Class Wars Return October 23rd!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• R2_Helen
    started a topic Class Wars Return October 23rd!

Class Wars Return October 23rd!

Destroy or be destroyed! Heroes of Balenor, take up your weapons and show the world who’s worthy of ruling your class in Wartune’s latest Class War on October 23rd! Get ready to prove your might against all others in this single-class, cross-server event! Can you make it through to the Finals and be victorious?

Click image for larger version

Name:	class war3.jpg
Views:	7
Size:	50.1 KB
ID:	1758586

Click here to see the previous Class War winners!

NOTE: Placing a losing wager will earn the player Glory Crystals equal to half the number of Balens used towards the losing wager (players will not receive Balens back). Example, a player spends 500 Balens but loses the wager, in return s/he will receive a total of 250 Glory Crystals.

• Gwyrden
    replied
    As if it isn't bad enough that you won't update the items in the glory shop...an opportunity finally presents itself for us to use that to our advantage by purchasing the yeti mount and exchange for the event item...and we can't even do that because we "have already unlocked the mount and can't purchase it again." Oh, but we can spend for a chance to spin the "wheel of fortune" for an opportunity for it to randomly drop. That's great...just great. Oh, there are other items that I can purchase with the glory crystals, but as far as I'm concerned, the opportunity to exchange those event items for the divinity shards would have been the best use for the glory crystals I earned in class wars...Big thumbs up for finding yet another way to infuriate your customer-base.

Leave a comment:

• GM_Nami
    replied
    Originally posted by Mad0ria View Post
    I wonder when is the last day when u can place wagers ?
    Hi, As far as i am aware players can place Class War wagers up to right before they start Saturday, 10/25 at 19:55.

Leave a comment:

• Mad0ria
    replied
    I wonder when is the last day when u can place wagers ?

Leave a comment:

• Bigjou1
    replied
    OOO so nice,,,

it is so good to see the same rewards over and and over and over,,, i literally dont sleep just preparing for this event,, is such and incentive

Leave a comment:

• MatigaLoe
    replied
    Why you always have maintenance right before the CW? It's ~20mins before the CW time and still the servers are STILL down.

Leave a comment:

• B4nsh33
    replied
    Lol, everything is spin wheel, my eyes are spinning now

Leave a comment:

• D3vilz
    replied
    Originally posted by Elderarcanist View Post
    Well, they said improvements to Class Wars. Now you get to spin a wheel and the number of CW fights you get to play is determined by your score on the wheel - mwahaha.
    lolz good idea..since that spinning wheel is almost everything it can be spin wheel and it will say whether you won or lost

Leave a comment:

• Viaaaa
    replied
    Why i cant log in ?

Leave a comment:

• Elderarcanist
    replied
    Well, they said improvements to Class Wars. Now you get to spin a wheel and the number of CW fights you get to play is determined by your score on the wheel - mwahaha.

Leave a comment:

• khaldurg
    replied
    afk
    Better V V same always

Leave a comment:

• D3vilz
    replied
    weird.. why the cw icon not there n its almost the time of cw??
    n only here we can find that we have cw

Leave a comment:

• Aylaika
    replied
    optimized, instead of troops you fight with 2 sylphs i think

Leave a comment:

• dleggman
    replied
    What time will class wars begin??

Leave a comment:

• jbyram2
    replied
    The maintenance said CW was going to be "optimized" somehow ...what is changing, exactly? Is that only the return on losing wagers, or is there more?

Leave a comment:

Working...
X