[Event] Wheel of Prosperity

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

To all you haters out there.

R2 is a PARTNER meaning they don't make any of the events. They just add them to the game and report bugs. If you want to actually get anywhere with yelling at R2 message the developers (7Road). Yell at me all you want it's not R2s fault....

Comment

I got the underworld steed!!!! cupcake yeeeeessssssss!!!
      ShadowBound
      Server 55
      IGN:Reflex
      Level 70
      BR 1.27M (VIP 5)
      Server 58
      IGN: You
      Level 75
      BR 2.32M (VIP 8)

Comment

as EVERYTHING in the asian version, (where r2/7road BUYS the game from to translate) is cheaper id say its pretty clear theyve got a hand in setting prices. check your facts, they piddle in the drop rates too.

Comment

Originally posted by SpecialKT View Post
          R2 is a PARTNER meaning they don't make any of the events. They just add them to the game and report bugs. If you want to actually get anywhere with yelling at R2 message the developers (7Road). Yell at me all you want it's not R2s fault....
          So you telling us its a "Buisness Partnership" where 1 side makes all the decissions and the other side follow mindless.
          And do not tell me the report bugs beside the ones where cash is involved.

P.S. Today again i send a Ticket to R² because of a bug ,i know its absolut useless.This time the dit not even bother to send the automatic confirmation Mail.
          Now i wait 48 maximal 72 hours for a miracle - the maybe answer.
          If nothing Happen i do Following:
          Since i allready at one time ask to Ban my R² account and the have answered me, the cannot ban me unless i break the Tos badly:
          So i will break the ToS badly by Posting my R² account Data all over the Forum here and Ingame, since i know for this the Ban right away.So i never will have again the Temptation to come back to R².
          Last edited by Wittekind; 10-23-2014, 01:18 PM.
          “Being in a minority, even in a minority of one, did not make you mad. There was truth and there was untruth, and if you clung to the truth even against the whole world, you were not mad.”

"Freedom is the right to tell people what they do not want to hear."
          George Orwell

“Education is not only the learning of facts, but the training of the mind to think.” – Albert Einstein

Latest Server
          S416 - Whispering Hills
          Wittekind

And a Few more Servers from S80 onwards

Comment

9 attempts cupcakes the lot

Comment

Only **** own everything one it just 1 mount missing and the chance just get it is just to low.
              Character - Taggen
              Server - S100 Goulpass Keep
              Class - Archer
              Battle Rating -2.4M BR
              Slyph - Orange Electro, Light, Dark
              Highest CW ranking - 26th

Comment

same here, nothing...
                Mahra & Exp pack -_-

Comment

sweet, i got a $10 stamina pot. I cant wait to spend more, it's such an incentive.

Comment

Originally posted by R2sucksbad View Post
                    sweet, i got a $10 stamina pot. I cant wait to spend more, it's such an incentive.
                    LOL, its just like the VIP wheel the first few attempts will be nothing but complete Cupcake

Comment

Originally posted by Saravasse View Post
                      LOL, its just like the VIP wheel the first few attempts will be nothing but complete Cupcake
                      But its not working same as VIP wheel, if you win a prize it's not removed from the list...

You can make 20 attemps and win only Exp scroll and stamina pot -_-

i'm sure the mount drop is 0,00001 % \o/

Cupcakation !!!

Comment

So will this event be a reoccurring event? I spun it once and got 20 mahra. It could be worse, I thought you only got 1 mahra, 1 sepeclrum and 1 training whip when I seen this. How bad would that be, spend 1000 balens to get 1 mahra? Now that would be awful. I am not a heavy casher at all. But this is a nice event for the people that do cash. People are spending anyways so this is just a bonus. I just wonder how many people are spinning the wheel 25 times a day and getting nothing good? I bet that would cause some people to quit the game.

But as always, another casher game where the strong only get stronger.

Comment

I have rolled 20 times now and won nothing of any importance and have seen it jump to a lesser prize, this means the wheel is obviously fixed, which we all new anyway. So can you please post the odds for each item please. I believe this is a legal requirement anyway.

Comment

Originally posted by Anjamarg View Post
                            I have rolled 20 times now and won nothing of any importance and have seen it jump to a lesser prize, this means the wheel is obviously fixed, which we all new anyway. So can you please post the odds for each item please. I believe this is a legal requirement anyway.
                            the wheels in china's games are rigged. it's "normal" for them.
                            for what a moderator explain in another post (don't remember where) there is no obligation as it's gambling in a game where everything is still Wartune property.
                            Last edited by ArnaudBo; 10-24-2014, 10:51 AM.
                            RETIRED. Too much bugs, too time consuming, too few listening from Wartune
                            Wartune : NonoBoulot : S181 : Archer

Comment

3 attempts

Got 20 mahra x 2, and whips 100 x 1. I felt dubious about it, a) because its R2, b) because other "wheel" or so called random looking events are rigged to the extreme, i mean c'mon has any EVER seen anything decent drop from VIP wheel ? lol. So yeh i got something for my spend but i wont bother again i'll wait for a consumption event i like. They never publish odds, so there is nothing at all to stop them putting prizes to 0% chance of obtaining.

Comment

Well I wanted to make sure this was another of those events where they lurk you to spend more money on the game and get you to think you can get good stuff as a reward. Check the results below :

I spun the wheel 45 times in 2 days :
                                Mahra's x20 = 6 times
                                Sepulcrum x 15 = 8 times
                                Stamina potion x3 = 12 times
                                Legendary Stone chest x1 = 1 time (got the lvl 60 stones in it)
                                Exp reward kit x1 = 10 times
                                Whips x 100 = 8 times

No mounts, no wings, nothing worth to mention.

Of course we spend 10$ to get 1 attempt and that 10$ give us something. But if you look at it, I spent 450$ for this event and I got not even half of what you get from a Big Spender event...so yeah this is really bad. Almost a scam...

Comment

Working...
                                X