Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

[Guide] Defend Sylph Atoll

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hi! How can I leave the party? Please, help me!

Comment

the "P" in the upper left hand corner of the screen. click it and then pick & click leave

Class: Knight
      Server: Kabam 76 - USWest

Comment

Click image for larger version

Name:	long fight.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	74.3 KB
ID:	1697240
        need 1 hours fight for finish atoll boss, 129M damage

Comment

this event is for high BR's only.. low BR's don't have the chance to get the atoll mount.. tsktsk.

Comment

Originally posted by SaladinS44 View Post
            need 1 hours fight for finish atoll boss, 129M damage
            the problem with that event.
            - as the time change, a boss who was in day hours will go in night hour. so few people will fight a monster who was designed to fight a lot of group.
            - people who lost a lot of time for low reward stop doing it
            RETIRED. Too much bugs, too time consuming, too few listening from Wartune
            Wartune : NonoBoulot : S181 : Archer

Comment

There is still a problem of scheduling here. Atoll Boss happened last nite just after we started our ToA and it was just 30 mins before our servers GB. Now...how do you expect us to achieve doing Atoll Boss and GB at the same time. If you can tell us how to split ourselves in half, meaning all of us on the server, we would gladly listen. Atoll Boss appears during most all events on our server. Would be nice to be able to do arena, WB, GB and the others and ALSO Atoll Boss. None of us have figured out how to be in so many places at one time.

Comment

i can understand the logic behind the changing hours. it mean everyone have a chance to play it.
                but, on the other hand, it also mean people who are online less than 4 hours a day can also never have a chance to fight it.
                and, as it was explained by spincycle, as it's the only event with changing hours, it can have conflict with other event.

with all of this, changing hours is more a pain than a good idea, imo.
                RETIRED. Too much bugs, too time consuming, too few listening from Wartune
                Wartune : NonoBoulot : S181 : Archer

Comment

Originally posted by ArnaudBo View Post
                  i can understand the logic behind the changing hours. it mean everyone have a chance to play it.
                  but, on the other hand, it also mean people who are online less than 4 hours a day can also never have a chance to fight it.
                  and, as it was explained by spincycle, as it's the only event with changing hours, it can have conflict with other event.

with all of this, changing hours is more a pain than a good idea, imo.
                  I think its a good idea to have the times keep changing. This way all you people can quit complaining about how only the biggest ppl in your server get rewards. and how only the biggest cashers get the stuff. Last hit gets sylph atoll box. so, fight, have fun in a party, figure out a way to get to the delphic hit. its not that little of a reward if you are receiving vulcan stoves. I have maybe fought in 5 or 6 battles so far and its just a matter of which sylph you bring to get you to survive.

Comment

The problem is not with changing time. The problem is that we don't know when it is gonna spawn (unless if you online 24 hrs). So at least some countdown would be nice. Also, the event has multiple other problems:

1.) "Your farm is ready" and other warning buttons might show over Defend Atoll button. Defend Atoll warning button should have the highest priority.
                    2.) Hide other players should be either default, or remembered from previous session.
                    3.) Low and medium damage players get only gold from this event, which is less than it costs them to heal up. This has several consequences: this is an event only for 12-15 player per server. It's an awfully long event for them. Playing the game daily takes more and more time. I play 6 or more hours while I skip many things. Sylph boss in itself is a 1-1.5 extra hour activity (and this not includes the time when I wait for it since I dont know for sure when its gonna pop). I understand that the boss needs a lot of hp and time to kill, otherwise lag/speed to get to it would be a more important factor than damage. But its not right as it work now.
                    My blog about how to build the strongest character in Wartune using a minimum amount of balens:

Comment

I had one boss at 7.30am only 12 people took part and no bonus rewards for that. Randomness of timing make it hard for the bigger casher players from forming teams. I have seen someone who is br around 40k and been in the top team alot of the time. Must have lot of players carrying that person. I have came in 9th one time I got 241 gold pieces. That really sucks I think the rewards should like WB each hit earns you so much gold.

DarkMeph
                      Willow. RIP 30/10/14 you will be missed.

Comment

Just gonna type this instead of all I thought of: Sylph boss doesn't consume hp, so what fherlayt said "3.) Low and medium damage players get only gold from this event, which is less than it costs them to heal up" makes no sense.

Comment

i got the last shot today I am a non-spender so the 200 bound balens (no apollo or hades, but is it nice though) are quite handy...nice event and got 400K gold
                          Saypontigohe (Guildleader nr. 4 Expandable) S37 Europe

Comment

I tried again got the level where boss was going to be where one the highest br players decided it was a good idea to attack me. While doing the boss spawned and I start outside the atoll. So i had to get back the 3rd level to help the team I was in. Something has to be down about it until that happens I am not bothering with the atoll event.

DarkMeph
                            Willow. RIP 30/10/14 you will be missed.

Comment

Originally posted by DarkMeph View Post
                              I tried again got the level where boss was going to be where one the highest br players decided it was a good idea to attack me. While doing the boss spawned and I start outside the atoll. So i had to get back the 3rd level to help the team I was in. Something has to be down about it until that happens I am not bothering with the atoll event.

DarkMeph
                              -added to stuff I will do to annoy people-

Comment

This event is a big joke. Nor compensates go, if you stay in the ranking of the five times they have not won anything. and the amount of gold gained to participate is mediocre. To show that the ranking of 5/1 if only one team really win good prizes? In my server even participation in this event has been minimal. Because only one team has been favored in all daily boss. If you have a ranking then at least these teams should win something the cheer fighting to stay in the rankings. And for the other weaker players at least the amount of gold could be higher, as the world boss.

Comment

Working...
                                X