Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Harmbringer View Post
    Sorry,

I was just shocked someone would try to apply serious geo-political, global social welfare and economic exclusion arguments to a FREE browser game.

I guess everyone has their own "cause celebre".
    not when the game in question,that in the other companys exploiting it(1 english and 3 chinese) there is updates for new stuff in game to cash players and non cash players making everyone happy...here and many of the cash users,including some of the most heavy ones are starting to become seriouly annoyed with R2games by only and exclusively adding need cash events.

this cash users,many have their own guilds,dont like to see their non cash guild members,to which end up becoming friends with,unhappy and leaving the game they play,not counting damaging the guild they invested so much,simply due to the fact that and for the last updates all events have a cash based point,while there are other things (auction house/trade for example) that dont have a cash base point,that dont provide profit to R2games and for amazing that it seems,those are the only ones that never come out because theres always some "issues" that need to be fixed before they add it to game so it doesnt cause any bugs...this could be very well and nice and could even be called good work,if it wasnt for 1 small fact...

the latest cash based additions have caused several BUGS in game,i didnt see none of them being delayed,nor a post by part of R2games staff saying they werent adding a cash based event because there was some "issues" to fix.

my point and the point of many cash users,light,medium and heavy is that,when its for profit,having issues or problems that may create BUGS ingame seems not count for nothing and they simply dump it on game,but when it comes to a event,like as i refered the auction option,that is for use of all players,but that brings no profit to R2games,is delayed to fix "issues"...

that is the point of everyone dude

the events that arent based in cash,all have issues and dont come out
    Last edited by Skillgannon; 10-19-2012, 08:11 PM.

Comment

and remember 1 very important fact as well

the free events are also used by the cash players

they also used by me and you,not just non cash players

the auction house and the trade will be used by us as well.

its not just non casher events,because we also use those for ourselves

as for this daru event,even strong and heavy cash players already stated they will not use it because its a pure rip off...the amount of daru given in exchange to the 50 balens isnt worthy,not even for them that have their buildings in very high lvls.

as nothing to do with who spends and dont spend or who spends more or less,but with the fact that at each update they asking more and more,and giving less and less in return,be to non cashers(which atm is nonexistent),be cashers.
      Last edited by Skillgannon; 10-19-2012, 08:30 PM.

Comment

Sorry,

I was just shocked someone would try to apply serious geo-political, global social welfare and economic exclusion arguments to a FREE browser game.

I guess everyone has their own "cause celebre".
        I'm laughing so hard right now =D
        S15
        Fluxie (Flux)
        Archer
        Newb
        Assistant G.M. of Avalon
        RAWR

Comment

Originally posted by Fluxvillion View Post
          I'm laughing so hard right now =D
          he should check his first post,since it was him bringing the geo-political,global social welfare and economic exclusion to a free browser game,with the "10$" statement he made

HarmBringer you cant place a statement about money and then stay shocked when some one brings u the answer of that statement.

unthinkable statements tend to attract answers that the one posting it doesnt want to hear,or didnt even tought 2 fingers in what he was actually saying on that post

Comment

Originally posted by R22949464 View Post
            buahahahha this is even funny, boy do you know how to transfer the data and everything into other cluster server without impacting the old one? do you know what is the meaning by closed beta? i suggest you play farmville and any other shitville instead
            yer even funnier...you mad bro? lewl did i hurt ye feelings? rofl why do suggest i play farmville? maybe yer playing that one so ye can add me as ye friend XP or worst yer playing harvest moon instead =.= go bicker yer feelings unto other ye bitter *bad word* rofl....it's really funny when people reply at ye post lol i really love the forums haha
            Last edited by MemoryLane; 10-19-2012, 11:08 PM. Reason: bad word
            ....Black Rock Shooter where have you been....hopelessly...aimlessly....wandering to a vast future of uncertainty...

