Wartune Emergency Maintenance October 20th @ 06:00 PM GMT+8

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wartune Emergency Maintenance October 20th @ 06:00 PM GMT+8

Wartune will be having an Emergency Maintenance for the following servers on October 20th at 06:00 PM GMT+8:

Kabam: S23, S27, S28, S30, S68, S70, S76, S77, S81, S101, S107, S111

R2games: S162, S165, S168, S171, S174, S177, S180, S183, S246, S250, S253, S255, S258, S261, S264, S492, S495, S498, S503

We expect servers to be down for 1 to 2 hours. We would like to apologize for this issue and appreciate player's patience while we work to improve the game. After maintenance is over, please check the hot events section for a compensation package contains the following items:
    • 300,000 Gold
    • 300,000 Daru
    • Soul Crystal x50
    • Extreme Stamina Potion x1
    • Lvl. 2 Bonus EXP Scroll x1

while your at it, fix the lag, black screens, black squares, wilds teleport, skills not working, chat lag while typing and freezing mid battle when boss's put on buffs that has plagued server 23 for months. and dont give me the clear cache ****. its the entire server, not just me.

Comment

sir im from server 543 MY BR is 22k but why i dont get Legend of balenor reward since my guildies received the rewards? please give me reward sir

Comment

battleground

hi, R2_helen, i have probleme in battleground, my br is 58k in s503 and i play with players 140k/180k br and i get 500/600 honor per week this is bad, i have 23k honor, please do something, and thanks you.

Comment

The huge lagg and frequent disconnect is happening from the Cross Server GB of today, I got disconnected almost 11 times till now. we are belongs to server S235, S212, S232 and S239.

Comment

Originally posted by Optimus-Shiva View Post
            The huge lagg and frequent disconnect is happening from the Cross Server GB of today, I got disconnected almost 11 times till now. we are belongs to server S235, S212, S232 and S239.
            Ya same here too Opti...
            AxleBlaze

Comment

What about other Servers that are still suffering with New Sylph Defender that doesn't work??

Comment

To those mentioning their br being low and matching with high br players. First check to make sure your not a high level with a low br.
                In this game it's easy to level up faster than you need to be.

I for one tried not to level so fast, but if I tried on a religious zeal not to level then the game would have lost any fun at all.

But anyhow yea for the most part I was matching in battle ground with 200k+ br players while I had a br of 50k for a very long time. This is caused by how WT sets the rules of matching...level specific and not br. This has allowed a handful of players to build huge amounts of br, while staying at a very low level, the only purpose for this is to make sure they cannot be defeated in battle grounds.

Also I am on server 128, and last nights csgb was horrible in regards to black screens, and freeze ups, these were not isolated of a couple, but at least 4 players I heard of. For me at the end of the battle the game froze, just sat there unable to do anything but wait. If refreshing it went into the black screen mode and couldnt enter battle play for the duration of the battle.

After csgb ended, it took me to cloud city, but when I tried to enter amet mines it said I was still in csgb lol....so after the 5th refresh it released me from battle and I was allowed to enter mine.

Comment

Hello.
                  If you find a bug that needs urgent attention, then we suggest you file a ticket with our Customer Service Team. This will ensure the bug gets fixed as soon as possible.

To file a ticket please see the link below:
                  http://support.r2games.com/
                  Originally posted by R285036604 View Post
                  hi, R2_helen, i have probleme in battleground, my br is 58k in s503 and i play with players 140k/180k br and i get 500/600 honor per week this is bad, i have 23k honor, please do something, and thanks you.

Comment

Originally posted by R261439325 View Post
                    To those mentioning their br being low and matching with high br players. First check to make sure your not a high level with a low br.
                    In this game it's easy to level up faster than you need to be.

I for one tried not to level so fast, but if I tried on a religious zeal not to level then the game would have lost any fun at all.

But anyhow yea for the most part I was matching in battle ground with 200k+ br players while I had a br of 50k for a very long time. This is caused by how WT sets the rules of matching...level specific and not br. This has allowed a handful of players to build huge amounts of br, while staying at a very low level, the only purpose for this is to make sure they cannot be defeated in battle grounds.

Also I am on server 128, and last nights csgb was horrible in regards to black screens, and freeze ups, these were not isolated of a couple, but at least 4 players I heard of. For me at the end of the battle the game froze, just sat there unable to do anything but wait. If refreshing it went into the black screen mode and couldnt enter battle play for the duration of the battle.

After csgb ended, it took me to cloud city, but when I tried to enter amet mines it said I was still in csgb lol....so after the 5th refresh it released me from battle and I was allowed to enter mine.
                    That is entirely true. Also campers only advantages are in BG and in Cross-Server Arena which is also level based and not BR based. Campers don't even try to say otherwise cause it's logical. Whoever has half of a normal IQ can realise this.

Comment

Originally posted by R2_Helen View Post
                      Hello.
                      If you find a bug that needs urgent attention, then we suggest you file a ticket with our Customer Service Team. This will ensure the bug gets fixed as soon as possible.

To file a ticket please see the link below:
                      http://support.r2games.com/
                      Are you joking, the so called Support doesn't even bother to respond to tickets before closing them as "Resolved". Before you give advice please make sure its actually true. I speak fro experience. After my 15th ticket was closed with no response, I stopped filing ticket and stopped cashing...

Kabam - Server S84
                      IGN - Agni
                      Level - Sacred Dragon Warlock
                      Class - Mage
                      BR - 465K and climbing
                      Honour Rank - Mythic Dragon Rider

Comment

oh yes, great idea, file a ticket. why didn't i think of that? maybe its because every response is the same......we are sorry for your inconvenience, a support Elf is working on it and will contact you shortly. complets automated B S. lots of these bugs have been here since the cloud city patch months ago, been reported over and over. nothing fixed. maybe all the Elf's are soo busy makeing santa's toys they have no time for bugs.

Comment

the teleport in wilds issue is only when you teleport to a blind are with something below your cursor..... try click around the area for a clear spot to teleport.............. if you click on another player or non player item it seems to teleport you but you can't see your self, just exit wild and re-enter and your where your teleport is supposed to be.

Comment

i did, thanks master and sorry for the inconvenience.

Comment

Working...
                            X