Wartune Weekly Maintenance 10/15 @ 3:30 AM EDT

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by MSEngel View Post
    Worthless patch as there's no fix for the cache issue as always.
    I don't care about new content anymore.
    I totally agree, fix what the hell you have.

Comment

[QUOTE=codrut1979;1137207]google for an auto clicker software on net, put setting double click every 1 milisecond, select amount of click. u can be done in 5 minutes with all clicks

Rubbish, even that way takes longer than 5 minutes, just save the manual clicking

Comment

clicking milisecond has no use, 2many input for client-server to work well
        and it generates lag as hell..

Comment

Where is the yearly/annual, Hall of Fame that should have been here around September???

Comment

If the problem of the issue, lag, and many others unresolved then issue a new problem ?
            New Patch launched ?
            Maintenance for What ? for the player or for developers ?

Honestly, I no longer enjoy the game since the last patch...too many problems (lag is worst)
            wasted a lot of time just for lag and relog, Now defending Sylph atoll ? (I do not know how I could defend myself to stay for this game)

Comment

no GB today... hehehe...

Comment

well with all this new stuff I will have to stay awake and play the game 32 hours a day lol 8 days a week :P
                Last edited by boltonone; 10-15-2014, 04:23 AM. Reason: typo

Comment

memory leak...

Comment

I get memory leak.... every time I have beer

Comment

if r2 do not take actions will run out of players, that's what I've got to say, no offense, but on the server where I play a quarter of players quitin only for the LAG PROBLEM!!!!!! Not my nature to complain but how much money is put into the game should do something about it and do it as soon as possible. Hope staff read our comments and someone capable will take measures

Comment

Well said im sure alot of ppl complain regarding lag issues and freezing screens etc i have done alot to my pc to try fix lag and yet i still have serious lag problems.

Comment

me also have lag issue. yesterday I waited more than one hour to load game. I reinstaled falsh player. restarted comp more times. Nothing happend. On another computer same. Than i give up. Today I got into game very fast. Right after that maitenance im so curios what solve this. I have doubt about better

Comment

Ya, the lag is quite disturbing... reason why i quit the last game i played.. And I am pretty sure they don't want to lose me from this one...

So, please stop merging servers unless you've done extensive testing before, to make sure you don't create issues for your "valued players"..
                            I am running at 1GB fibre internet, so I am pretty sure is not by fault for the lag...

Comment

maybe we can get compensation 500 divinity shards maintrance might be the only chance to get them since we cant get them in game

Comment

Originally posted by xgigi View Post
                                Ya, the lag is quite disturbing... reason why i quit the last game i played.. And I am pretty sure they don't want to lose me from this one...

So, please stop merging servers unless you've done extensive testing before, to make sure you don't create issues for your "valued players"..
                                I am running at 1GB fibre internet, so I am pretty sure is not by fault for the lag...
                                1gb really? im only running 3mbs fibreoptic, I5 processor and yet i dont experience lag. only when i am teamed with a lagger(player that lags) in multiplayer then our skills are delayed also but nothing else. everything is fine apart from that.

Comment

Working...
                                X