• Show
Clear All

• Haliloo
    replied
    wat time is this event? after each wb?

Leave a comment:

• dukec2
    replied
    highest gold ive gotten (210k archer with 200k-250k team) was 1.7mill did about 10% damage of the boss cause the heavies were off

Leave a comment:

• Adijoshi
    replied
    guardian treasure contain some random rewrd ( 1mil daru or 1 mil gold or 100 whips or 100 runestones )
    Originally posted by R262181389 View Post
    What is the guardian's treasure?

We just fought an atoll boss and it lasted almost 45 minutes, way too long. But give it time, they will do some adjusting. But the problem is if it takes too long, they will lower the health for next time but then everybody will be fighting it and it will not last long enough. So they will raise the health and it will take too long to kill again because no one is on to fight it. So it may never be at the right health.

Leave a comment:

• R262181389
    replied
    What is the guardian's treasure?

We just fought an atoll boss and it lasted almost 45 minutes, way too long. But give it time, they will do some adjusting. But the problem is if it takes too long, they will lower the health for next time but then everybody will be fighting it and it will not last long enough. So they will raise the health and it will take too long to kill again because no one is on to fight it. So it may never be at the right health.

Leave a comment:

• Adijoshi
    replied
    All rewrd for no1 few rewrd for no2 ...and 3 and others got only gold hhahaha Click image for larger version

Name:	waaah1.png
Views:	1
Size:	465.2 KB
ID:	1697134Click image for larger version

Name:	waaah2.png
Size:	474.4 KB
ID:	1697135

Leave a comment:

• Adijoshi
    replied
    Aftr 30 min fight wht i got... Rank #5 and 45,750 gOLD ... R2 GAMES'S PRIZE AND we all missed double amythest time...coz of it Click image for larger version

Name:	waaaahahahahaaaa.png
Size:	463.9 KB
ID:	1697130

Leave a comment:

• Adijoshi
    replied
    Yes haha its seems others will nvr get mount or other defend atoll boss prize
    Originally posted by MagicAslan View Post
    REALLY R2 GAMES? THIS IS THE PRIZE FOR OTHER TEAMS ? SEEMS THAT AT SYLPH ATOLL BOSS IT MATTER A LOT FIRST HIT LAST HIT AND TOP 4 PARTY FOR CASHERS

Leave a comment:

• Spanky28
    replied
    Ok, in daily events it says i did 4/4 but i only did it once today

Leave a comment:

• JeffExtreme
    replied
    So how long is this dead sylph boss going to stand at atoll level 3 and no new boss appear? Please fix... at 167 east coast we cannot do this event at all.

Leave a comment:

• atlan1
    replied
    non event..

Agreed lag issues, rush to get team together, then rewards are a non event to me. Gratz on the mega cashers gettin a bit more for their money..i'm 155k BR i got change into sylph and 1 move fighting it. Thats it. total reward for 15 mins lagfest and 1 hit, 64k gold..i score double that at least on one round with WB non sylph.

Hurrah a NEW event, Boo! its stuff that comes outta ***....

Dio your dev's actually play this game? lol

Leave a comment:

• sadadsd
    replied
    Originally posted by R212396167 View Post
    The biggest problem with this thing is that it's such a lagfest. All the people crowding into Sylph Atoll lags the game up bad, and yesterday about half the people in my server lagged so bad they disconnected and couldn't log back in until the boss was already dead.

Lag wont be there if u hide other players

Leave a comment:

• Wittekind
    replied
    Originally posted by MagicAslan View Post
    REALLY R2 GAMES? THIS IS THE PRIZE FOR OTHER TEAMS ? SEEMS THAT AT SYLPH ATOLL BOSS IT MATTER A LOT FIRST HIT LAST HIT AND TOP 4 PARTY FOR CASHERS
    539,286 gold for 20-30 minutes ? I still feel its absolute not worth the time spend!

Leave a comment:

• MagicAslan
    replied

Leave a comment:

• coffeemad8
    replied
    yes bad lag ,I was doing one this morning only 3 teams were fighting it took over 90 mins to kill it,we got 2nd prize was ok but not worth the time spent doing it I feel

Leave a comment:

• R212396167
    replied
    The biggest problem with this thing is that it's such a lagfest. All the people crowding into Sylph Atoll lags the game up bad, and yesterday about half the people in my server lagged so bad they disconnected and couldn't log back in until the boss was already dead.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X