or twice?

Comment

we dont have sylph atoll event yet on server 236.....and where you guys go to see what hot events comming?

Comment

Working...
                              X