IGN: Teresaâ„¢ - of the faint smile -
            Class: arse kick'in damage suckin knighty!!
            server: 8 the promise land lol

Comment

Originally posted by Skillgannon View Post
              he should check his first post,since it was him bringing the geo-political,global social welfare and economic exclusion to a free browser game,with the "10$" statement he made

HarmBringer you cant place a statement about money and then stay shocked when some one brings u the answer of that statement.

unthinkable statements tend to attract answers that the one posting it doesnt want to hear,or didnt even tought 2 fingers in what he was actually saying on that post
              I think you take this game and your role within it way too seriously
              S15
              Fluxie (Flux)
              Archer
              Newb
              Assistant G.M. of Avalon
              RAWR

Comment

Originally posted by Fluxvillion View Post
                I think you take this game and your role within it way too seriously
                its by not taking it a bit serious that many players judge others based on their own country wealth and way of living.

a bit of seriousness,at least before posting certain things,like thinking before speaking for example,altought,as i said in other threads,it seems that now a days using the grey mass inside ones head its a thing of the past.

plus and as Vip player wanted to show my suport to the non cashers,which no one is blind(meaning every single player that spends cash in game)to see whats been doing.

as i said before,there are (excluding R2games) 4 other companys exploiting wartune,3 chinese and 1 English,and this 4 arent doing this ** of hiding non cash events,claiming to have issues to fix,and only release the cash based ones.
                Last edited by Skillgannon; 10-21-2012, 01:02 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Skillgannon View Post
                  its by not taking it a bit serious that many players judge others based on their own country wealth and way of living.

a bit of seriousness,at least before posting certain things,like thinking before speaking for example,altought,as i said in other threads,it seems that now a days using the grey mass inside ones head its a thing of the past.

plus and as Vip player wanted to show my suport to the non cashers,which no one is blind(meaning every single player that spends cash in game)to see whats been doing.

as i said before,there are (excluding R2games) 4 other companys exploiting wartune,3 chinese and 1 English,and this 4 arent doing this ** of hiding non cash events,claiming to have issues to fix,and only release the cash based ones.
                  I think you should report this to the UN. Action must be taken on this issue of highest priority.

Imagine years from now you can sit down with your nobel peace/economics prize you got from all this. Happy in the knowledge the "powers" that be listened to every fact and compelling argument you made.

Suggested quote for future speech:

"First humanity discovered fire and invented the wheel. Then came great medical and technological advancement. Landed on the moon. Finally reaching the epoch of civilization, financial equality was brought to Wartunes."

I wish you the best of luck

Comment

I think you should report this to the UN. Action must be taken on this issue of highest priority.

Imagine years from now you can sit down with your nobel peace/economics prize you got from all this. Happy in the knowledge the "powers" that be listened to every fact and compelling argument you made.

Suggested quote for future speech:

"First humanity discovered fire and invented the wheel. Then came great medical and technological advancement. Landed on the moon. Finally reaching the epoch of civilization, financial equality was brought to Wartunes."

I wish you the best of luck
                    and they say sarcasm doesn't translate well over the web
                    S15
                    Fluxie (Flux)
                    Archer
                    Newb
                    Assistant G.M. of Avalon
                    RAWR

Comment

• this makes me more boring haha

Comment

• I must agree, the "all for cashers" thing is pretty much killing the game.
                        Hell, I have no problem waking up at 1:00AM, 3:00AM, 5:00AM just to do the daily events and so, but it pains me to see that every day, no matter how much non cashers play, be it one hour be it 24/7, they can never keep up with the cashers.
                        It's like joining the army to feed your family, but there you see that the rich get the guns and you get to run naked across the battlefield.
                        There is a gap between us (the poor) and them (cashers) and it gets bigger every day.
                        The new servers are just an illusion for the new players, it's Wonderland for the first days then you realize it was just a dream.
                        All I can say is that the game works just like real life- Got cash? No worries, we got your back, You're poor? Forget it.
                        The balance is not divided into two equal parts, These parts together make for the whole.
                        [/B]

Comment

Working...
                        X