Loading Issue with Wartune Server S37 The Bloodlands

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Loading Issue with Wartune Server S37 The Bloodlands

Letting everyone know, we've encountered a loading issue with Server S37, The Bloodlands. Upon loading up to 7/16, the webpage ends up being re-directed to Wartune's main page. So far we've only encountered this issue with just the one server. We are aware of the issue, and are currently investigating it to find the cause and get the server back up and running.
    This Forum Admin is no more. He has ceased to be. He's expired and gone on to other work. He's a stiff. If R2 hadn't ignored him he'd still be employed. Bereft of work he lives in peace. His forum duties are now history. He's off the twig, he's kicked the bucket, he's shuffled off these forums, run down the thread count, and joined the ex-R2Games Employees Club. This is an ex-Forum Admin.

and what about the time ?.... today is his second day and no one is able to enter it ..... will u give compenstion or restart the events ?or what exactly ......thank u

Comment

boss can you make faster the cultivation process

Comment

i can't play at Server Immortal Ruins what's wrong?

Comment

Stormaggedon, on the previous thread 'Weekend Wartune Server Launches' you said that there's a server opening today monday and it will be announced on Sunday. It's Monday already, where's the update?
          Gund , Archer on S19 'Desert of Curses', 100% free to play member.
          Elected leader of Warriors 'Largest & top rank guild on server'.

Comment

Originally posted by Gundae View Post
            Stormaggedon, on the previous thread 'Weekend Wartune Server Launches' you said that there's a server opening today monday and it will be announced on Sunday. It's Monday already, where's the update?
            nvm, saw the 'australian' servers announcement. Anything but call them asian lol
            Gund , Archer on S19 'Desert of Curses', 100% free to play member.
            Elected leader of Warriors 'Largest & top rank guild on server'.

Comment

I cant enter S13...It gets stuck at 7/16...any ideas...I am a newbie here

Comment

mengapa saya tidak bisa masuk di buradoth's grave, apakah akun saya di putus, apa sebabnya ?

Comment

i can't enter the server, neither server 8 nor server 14....it stuck on 7/16 loading and never change...did it something rwrong because the maintenance or what?

Comment

i tried with 3 accounts to log in s37 and all 3 times i made a wizzard. as 4th account i made a warrior and surprisingly.. this time it worked..

Comment

this is to inform that same issue i am facing on server S326 stonrift ,,, every time i try it re-direct to main page,,, waiting for R2 response

Comment

same in s468

Comment

same on s175

Comment

same with S344

Comment

same on 397

Comment

Working...
                              X