Announcement

Collapse

Emergency Notice

We are still working on the known issue that CRS2 currently encountering please be patient.
See more
See less

[Coming Soon] The Daru Kiln

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • [Coming Soon] The Daru Kiln

    In our previous two Coming Soon articles, we listed a feature that would help new players: Gem Conversion; and a feature for higher level players: Troop Specialties. With today's article well be showing you a new feature that can be used by the light cash player, as predicted by Cerden: The Daru Kiln.

    Click image for larger version

Name:	daru kiln.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	69.4 KB
ID:	1733035

    We've actually had this up on the Guide's Page for a while now. Unlocked at level 24, you may exchange Balens for Daru with the Daru Alchemy System. The level of your Barracks and Cottage affects how much Daru can be exchanged for each day. The level of your VIP affects how many exchanges you have per day. Regular players may exchange 20 times per day.

    We'll have have one last coming soon article, detailing a new activity only for the highest level players in Wartune, before this week's update.
    This Forum Admin is no more. He has ceased to be. He's expired and gone on to other work. He's a stiff. If R2 hadn't ignored him he'd still be employed. Bereft of work he lives in peace. His forum duties are now history. He's off the twig, he's kicked the bucket, he's shuffled off these forums, run down the thread count, and joined the ex-R2Games Employees Club. This is an ex-Forum Admin.

  • #2
    yup another thing for cashers to take advantage of....
    giving game one last chance :

    guild leader : endangered
    server 164 brighthollow
    class : archer
    current level : 54
    favorite title : Balenor's Number One Guild Master

    Comment


    • #3
      even a casher will not take advantage of dis lol...

      Comment


      • #4
        Originally posted by Yvonnekl2 View Post
        even a casher will not take advantage of dis lol...
        lol true 50 balen for a mere 41k daru i can get 50k daru in 15 mins farming wilds 4 free!
        giving game one last chance :

        guild leader : endangered
        server 164 brighthollow
        class : archer
        current level : 54
        favorite title : Balenor's Number One Guild Master

        Comment


        • #5
          deth it does say the higher your barracks and cottage is the more you will get

          Comment


          • #6
            bye bye guys.. reached 37 and I realize that im wasting my time on this game which i consider it a good looking chinese scam like many other pay to win games.. everything has a limit on how much the cashers can do with money and not with hard work but u guys seems not to care about players and just about your pockets, creating servers to scam even more ppls (because only a newcommer will get excited to buy your ****, until they realize how the things are going to be..thats why are so many new servers..and will be .. its the only way u keep making money by fooling the low lvls which will be impressed by the look and feeling the game give at starter lvls) The game lack of content.. repetitive, predictable.. u'll do same things till u reach lvl 100..crypt,farm, arena, bg, wb ..same things every day.
            Every aspect of this game becomes more and more clear when u get higher lvls, when u see cashers in arena wiping everyone, when cashers wins worldbosses top 1-3 every day over and over like they hired the wb for theirselves. Its getting pretty ridiculous about the game balance when a casher mage which supposed to have much less physical def than a knight for example to compensate its huge aoe or single target damage but with cash they get def more than a tanker class, and unless u gonna spend cash u wont even scratch a casher mage with physical damage..and examples can continue.. Every day u "offers" us "new" things which are for cashers .. how about the rest of the ppls that play this game that are more than 80% not paying players and if we were not here along with the cashers players they would quit also.. cause casher vs casher it isnt so fun anymore isnt it ? so i feel used and my inteligence insulted by these chinese games creators.. good luck all ..there are lots of other games I can play.. just my 2cents. cyas

            Comment


            • #7
              Originally posted by Yvonnekl2 View Post
              even a casher will not take advantage of dis lol...
              agreed, not even close to being worthy.
              Gund , Archer on S19 'Desert of Curses', 100% free to play member.
              Elected leader of Warriors 'Largest & top rank guild on server'.

              Comment


              • #8
                Originally posted by memorex22 View Post
                bye bye guys.. reached 37 and I realize that im wasting my time on this game which i consider it a good looking chinese scam like many other pay to win games.. everything has a limit on how much the cashers can do with money and not with hard work but u guys seems not to care about players and just about your pockets, creating servers to scam even more ppls (because only a newcommer will get excited to buy your ****, until they realize how the things are going to be..thats why are so many new servers..and will be .. its the only way u keep making money by fooling the low lvls which will be impressed by the look and feeling the game give at starter lvls) The game lack of content.. repetitive, predictable.. u'll do same things till u reach lvl 100..crypt,farm, arena, bg, wb ..same things every day.
                Every aspect of this game becomes more and more clear when u get higher lvls, when u see cashers in arena wiping everyone, when cashers wins worldbosses top 1-3 every day over and over like they hired the wb for theirselves. Its getting pretty ridiculous about the game balance when a casher mage which supposed to have much less physical def than a knight for example to compensate its huge aoe or single target damage but with cash they get def more than a tanker class, and unless u gonna spend cash u wont even scratch a casher mage with physical damage..and examples can continue.. Every day u "offers" us "new" things which are for cashers .. how about the rest of the ppls that play this game that are more than 80% not paying players and if we were not here along with the cashers players they would quit also.. cause casher vs casher it isnt so fun anymore isnt it ? so i feel used and my inteligence insulted by these chinese games creators.. good luck all ..there are lots of other games I can play.. just my 2cents. cyas
                >>> wonderful comment )

                Comment


                • #9
                  memorex22 got the word from my mouth!! i'm about to say that well, i guess some other former players starting to realize that ^_^

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    hmmm.... tsk only dollar user and rich people can afford do that. :P

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      wow .... content = add more things where u need daru gold etc. same time add something to get daru/gold by cash. (Troop Spec added + daru by cash added) u know what i mean ? -.-

                      sry for my bad englisch BUT THIS PayTo Win Game Sucks .... (While u add +4 server each week!) !!111111eleven

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        more things for ballens...

                        resolve the problems, reply to support tickets, resolve all bugs, finish what you start, dont start nothing new for now... finish what you already start... so annoying some things... and stop create new servers for a bit... almost 40 servers in 2 months??? never saw that anywhere

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          community is still growing, the game maker are smart. "pay to win" game, sad but its popular

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            soon~soon~soon -_-

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              Originally posted by R23271886 View Post
                              hmmm.... tsk only dollar user and rich people can afford do that. :P
                              yeah2 agree, sadly i'm poor lol
                              WARTUNE
                              Name : Zerith
                              Server : (S11) Banshee Wetlands
                              Class : Archer

                              Guild : Pride


                              im just a student sooo i dont have money

                              Comment

                              Working...
                              X