Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

nice one, thank you for event

Comment

I don't have to many issues with lag, I get it here and there is about it, just get bored hearing the same stuff over and over. Lag, blah, casher, blah, plunder blah, it is a game folks! there are 2 ways to solve the problems, 1st problem. get bigger or quit. 2nd problem. get better computer and/or net or quit.

Comment

Originally posted by •*Brakz*• View Post
        this is like league of legend..... ^^
        yup1...League of legends is also one of R2's... :-0

Comment

in deeedits another awsome thing

Comment

Once I die twice, how do I exit? The exit door icon is not visible, and I had to close browser to exit. Screen was not maximized when I started.
            Server: Armor S6
            IGN: Xanthralla
            Guild: Samurai

Comment

nice event

Comment

Originally posted by jbyram2 View Post
                Once I die twice, how do I exit? The exit door icon is not visible, and I had to close browser to exit. Screen was not maximized when I started.
                There is a "way out door icon", as in treasure hunt, on the lower right part of the screen.

Did 5 steps, 1 fight, and 2 stepped on 2 mines... game over. Sure was fast :P Hope get some more "lifes" tomorrow, else it's going to be a short event for me
                " Strength does not show when we defeat our foes, but when we get defeated and yet we stand to keep fighting " - fragment from Khine's brief speech at her knighting ceremony.

Server : S3 (Worg's Lair)
                Class : Knight
                Nick : Khine

Comment

Greetings, I have got a few questions:

UGP levels reset daily? or You'll continue from the level you left the previous day?

Where or how can we get the shards/items for the anteater mount? Since I didn't see any items for it in the chests nor got any in UGP.

Why does it last only 11 days? Is it monthly event? For how long do we get the titles for the first 3 places?

Thanks for the answers in advance

Comment

luv luv.. +1 R2
                    “Men trust God by risking rejection. Women trust God by waiting.”

Comment

super cool event thx

Comment

Bah, just another feature taken from other games... nothing original.

Comment

It's interesting, I like it!

Comment

Originally posted by Yhina View Post
                            There is a "way out door icon", as in treasure hunt, on the lower right part of the screen.
                            My screen was not maximized, so the door was not visible and I couldn't exit.
                            Server: Armor S6
                            IGN: Xanthralla
                            Guild: Samurai

Comment

Cool mini-game...

To those saying this is a ripoff of League of Angels...Do your research before speaking. LOA and Wartune are put out by the same company.

http://loa.r2games.com/

So, of course there will be some similarities.

Comment

Did 5 steps, 1 fight, and 2 stepped on 2 mines... game over. Sure was fast :P Hope get some more "lifes" tomorrow, else it's going to be a short event for me
                                better then me you make 1 Step more then me before its was over

Comment

Working...
                                X