Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wittekind
    replied
    Nice At least i get the time to watch the last part of a series while i have the Toon AFK in CW fighting for me Imba Cashers.The result is after a few tests the same as if i fight active ore AFK same nr. of wins and looses, same nr of points
    Last edited by Wittekind; 10-21-2014, 03:30 PM.

Leave a comment:

• Agni_84
    replied
    Originally posted by gensouj View Post
    if u have 600 glory cystals and u want to wager 1000 you would need 800 balens but u would get 1000 glory crystal back if u lost ur wager
    Thats whats supposed to happen. I tried in the first class wars, it screwed up, never gave me the right amount of glory crystals and i am still waiting for compensation so after that i did NOT use any balans again. it would be nice to near from someone who hhas used balans and can confirm that is what happens.

Leave a comment:

• gensouj
    replied
    if u have 600 glory cystals and u want to wager 1000 you would need 800 balens but u would get 1000 glory crystal back if u lost ur wager

Leave a comment:

• Agni_84
    replied
    Originally posted by R2_Helen View Post
    Destroy or be destroyed! Heroes of Balenor, take up your weapons and show the world who’s worthy of ruling your class in Wartune’s latest Class War on October 23rd! Get ready to prove your might against all others in this single-class, cross-server event! Can you make it through to the Finals and be victorious?

[ATTACH=CONFIG]109069[/ATTACH]

Click here to see the previous Class War winners!

NOTE: Placing a losing wager will earn the player Glory Crystals equal to half the number of Balens used towards the losing wager (players will not receive Balens back). Example, a player spends 500 Balens but loses the wager, in return s/he will receive a total of 250 Glory Crystals.
    Sorry Just want to clarify your note.

So in a situation, where you win 600 Glory Crystals, and wager 1000 (600 glory crystals and 400 balans) so you get 500 glory crystals if you lose (as in your example above) or do you get 800 glory crystals (600 glory crystals returned as normal and 200 glory crystal for the 400 balans spent) as stated in the wording. It would be so nice if the language was cleared up and not so ambiguous.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X