No announcement yet.

[Coming Soon] The Daru Kiln

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

very good events, why dont u guys make this 1, the top players who recharge and spend 10000+ balens each day gets 1000000 daru.
    u guys shall make even more money fast.

Comment

Memorex is right if were not rich people with pockets full of money, we'll lose to every casher in Wartune. Man, like vip's, balens, even the shop is worthless to non- cashers.

Comment

make it 50 balen = 1m daru then ill think about it XD

Comment

Originally posted by memorex22 View Post
          bye bye guys.. reached 37 and I realize that im wasting my time on this game which i consider it a good looking chinese scam like many other pay to win games.. everything has a limit on how much the cashers can do with money and not with hard work but u guys seems not to care about players and just about your pockets, creating servers to scam even more ppls (because only a newcommer will get excited to buy your ****, until they realize how the things are going to be..thats why are so many new servers..and will be .. its the only way u keep making money by fooling the low lvls which will be impressed by the look and feeling the game give at starter lvls) The game lack of content.. repetitive, predictable.. u'll do same things till u reach lvl 100..crypt,farm, arena, bg, wb ..same things every day.
          Every aspect of this game becomes more and more clear when u get higher lvls, when u see cashers in arena wiping everyone, when cashers wins worldbosses top 1-3 every day over and over like they hired the wb for theirselves. Its getting pretty ridiculous about the game balance when a casher mage which supposed to have much less physical def than a knight for example to compensate its huge aoe or single target damage but with cash they get def more than a tanker class, and unless u gonna spend cash u wont even scratch a casher mage with physical damage..and examples can continue.. Every day u "offers" us "new" things which are for cashers .. how about the rest of the ppls that play this game that are more than 80% not paying players and if we were not here along with the cashers players they would quit also.. cause casher vs casher it isnt so fun anymore isnt it ? so i feel used and my inteligence insulted by these chinese games creators.. good luck all ..there are lots of other games I can play.. just my 2cents. cyas
          Originally posted by R24025395 View Post
          memorex22 got the word from my mouth!! i'm about to say that well, i guess some other former players starting to realize that ^_^
          agree with this 2 comments... no limit for cashers to use balens, more disgusting for me as "non casher". but, IMHO, so far... this game is a good "cash machine", afterall ^^

Comment

There are enough ways in game to get Daru, No one in there right mind would spend money to change for Daru. How about fixing in game problems like people being AFK in battlegrounds. If ya do nothing ya get nothing or if ya don't move for a time period ya get booted.
            Last edited by R23424857; 10-16-2012, 08:22 AM. Reason: typo

Comment

Originally posted by memorex22 View Post
              bye bye guys.. reached 37 and I realize that im wasting my time on this game which i consider it a good looking chinese scam like many other pay to win games.. everything has a limit on how much the cashers can do with money and not with hard work but u guys seems not to care about players and just about your pockets, creating servers to scam even more ppls (because only a newcommer will get excited to buy your ****, until they realize how the things are going to be..thats why are so many new servers..and will be .. its the only way u keep making money by fooling the low lvls which will be impressed by the look and feeling the game give at starter lvls) The game lack of content.. repetitive, predictable.. u'll do same things till u reach lvl 100..crypt,farm, arena, bg, wb ..same things every day.
              Every aspect of this game becomes more and more clear when u get higher lvls, when u see cashers in arena wiping everyone, when cashers wins worldbosses top 1-3 every day over and over like they hired the wb for theirselves. Its getting pretty ridiculous about the game balance when a casher mage which supposed to have much less physical def than a knight for example to compensate its huge aoe or single target damage but with cash they get def more than a tanker class, and unless u gonna spend cash u wont even scratch a casher mage with physical damage..and examples can continue.. Every day u "offers" us "new" things which are for cashers .. how about the rest of the ppls that play this game that are more than 80% not paying players and if we were not here along with the cashers players they would quit also.. cause casher vs casher it isnt so fun anymore isnt it ? so i feel used and my inteligence insulted by these chinese games creators.. good luck all ..there are lots of other games I can play.. just my 2cents. cyas
              wahahahahahaha you think server not using money? or you even think this game developer make a free game for you so you have fun in your life? . not paying for their effort, hardwork, time and even money for creating a server? dont think like a kid, boy .

Comment

Originally posted by AnarchyPSG View Post
                i have play money wif me can exchange balen for this lol? suckers! and new gmt server will come and they say they don't have the right to open asian servers..well good trick to make ppl pay more from scratch lol.. ok open the server let the other asian ppl transfer there with their current account on that servers ill gladly play lol.."as if ye dickies will do that lol money talks!! " and for this balen to daru ****...ill go farm at duskin arena lol atleast the skeleton's there are worth bullying haha
                buahahahha this is even funny, boy do you know how to transfer the data and everything into other cluster server without impacting the old one? do you know what is the meaning by closed beta? i suggest you play farmville and any other shitville instead

Comment

Originally posted by deathguize View Post
                  thats not true....i even made it to rank 2 on WB even im not a casher.....its just that youre noobs...cashers not always wins....
                  yeah, i even ever manage to big ten without balens. noobs are always complaining but very lazy

Comment

Comment

Can u tell us when the gem conversion and Troop specialties come out? >.< I have like a ton of matk gems in my vault and i cant wait to convert them. The troop specialties...I don't have a lot of daru but i like the feature .

Comment

Originally posted by R23424857 View Post
                        There are enough ways in game to get Daru, No one in there right mind would spend money to change for Daru. How about fixing in game problems like people being AFK in battlegrounds. If ya do nothing ya get nothing or if ya don't move for a time period ya get booted.
                        I TOTALLY agree with u. battleground afkers should get booted if they are afk for like 3 mins. Or if they don't collect resources/fight because if they are just waking around in circles they are not doing anything either This would make BG more fair for all players

Comment

Next Activity Preview Please Its almost time for thursdays update

Comment

I'm just as good as escaping as i am killing in bg, so other than BG you dont really have much contact with them. Who cares if they waste money. If you buy runes with vouchers for BG you can at least make them not want to attack you, if you deal enough dmg. Some people buy lvl2 gems to synthesize into lvl 6-8. Do the math, Lvl 6 is....

$217.66
                            -$30 - $50 (for the ones you find, one type).
                            ______
                            $177.66 (with the 40 average subtracted)
                            It only keeps multiplying itself 4X from there.

So if you see anyone with a gem over lvl 6 just laugh and point at them. Its not a big deal if people want to go into debt. Grin and bear it, embrace more challenge. You can catch up fast if you are a better player.
                            Last edited by alucard21893; 10-16-2012, 08:27 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by deathguize View Post
                              thats not true....i even made it to rank 2 on WB even im not a casher.....its just that youre noobs...cashers not always wins....
                              yap..true coz im also did it...casher only can be top until lvl 35~40 after that they all same like us..whe u see in WB some of casher at top 1~3 nah they not using balen..bcoz they chrge at 1 time...hv good def n level..nice troop also..like mine lvl 44 acher no cash..but i still can reach top 10 if i late on WB..

About Daru Kiln..think better dont make it..bcoz same goes to gold..1st 50 balen, 2nd 65balen and so on...why nt make 50balen until 20/20?
                              so think this Daru Kiln also same go toAlchemy..

Comment

money make the world move

Comment

Working...
                                X