[Guide] Defend Sylph Atoll

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by QueenBrim View Post
    I think its a good idea to have the times keep changing. This way all you people can quit complaining about how only the biggest ppl in your server get rewards. and how only the biggest cashers get the stuff. Last hit gets sylph atoll box. so, fight, have fun in a party, figure out a way to get to the delphic hit. its not that little of a reward if you are receiving vulcan stoves. I have maybe fought in 5 or 6 battles so far and its just a matter of which sylph you bring to get you to survive.
    What I said was..Atoll Boss happens every day at the same times and during other events that go on such as WB, arena, BG, while people are doing mpd's and ToK and other things, and on Monday it came 30 mins before GB during our ToA time. That is our complaing on our server. Also..there are not enough players on during those times to ever get any random chests handed out so no one has a chance to get those prizes. That is also what I said earlier. We have people on 24/7 but not all at the same time. We have large turn outs, but can't split in 2 to be in 2 different events at the same time is the problem. A schedule of times would be easier for all so everyone could plan.

Comment

I fully agree that the Sylph Atoll Boss Event should have fixed times which do not clash with other fixed time events. Once I had to leave the Battle Ground to be with my Team and at another time I had to leave the World Boss. Today the Sylph Atoll Boss was to appear at the time you have decided to shut down the Server for Weekly Maintenance.

Comment

upgrade announc. before respawn at 10 or 15 min

Comment

Originally posted by BaxyBaxy View Post
          upgrade announc. before respawn at 10 or 15 min
          even better, show somewhere in game when the next one will show
          RETIRED. Too much bugs, too time consuming, too few listening from Wartune
          Wartune : NonoBoulot : S181 : Archer

Comment

what a joke that is ,,most servers dont have 40 active players, and the rewards are so bad most dont bother if there is 40 active.

Comment

another wonderful idea by r2 to help the biggest players get even stronger and the rest fall even further behind by making it that the biggest players team up and everyone else can only just scratch teams together while watching the gap between the big players and cashers grow wider from the rest of the players so even more will quit playing the game knowing no one can challenge. r2 you are doing a great job is killing servers off while mindlessly opening new servers almost every week in a vain hope of replacing the players that have already had enough of your penny pinching cash player prioritising!! truly an utter joke of a way to make a game more appealing by only catering to spenders

Comment

last boss hour was unknown, (around 04:00 am probably) so everyone is waiting...
                add somewhere in game the time of the next spawn or of the previous killed time !!!

Comment

just finished a 70min sylph boss ...
                  a MAX HP would be a really great idea !!!!
                  noone wanna take part of an event we have no idea how long it will last

other possibility, some game add HP depending of the number of player who join the boss. that would be helpfull too

Comment

i experienced fighting a boss for almost 3 hours.... omfg. the info on the first page that the boss will disappear after 30 minutes is not true..

Comment

lame event, end of period

Comment

Did anyone ever get 1st and last hit before?

Comment

I thought you cannot be attacked while in a party? How could someone kill you and send you out of the atoll during this event?

Comment

This is bull shiet the rewards its always for the same guys, once again 1 more game for cashers!

Comment

Originally posted by calapez View Post
                              This is bull shiet the rewards its always for the same guys, once again 1 more game for cashers!
                              sylph boss add a lot of resentment in guild

Comment

lol the amount of lag, the low rewards for not making the required percentage and with all the heavy hitters being in a set team has caused a lot of players to not take part in this event. havent seen the chest with apollo, hades and the 200 bounds given out in a while
                                IGN: princestewii
                                Class: Archer
                                Server: Kabam 86

Comment

Working...
                                X