X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

as usual crapy casher event, you money hungry bums

Comment

Originally posted by Wickkedfoxy View Post
      Only reason they do them is to keep the top level 80 players busy since they have nothing better to do this is what they put in for them to do, since most level 80's are heavy cashers they are trying to keep them cause they are the ones that pay for the upgrades.
      lol, what? most level 80's are heavy cashers?... noob much?

Comment

Originally posted by R230028138 View Post
        this is for cashers. dont complain if u r not one. this way the cashers can go further ahead. a lot of noncashers now have somewhat equal to other cashers. so to put it aside they have created a cashers event so that noncasher/campers will be left behind. it is the way it shud be. rich and not so rich and poor shud not be equal. that is the real world. so dont complain.
        this event sucks bigtime even for cashers. I mean, it's costing you 50 cents for a roll, minimum, to get 2 mahra or sepulcrum. This event, like the wheel of prosperity, is more like an anti promotion.

Comment

Originally posted by massimocellino View Post
          No only reason they do them is to check out how stupid the heavy cashers are!!!!

Two casher only events in one week, R2's greed really does know no bounds!

lol.....its not their greed, its the way they prove cashers' stupidity !!!

+1 stupid award for the person who says wartune = real world
          Last edited by 1st.try.me; 10-26-2014, 03:02 AM.

Comment

hahahaha, very pragmatic

Comment

What can i say about this.. Take your Golden Road event and shove it to yourselves up there " where the sun don't shine". Thanks
              Last edited by Darkwise; 10-26-2014, 03:06 AM.

Comment

[QUOTE=wiid_diivanilt;1148785]
                this is for cashers. dont complain if u r not one. this way the cashers can go further ahead. a lot of noncashers now have somewhat equal to other cashers. so to put it aside they have created a cashers event so that noncasher/campers will be left behind. it is the way it shud be. rich and not so rich and poor shud not be equal. that is the real world. so dont complain.[/

blabalablabla u think wartune is the real world huh buhahahah
                Well appears he certainly thinks so .. man we play games, cause they are not like real world.. and events only for cashers it just can't get any lamer than that - cashers get more from every event - why bother licking their boots that much

Comment

this is for cashers. dont complain if u r not one. this way the cashers can go further ahead. a lot of noncashers now have somewhat equal to other cashers. so to put it aside they have created a cashers event so that noncasher/campers will be left behind. it is the way it shud be. rich and not so rich and poor shud not be equal. that is the real world. so dont complain.
                  So as a conclusion of your post you are living the real world in a game. Man i feel sorry for you sad little person^^

Comment

Ok how do you use the gem formula got a lvl 10 synthesis formula from this event but it doesnt say for which gem

Comment

the POWER OF CASHER
                      :3

Comment

Meh I thought I would give it a try for the heck of it, got the level 10 gem transposer recipe and thought awesome. Then looked at the level 10 recipe in my inventory and it not for any type of gem and is in fact unclickable. Cant even git rid of it out of my inventory. So looks like the whole thing is a rip off as one of the fem decent items on the event is bugged. Good to see R2 tested this before releasings, would advise even cashers to steer clear of this one.

Comment

Originally posted by broknclaw View Post
                          Ok how do you use the gem formula got a lvl 10 synthesis formula from this event but it doesnt say for which gem
                          sorry should have red your post. the level 10 gem synth formula is a bugged item, doesn't actually work so whatever you do don't do the event to get the gem recipe

Comment

Originally posted by Darknova2056 View Post
                            sorry should have red your post. the level 10 gem synth formula is a bugged item, doesn't actually work so whatever you do don't do the event to get the gem recipe
                            should have learned to spell read also ... one of those days

Comment

It's not about being rich or poor...there are rich ppl in rl who are not stupid enough to spend money on a stupid game which u can just as easily get the same being a non spender...if u think that there is a big difference or should be one between a casher and non casher be it rich or poor...u r seriously wrong lol
                              Wartune can't hear your SCREAMS...they just look at the cross server rankings and laugh"look at all the money we earnt”
                              ~
                              Server: s481
                              IGN:❣·Prστεςτσr ~ Legendary Archer
                              Lvl80: Class Adv
                              BR: 691k w/Eudaemon
                              Guild:Heroes
                              Eudaemon: trashy 301k BR archer (i got by accident :()
                              Sylph: 65.5k BR Herc - R34P3R***
                              58k BR Aegis (yes i call it aegis :p) - xxAURORAxx***

Previously Played server; s55 Tortmain Abbey as xW4RR10Rx (beast knight)…possibly guildless now

Comment

Originally posted by broknclaw View Post
                                same here i got it and wont let me use. I think they made a error

Comment

Working...
                                X