No announcement yet.

Wartune Weekly Maintenance 10/23 @ 3:30 AM EDT

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• They really love doing maintenance before on the day of class wars. 45 minutes before class wars but still on Maintenance.

Comment

• Originally posted by Pollgara View Post
      LMAO too funny !!!
      whts ur problem wanna taste my delpic huh?

Comment

• Please compensate for WB.
        Server Name: Claw Rift
        Character Name: SpartaLT
        Level: 80
        Class: Mage
        Guild: Legends

Comment

• Originally posted by Titusm View Post
          maybe they replace Mahra and Sepu from Wheel , with a Red Bull and a bottle of Wiskey , this take time !!!! :-)))
          I rather prefer a Beer and a bottle of Whiskey (for the 2 please a Singel Malt and not some American Bourbon)
          “Being in a minority, even in a minority of one, did not make you mad. There was truth and there was untruth, and if you clung to the truth even against the whole world, you were not mad.”

"Freedom is the right to tell people what they do not want to hear."
          George Orwell

“Education is not only the learning of facts, but the training of the mind to think.” – Albert Einstein

Latest Server
          S416 - Whispering Hills
          Wittekind

And a Few more Servers from S80 onwards

Comment

• does maintenance ever help?? coz theres still too much lag
            also s13 should be merged coz its simply DEAD

Comment

• Originally posted by repeaters393 View Post
              whts ur problem wanna taste my delpic huh?
              i do i do ...!!!

Comment

• Well, as they say when you cannot afford something you should not expect to get it. Too many people believe there should be a free lunch and they should be the constant beneficiaries to it. Mwahaha.

Comment

• one day I really want to know what they do during all those hours maintenance
                  RETIRED. Too much bugs, too time consuming, too few listening from Wartune
                  Wartune : NonoBoulot : S181 : Archer

Comment

• Oh god this will be complicated ^^ So it is synth gems - grab stuff from vault to fill inventory so the packs and whips from rewards go to mailbox - free inventory - grab packs from mailbox - open them to fill inventory again and repeat? Sounds like a pain in the cupcake to me.

Edit: Oh shhh are we allowed to talk about events on here before they started? Guess not as I see no other reason they keep the info away from here before the events are actually on already.
                    Last edited by ComingCurse; 10-23-2014, 06:22 AM.

Comment

• BAHAHAHA Now quit whining bout it
                      Click image for larger version

Name:	Lag.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	40.4 KB
ID:	1697334

Comment

• Where you read. the gem event will be on 26 octomber?

Comment

• Stop starting these maint so late in the morning. It would only make sense to start them right after midnight. After all our server is on EST and now it's 7:17am and still not being able to access is absurd. Do it whilst most people are asleep.

Comment

• no lvl 9 gem event ?

Comment

• Thank you so much for making bulk exchange on hot events! so awesome of you! now i can do them in less than 3 hours

Comment

• Originally posted by R25614345 View Post
                                Stop starting these maint so late in the morning. It would only make sense to start them right after midnight. After all our server is on EST and now it's 7:17am and still not being able to access is absurd. Do it whilst most people are asleep.
                                it is... for some US server
                                RETIRED. Too much bugs, too time consuming, too few listening from Wartune
                                Wartune : NonoBoulot : S181 : Archer

Comment

Working...
                                X