No announcement yet.

[Guide] Underground Palace

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

cannot see exit on lower roght hand corner of screen character is always hidden and have a hard time minimizing the drop ddown window to see my character. Arrow keys do not work have t click with mouse.

Comment

once you get to the next level is it saved?

Comment

Originally posted by R246371537 View Post
        once you get to the next level is it saved?
        No

Look it 5 lvl spend over 5k balens http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8Lm5uZPfEWg

Comment

only for cashers i see no chance to get to lvl 2 free style

Comment

Originally posted by jbyram2 View Post
            Once I die twice, how do I exit? The exit door icon is not visible, and I had to close browser to exit. Screen was not maximized when I started.
            Need to run this in max screen to see exit, otherwise just refresh.

another event for cashers! as i take it 20 steps is your 20 attempts
            True dat.

Comment

this event have become bugged, death at 1st step.
              Last edited by R21537441; 10-18-2014, 11:00 AM.

Comment

I wish I could try this but my browser won't let me go full screen (it freezes) and I can't move around in there in regular screen because my guy is under the point/chest window and arrow keys do not work to move around. Why can't they test this stuff before releasing it?

Comment

I really love this game! Even if I can't get to lvl 2 who cares. I really like it cause I have gotten a ton of crypt keys and other good stuff. Just super bummed that it's not a permanent game. Why not? Can someone answer why? I say take fishing away and gives us this one. I would trade fishing, as the rewards on this game seem more worth it.

Comment

So I have a question that no one seems to have asked (that I can find) or provided an answer too.

There is this new mount called magical anteater. It requires underground palace mount shards, but where the hell do you get the mount shards from?

Kabam - Server S84
                    IGN - Agni
                    Level - Sacred Dragon Warlock
                    Class - Mage
                    BR - 465K and climbing
                    Honour Rank - Mythic Dragon Rider

Comment

Hm this is not so great if you don't have luck in this game and i don't have it.Get only Skills for Pan and always the same first problem i never use Pan so he is level 1 and can not learn new stoff.And 3 times the same skill is even stupid.For the rest i get only very small things that not really change something.

Comment

Originally posted by cyc2u View Post
                        I wish I could try this but my browser won't let me go full screen (it freezes) and I can't move around in there in regular screen because my guy is under the point/chest window and arrow keys do not work to move around. Why can't they test this stuff before releasing it?
                        then there is something wrong either with the size of youre monitor the pilots for the graphic card or youre resolution settings. I suggest you have minimum a 19 inch monitor, a 512mb graphics card with newest driver, 4gb ram and a dual core cpu with minimum 2x 2.0ghz this will solve the full screen problem sure

P.S. And try the miniclient as well
                        Last edited by Wittekind; 10-21-2014, 03:24 PM.
                        “Being in a minority, even in a minority of one, did not make you mad. There was truth and there was untruth, and if you clung to the truth even against the whole world, you were not mad.”

"Freedom is the right to tell people what they do not want to hear."
                        George Orwell

“Education is not only the learning of facts, but the training of the mind to think.” – Albert Einstein

Latest Server
                        S416 - Whispering Hills
                        Wittekind

And a Few more Servers from S80 onwards

Comment

Originally posted by Agni_84 View Post
                          So I have a question that no one seems to have asked (that I can find) or provided an answer too.

There is this new mount called magical anteater. It requires underground palace mount shards, but where the hell do you get the mount shards from?
                          I want to know the same thing. I have a feeling only cashers can get them.

Comment

Originally posted by cyc2u View Post
                            The arrow keys don't work, use the mouse to click beside the squares, you can only go up down left right. You can make the point/chest window disappear by clicking on the bottom of it where you see ^, and I'd suggest you look at your computer resolution and see if you can set it higher. You'll find this in your control panel under appearance and personalization > display > adjust resolution. I have mine set to 1920 x 1080 and the exit is there for me without fullscreen on this setting. I don't know how high you can make yours, but the game is worth changing this setting so you can play it. Alternatively, leave it as it is, and refresh to get out.

Originally posted by Jennyxx View Post
                            I really love this game! Even if I can't get to lvl 2 who cares. I really like it cause I have gotten a ton of crypt keys and other good stuff. Just super bummed that it's not a permanent game. Why not? Can someone answer why? I say take fishing away and gives us this one. I would trade fishing, as the rewards on this game seem more worth it.
                            I totally would too, I hate fishing.

Originally posted by Agni_84 View Post

If you land on a space that says something like "hmm, something seems strange here" then you hit the magnifying glass to spend 3 steps to investigate. You might get a mount shard, or you might get a chest (which has some good stuff in too, think mine had mahra gold seps and something else..) Totally worth spending 3 steps on.

Originally posted by GladiusVictorius View Post
                            Hm this is not so great if you don't have luck in this game and i don't have it.Get only Skills for Pan and always the same first problem i never use Pan so he is level 1 and can not learn new stoff.And 3 times the same skill is even stupid.For the rest i get only very small things that not really change something.
                            That's luck. I got rain dance and something else for my iris, and a few for pan too. No doubles yet, but even if I get them, if they're any good, I might keep them anyway, cause if I gamble down the road with a skill, and end up losing something I have in my bag, then I can just pop it right back in. Duplicates of skills I don't want anyway though? Nah, I need the bag space.

Comment

why don;t make it perm one like jwl hunt

Comment

is league of angels a R2 game?
                                ''No body wants to play the game,Everybody just wants to win!"

Comment

Working...
                                X