No announcement yet.

Wartune Weekly Maintenance 10/15 @ 3:30 AM EDT

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

the 9999 stack would be nice for gems my inventory is now full, thanks to 999stack due to the recent MTW event. I implore you R2 make all stacks 9999
    Welcome to wartune where Trolls are valued above all else.... got something valid to say I'm willing to listen.

Comment

Originally posted by ArnaudBo View Post
      when you try to connect, you get
      "All Wartune servers are currently undergoing maintenance. Downtime for servers will be 4-6 hours. "
      so as always, we don't know
      Like Useal R² editet the original post of Maintenance Announcement with out making a note of the Edit.Its A real P...take but you get used to it if you longer around.
      After 2 years here i never trust a singel word any R² employee gives and writhe down.
      Playing r² games is like a Kinder Surprise egg (Kinder Überaschung) you never know what you find inside the Hollow Shell
      “Being in a minority, even in a minority of one, did not make you mad. There was truth and there was untruth, and if you clung to the truth even against the whole world, you were not mad.”

"Freedom is the right to tell people what they do not want to hear."
      George Orwell

“Education is not only the learning of facts, but the training of the mind to think.” – Albert Einstein

Latest Server
      S416 - Whispering Hills
      Wittekind

And a Few more Servers from S80 onwards

Comment

So does anybody know does the atoll boss appear at random times or at a set time?

Comment

I see no Golden Road....

Comment

Yes Golden Road is not included.
            My blog about how to build the strongest character in Wartune using a minimum amount of balens:

Comment

can any one tall me how can I find Sylph Atoll and how play it plz

Comment

Not surprised that not all the things are out that were mentioned in the patch, only the things that were fixed so that they would not lose money like Wild Shop bug.

Comment

any know sylph atoll boss times?

Comment

Defend Sylph Atoll

Would you mind writing a few lines explanation about Defend Sylph Atoll, please? -.-

Comment

• heh, Got into Atol for the Slyph boss and before i could run from atoll1-atoll2 the Sylph boss was dead by 4 people................................................

Darrkin
                      Server: R2 - S219
                      Guild: Legends
                      Class: KightHood Mage
                      Level: 80
                      BR: 19,990,000

Thor

Freya☾☾☾☾
                      Arise ☾☾
                      Loki
                      Goddes of Prosperity
                      Hecate
                      Zeus
                      Poseidon
                      Venus

Comment

• where is golden road??

Comment

• need sc exchange, get 180k sc to exchange

10 million hp boss at defend atoll, first group did most of the killing, also not enough players at the event so no chest for anyone else.WTH
                          Last edited by R21537441; 10-15-2014, 01:31 PM.

Comment

• where is the wedding quests, and wedding tree? can you fix that?

Class Mage
                            BR unlimited
                            G.M of Skyclad Guild

Comment

• "Defend Sylph Atoll" is an absolute mess. Lagged to the point of being unplayable and the timing (right in the middle of Arena) couldn't be worse.

Comment

• Uh Oh Tunes broken again

Comment

Working...
                                X