started a topic [Guide] Underground Palace

[Guide] Underground Palace

Click image for larger version

Name:	underground icon.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	3.6 KB
ID:	1758394

Level Requirement: Lvl. 48+

Attempts: 20 attempts per day, players can purchase extra attempts with Balens.

How to Participate
    • Underground Palace is a solo event which can be accessed via the event icon at the top of the screen upon reaching level 48.

Rewards
    • Rare items such as Mahra, Sepulcrum, and Holy Forge materials can be earned from the event.

Rules
    • The event will be open all day whenever the event is online.
    • Follow direction marks (↑, ↓, ←, →) to move through the room (cannot move diagonally). Each new move will consume a step; however, areas which have already been searched will not consume a step.
    • Various events (shown as icons) will appear randomly throughout the map including: Rewards, Random Rewards, Black Markets, Encounters, etc. Completing events will earn the player points, reaching a certain amount of points will earn the player splendid rewards.
    • Players can view available events nearby; moving to an event will trigger corresponding rewards or battles.
    • There is a chance that hidden events will be triggered on each level such as Death, Stiffness, treasure, and so on.
    • The system will broadcast tips whenever treasure is nearby, players can consume steps to explore and discover these treasures for themselves.
    • Players can continue on to the next level once specific/required events for each level have been completed.

Click image for larger version

Name:	underground page.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	82.0 KB
ID:	1758395

Notes
    • Please refer to this post for detailed information about the Underground Palace.
    • During the event, rankings will reset at 5:00 AM on Mondays (server time).

• R211583619
    replied
    i think this event must be permanent because there are people who don t use balens or credit card remember the game is for kids too

Leave a comment:

• massimocellino
    replied
    Originally posted by dwmedia View Post
    when is it gonna return?
    Probably never, was just to see if they could squeeze more cash out of the big cashers in the hope of getting a new mount.

1st rule of an R2 game.......if something looks too good to be true.......it probably isn't true

Leave a comment:

• MrBogus
    replied
    Just want to say I also really enjoyed this event, and hope it will return soon!!

Leave a comment:

• R230658218
    replied
    when will there another event like this?

Leave a comment:

• R27187689
    replied
    Why haven't the titles for being in the top 3 for this event been issued yet?

Leave a comment:

• Zorich
    replied
    UnderGround Palace was by far the best mini-game they've made. Fishing is annoying. Jewel Hunt gets stale.

Not a single person on the server, even those cashers who went 5-levels multiple days, were able to get the U.P. mount in the short amount of time it was made available. I'm just hoping it's going to be a recurring monthly event.

Leave a comment:

• dwmedia
    replied
    when is it gonna return?

Leave a comment:

• SAYIIIE
    replied
    can't underground palace be permanent or atleast stay like fishing & jewel hunt?

Leave a comment:

• Itachi-i
    replied
    I am very sure the Fish event will be taken away when the most part of players have reached to the level 30. 1 hour VIP for free. Everyone will want a ticket of that.

Leave a comment:

• JeffExtreme
    replied
    Where's the titles???

And I believe we could only get Iris, Pan, and Apollo skill scrolls.

Leave a comment:

• GM_Nami
    replied
    Originally posted by Zorich View Post
    Bad form removing Underground Palace.

10 days is not nearly enough time for someone to have collected enough mount shards, even with moderate cashing. And to not have announced a time limit is fairly rude as well.

The event date's for underground palace were officially announced here http://forum.r2games.com/showthread....s-October-15th! As for the event not being long enough, i'm going to sit back and relax with positive hopes of the event reoccurring.

Leave a comment:

• SDKVSR
    replied
    Where did he go, Underground Palace?

Leave a comment:

• dyozamu02
    replied
    what happened to the underground palace ? it's gone -_-

Leave a comment:

• Shinbaki
    replied
    Where are the titles that are linked to this event: