No announcement yet.

[Coming Soon] The Daru Kiln

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I AGREE!!!they wont do anything for us ,the not paying players ...

Comment

money rules the world XD
      No Sign

Comment

Originally posted by fangydangymangy View Post
        I TOTALLY agree with u. battleground afkers should get booted if they are afk for like 3 mins. Or if they don't collect resources/fight because if they are just waking around in circles they are not doing anything either This would make BG more fair for all players
        totally AGREE
        No Sign

Comment

Originally posted by memorex22 View Post
          bye bye guys.. reached 37 and I realize that im wasting my time on this game which i consider it a good looking chinese scam like many other pay to win games.. everything has a limit on how much the cashers can do with money and not with hard work but u guys seems not to care about players and just about your pockets, creating servers to scam even more ppls (because only a newcommer will get excited to buy your ****, until they realize how the things are going to be..thats why are so many new servers..and will be .. its the only way u keep making money by fooling the low lvls which will be impressed by the look and feeling the game give at starter lvls) The game lack of content.. repetitive, predictable.. u'll do same things till u reach lvl 100..crypt,farm, arena, bg, wb ..same things every day.
          Every aspect of this game becomes more and more clear when u get higher lvls, when u see cashers in arena wiping everyone, when cashers wins worldbosses top 1-3 every day over and over like they hired the wb for theirselves. Its getting pretty ridiculous about the game balance when a casher mage which supposed to have much less physical def than a knight for example to compensate its huge aoe or single target damage but with cash they get def more than a tanker class, and unless u gonna spend cash u wont even scratch a casher mage with physical damage..and examples can continue.. Every day u "offers" us "new" things which are for cashers .. how about the rest of the ppls that play this game that are more than 80% not paying players and if we were not here along with the cashers players they would quit also.. cause casher vs casher it isnt so fun anymore isnt it ? so i feel used and my inteligence insulted by these chinese games creators.. good luck all ..there are lots of other games I can play.. just my 2cents. cyas
          He is totally right what about the other players that are not willing to pay. You give us another event for cashers and cashers only, what about us give events that can be used for all players. I'm not saying i hate this game i'm just saying that we need events for all peoples.

Comment

this game must be renamed to MoneyTune >.< it's all about money.. every "new" event comes with using BALENS.. how about an EVENT that ALL players will ENJOY...
            Respect

IGN: WGlBadzâ„¢
            Level: 60
            Guild: WarGodzâ„¢ - Guild Leader
            Current Server: S29 Bloody Coliseum

Comment

I do pay for things in this game but i would love to see some free things get implemented, the voucher shop is pretty much useless, add freaking Socket rods and crypt keys in there, only runes is nonsense

Dont forget that this game is alot about teamplay and social stuff. and if the diffrence between a casher and non casher is so immense its no fun and it will make teams split with cashers and free players, on top of that the dungeons are ridiculous too, Gardens of Death is absolutely insane and it is impossible for a team of non payers to complete, and that should not be the case, and dont say its possible, because it isnt, not even with a full healing mage. and i have not tried the 55+ one yet, so r2, be a bit nicer to the free players, you have enough income from this game, and all the servers, add some free stuff for the free players, and let them enjoy it aswell

Over and out,

Stacy Worg Lair

Comment

Originally posted by R2CS_Stormaggedon View Post
                In our previous two Coming Soon articles, we listed a feature that would help new players: Gem Conversion; and a feature for higher level players: Troop Specialties. With today's article well be showing you a new feature that can be used by the light cash player, as predicted by Cerden: The Daru Kiln.

[ATTACH=CONFIG]25953[/ATTACH]

We've actually had this up on the Guide's Page for a while now. Unlocked at level 14, you may exchange Balens for Daru with the Daru Alchemy System. The level of your Barracks and Cottage affects how much Daru can be exchanged for each day. The level of your VIP affects how many exchanges you have per day. Regular players may exchange 20 times per day.

We'll have have one last coming soon article, detailing a new activity only for the highest level players in Wartune, before this week's update.

not wantting to spoil Cerden prediction (he should try tarot cards,maybe he would be luckyer in having more correct predictions),the alchemy option is NOT used my any light cash players and even the heavy cashers find that Alchemy options a pure rip off and most of them dont even use it,because 50 balens for such a lame and low amount of gold/daru(now daru cuz u guys are fast fast and keen i adding cashed options,im a casher btw,and even i am complaining,while the ones that u dont need to spend nothing R2 takes ages and centurys to add to the game) its TO MUCH for TO FEW

that daru thing is another trash thing that few will use,cuz just as with the alchemy to obtain gold,it will be a very few,but really very few(since gold is more important then daru) using it,and those very few that use will only be extremely heavy cash users.

better u press "Edit" nd change the Light word, and put there Extreme Heavy,cuz that will be the most correct prediction(and i can assure all of you reading this that i didnt use tarot cards or any kind of weird and "not of this world" like Ceren did,i only used common sense

Comment

Originally posted by R23007575 View Post
                  I do pay for things in this game but i would love to see some free things get implemented, the voucher shop is pretty much useless, add freaking Socket rods and crypt keys in there, only runes is nonsense

