[Promotion] Limited Happy Couples Pack

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [Promotion] Limited Happy Couples Pack

Duration: 10/22 00:00 – 10/22 23:59 (Server Time)

Servers:
    • R2Games: S1 - S537
    • Kabam: S1 - S108
    • Armor Games: S1 - S8

Description: Available for only a short period of time, select Happy Couples Packs will be on sale in the Shop!

Eternal Heart x10
    Price: 249 Balens. (Daily limit of 200 per server. Limit of 20 per person every 4 hours.)

Rose Hazel x10
    Price: 119 Balens. (Daily limit of 200 per server. Limit of 20 per person every 4 hours.)

Those who got married already and purtchased the rings need to have an event that they can trade in the ring to get hearts or something. Thats just bullcrap that your giving rings away for free as much as it costs to get married to discount it like that just sucks

Comment

Originally posted by R2_Helen View Post
      Eternal Heart x10
      Price: 249 Balens. (Daily limit of 200 per server. Limit of 20 per person every 4 hours.)
      so the great deal is paying 24.9 ballens when the normal price is 25 ballens ?
      RETIRED. Too much bugs, too time consuming, too few listening from Wartune
      Wartune : NonoBoulot : S181 : Archer

Comment

Wow...down to 249 balens for the "sale" when the regular price buying 10 is 250 balens. At least it's better than the 699 balens they started at. Either way the balens would still be better spent on SC for those with a lvl 80 SE.

Comment

well isn't it a swift kick in the groin that you are giving rings away for free now after i payed to get mine, smooth move r2 real classy
          Game name - Percival
          S98
          Knight
          Guild - Highlander
          BR - 3 mill +

Comment

ok so i am a casher i am currently running a 342k BR mage and i have gotten my ring to lvl4 however i don't see a need to spend on this event when its reducing the cost by such a small margin if this was 20 eternal hearts the sales for this event would greatly increase but at only 10 its an event that is something people won't care enough about

Comment

no good to me as my wife left for another server lol

Comment

After playing this game for a while now I can say without a doubt that it is the most tightest, unbalanced (with regards to premium items costs) game I have ever played.

Comment

i have big problem with r2games stupidity n every now n then they keep doing it.. first reducing each lvl exp they didnt gave second thought on it..those who hv high hs are enjoying and rest have to deal with this stupidity..now they give tonnes of exp for almost each reward and everything and best of all engagement ring is for free as well.. lolz ..great going!

Comment

gratz r2

Originally posted by drechana View Post
                    After playing this game for a while now I can say without a doubt that it is the most tightest, unbalanced (with regards to premium items costs) game I have ever played.
                    true. more than 90 % of the games on the prezent market dont need a half of the amount paid here.. prolly shud be called CASHTUNE than i would be understood and never start play it

anyway this is to much greednes and the game startin to became frustrating. u put sa in the early times with others important stuffs, prices getin higher every mounth; no one get mounts for that boxes esspeacialy the newbies with 1,2 boxes or the heavy cashers after exchange and the list can continue but like always no one we;ll do nothink about it so its useless. im about to delete my char if this sh ity situation will not be fixed and im not the only one.. check S397, almost a half of the players give away and mostly was top br players.
                    Last edited by kilax24; 10-23-2014, 05:13 AM.

Comment

o ty very much R2 now u r giving rings away for vip,s ,what about non cashers ,,u love to kick people down,,feel sorry for vip,s who got rings...a well know u will do nothing about .. our will u ,,,no don,t think so,,,,,,

Comment

Wht's inside of the packs?, they haven't told us.

Comment

Working...
                        X