Dont forget that this game is alot about teamplay and social stuff. and if the diffrence between a casher and non casher is so immense its no fun and it will make teams split with cashers and free players, on top of that the dungeons are ridiculous too, Gardens of Death is absolutely insane and it is impossible for a team of non payers to complete, and that should not be the case, and dont say its possible, because it isnt, not even with a full healing mage. and i have not tried the 55+ one yet, so r2, be a bit nicer to the free players, you have enough income from this game, and all the servers, add some free stuff for the free players, and let them enjoy it aswell

Over and out,

Stacy Worg Lair
                  And stacy is 100% right...most my friends in game are non cash users,so if they quit playing wth will i be doing staying here and spending my money if i cant share it with my friends and have fun with them?they quit,i quit and i take my money with me(meaning i will even cancel vip on the same minute i decide to quit)
                  Last edited by Skillgannon; 10-17-2012, 08:42 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by R2CS_Stormaggedon View Post
                    In our previous two Coming Soon articles, we listed a feature that would help new players: Gem Conversion; and a feature for higher level players: Troop Specialties. With today's article well be showing you a new feature that can be used by the light cash player, as predicted by Cerden: The Daru Kiln.

[ATTACH=CONFIG]25953[/ATTACH]

We've actually had this up on the Guide's Page for a while now. Unlocked at level 14, you may exchange Balens for Daru with the Daru Alchemy System. The level of your Barracks and Cottage affects how much Daru can be exchanged for each day. The level of your VIP affects how many exchanges you have per day. Regular players may exchange 20 times per day.

We'll have have one last coming soon article, detailing a new activity only for the highest level players in Wartune, before this week's update.

LMAO hence the word light * CASH* player.......Man ,us reg non cash players never have anything thrown our way,or anything to look forward to. This just gets worse and worse....
                    You devs r sure getting greedier since the day i started playing...
                    You better take care of the hard working non cash ppl b4 all you have left is a handful of hard cores.
                    Check out other cash games and listen to the wind blowing thru those games. Yet another game gone to shet. Same old same old........

Comment

REPOST....

bye bye guys.. reached 37 and I realize that im wasting my time on this game which i consider it a good looking chinese scam like many other pay to win games.. everything has a limit on how much the cashers can do with money and not with hard work but u guys seems not to care about players and just about your pockets, creating servers to scam even more ppls (because only a newcommer will get excited to buy your ****, until they realize how the things are going to be..thats why are so many new servers..and will be .. its the only way u keep making money by fooling the low lvls which will be impressed by the look and feeling the game give at starter lvls) The game lack of content.. repetitive, predictable.. u'll do same things till u reach lvl 100..crypt,farm, arena, bg, wb ..same things every day.
                      Every aspect of this game becomes more and more clear when u get higher lvls, when u see cashers in arena wiping everyone, when cashers wins worldbosses top 1-3 every day over and over like they hired the wb for theirselves. Its getting pretty ridiculous about the game balance when a casher mage which supposed to have much less physical def than a knight for example to compensate its huge aoe or single target damage but with cash they get def more than a tanker class, and unless u gonna spend cash u wont even scratch a casher mage with physical damage..and examples can continue.. Every day u "offers" us "new" things which are for cashers .. how about the rest of the ppls that play this game that are more than 80% not paying players and if we were not here along with the cashers players they would quit also.. cause casher vs casher it isnt so fun anymore isnt it ? so i feel used and my inteligence insulted by these chinese games creators.. good luck all ..there are lots of other games I can play.. just my 2cents. cyas

Comment

Sorry to say but 3/4 the code from this game came from an old Sega game and the demographics and land is an old script from the original World of Warcraft. Art for the chars. you can guess another written code. This is a cut and paste game that was put together and online for MONEY. Wallet Warriors ho.
                        For those in nature that compete for first place they will Pay what ever the cost. My 2 cents but have watched other games like this formed by friends and they make 1000 times what they spend on the server to keep the game up. (per week)

Here's a question for the developers and other profiting on this game are you paying gratuities to the original script writer with that scripted licensed. Reminder the law is a pain when you get sued for all those profits.
                        Last edited by R23793993; 10-18-2012, 02:53 AM.

Comment

......why is everyone so whiney? >.>

I spend a little each week, nothing too drastic and I do reasonably well because of it...quit looking for free entertainment at the expense of others and put in $10 every now and then at least to say thank you to the people who brought you this distraction.

Yes, that's a di.ck thing to say but it's the truth imo.

Edit: yes this Daru kiln is junky and no I will not be spending my precious balens on it =/
                          S15
                          Fluxie (Flux)
                          Archer
                          Newb
                          Assistant G.M. of Avalon
                          RAWR

Comment

advantage for balen user. so money-face.

Comment

i agree too... how bout non payer like me we have no space for this game i quit also ^_^

Comment

Fluxvillion... really ? no offense but u think like an ostrich which stick his head in the ground (pay to feel good himself) after forgetting and getting blinded about who is he paying too and what for. We all should pay 10$ and make these guys rich right ? and for what ? they dont even care about getting content for the game, or to fix things, or about ppls that are kids and cant afford those 10$, or just poor... dont u see they just focus on how to make money and thats all..why should I(we) make rich a person like that

Comment

Working...
                                X